What's new

Lisa Marie Presley and Scientology: Has She Left the Building?

Anonycat

Crusader
In this never-before-seen interview, Lisa Marie Presley appears to describe her defection. A DAME exclusive.

Uncovering the fact that I was surrounded by people who were not well-intended, for one. Confidants [who were] very, very intimately and closely involved with me and my life. And had been for years. Basically, it was a big sinister situation, where there was like, kind of intel and covert ops going on, and a whole effort to control me that I didn’t know about. Lots of people (were) involved in that in various ways. And I uncovered it and it was mind-blowing, and I just was done with people at that point…It was just too much for me. I have a pretty high tolerance, and I’ve seen a lot, but I was just not ready for all that.

It’s like uncovering [people] one by one, and then somebody that was holding it all together, and then they get exposed, and then I find out who’s behind that person, and that person was no good, and…it was pretty much like dominos. So I just thought, “Oh, my God, is everybody this dishonest and awful?” And I really had an obscured view of the world, so I needed to get far away to rediscover people and life and not have a bunch of people around me. You know how that happens in high-profile situations, where you get so many people around you that they obscure your reality on life and insulate you for their own benefit? That was what was happening. But really, it was a sinister situation. I’m not going to say specifically, but I’ve given you a pretty good scope.

So is Lisa Marie in or out? It’s a question she has yet to directly answer, and there appears to be no clear view of her Scientology status.

The church has no comment, “as it is our policy not to speak about individual parishioners,” spokesperson Linda Wieland said in an email. “You should address such questions to Ms. Presley’s representatives.” Presley’s 2012 tour publicist, Bobbie Gale, answered only that Lisa Marie “isn’t going to give a direct quote... many have tried and she refuses to answer.”

Full article: http://damemagazine.com/2013/02/19/lisa-marie-presley-and-scientology-has-she-left-building

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Seems pretty clear she's talking about the Scientology Gestapo or SS programs. I hope she's sharing her knowledge with other celebs. How does it go: "Would you want OTHERS to have the knowledge you now have?" "Abso-fucking-lutely" LOL

Anonycat

Crusader
Seems pretty clear she's talking about the Scientology Gestapo or SS programs. I hope she's sharing her knowledge with other celebs. How does it go: "Would you want OTHERS to have the knowledge you now have?" "Abso-fucking-lutely" LOL

I have a feeling that the coveted celebs will hear about this. I hope they read it themselves.

TG1

Angelic Poster
I have absolutely NO inside knowledge.

But it sure sounds to me like she's flown the coop. I'm further betting she's not going to make a public resignation to keep Mama Priscilla and her baby daddy (daddies?) comfortable.

They've all got a lot of family money (Elvis money) tied up together. And nobody wants to upset that apple cart.

TG1

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Re: Lisa Marie breaks up with Xenu?

Anyone whose read my posts knows that I love Lainey. I read her all the time.

And Lainey, whose basically just a gossip blogger, hates the COS, for whatever reason. It's some kind of personal crusade of hers.

I don't have any knowledge that she's had any personal involvement, but she really does hate Scientology.

Anonycat

Crusader
A lesson learned.

all-they-want-is-my-money-elvis.jpg

Wait a cotton picking minute - Am I experiencing deja vu here? Didn't this exact same interview and thread on it happen a year or so ago? Forgive me, but this must be a rehash of of her same indistinct statement. Mimsey

Anonycat

Crusader
Wait a cotton picking minute - Am I experiencing deja vu here? Didn't this exact same interview and thread on it happen a year or so ago? Forgive me, but this must be a rehash of of her same indistinct statement. Mimsey

Maybe it was her new CD? At that time and since, she has never said what the songs meant (just broad things like "life"), but for exes, it's easy to read between the lines - and even the lines themselves.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runni...marie_presley_says_so_long_to_scientology.php

Wow.

We've made multiple requests to Presley's publicist for an interview with the singer. This week she begins a push for the new album, including appearances on Good Morning America on Tuesday. She'll show up on American Idol Thursday night, and on Jay Leno and Jimmy Kimmel's shows the next week. What are the chances that one of them will actually ask her about these lyrics?

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
It should be mandatory that published articles on the internet have a date of issue. Too often I come across an article with no date on it and who knows if you're reading something that came out recently or eons ago.

pollywog

Patron with Honors

Anyone whose read my posts knows that I love Lainey. I read her all the time.

And Lainey, whose basically just a gossip blogger, hates the COS, for whatever reason. It's some kind of personal crusade of hers.

I don't have any knowledge that she's had any personal involvement, but she really does hate Scientology.

Honestly? Most everyone hates scientology these days. And sorry, but as far as I'm concerned, who gives a fuck about Lisa Marie Presley - at least until she starts talking specifics. Let's talk some fucking turkey.

From her, it's just a little peep here, and a little peep there, and, voila, she gets press. Well, fuck her, until that never-has-been-anyone-but Elvis' s-kid grows a pair (in the vernacular). Same goes for all the scilon celebutards.

Sorry to pop in now and then to express an opinion... carry on.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

Honestly? Most everyone hates scientology these days. And sorry, but as far as I'm concerned, who gives a fuck about Lisa Marie Presley - at least until she starts talking specifics. Let's talk some fucking turkey.

From her, it's just a little peep here, and a little peep there, and, voila, she gets press. Well, fuck her, until that never-has-been-anyone-but Elvis' s-kid grows a pair (in the vernacular). Same goes for all the scilon celebutards.

Sorry to pop in now and then to express an opinion... carry on.

I so agree with you about LMP.

It should be mandatory that published articles on the internet have a date of issue. Too often I come across an article with no date on it and who knows if you're reading something that came out recently or eons ago.

Black bulletin commands. Highest state known to man will be achieved. NOT CONFIDENTIAL.

Come up to PT. Your time track is all balled-up. Look at that Newspaper article. Thank you.
Where is that newspaper article? Thank you. Where else is that newspaper article? Thank you. (repeat until the pc has covered every single hit of that website and every reference or link to it in every other website, globally.) What date is on the article. Thank you. What date is it now? Thank you? From where could that newspaper article communicate to David Miscavige? Thank you. From where could that newspaper article communicate to Karin Pouw? Thank you.
Command Karin Pouw to reach for that RPF to a done. Thank you.
Command Karin Pouw to retch for the RPFs RPF. Command the BT David Miscavige to stamp on his dog as exchange for having no execs left to stamp on.
Thank you. From where could David Miscavige reach for a scotch? Thank you.
From where could Tom Cruise totally fuck up everything that David Miscavige has done and get the world to hate scientology? Thank you.

There are many many more sets of commands in this level. Read the internet daily and they will run automatically from here on, because the psychiatrists set it up that way, and they won.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
"The church has no comment, “as it is our policy not to speak about individual parishioners,” spokesperson Linda Wieland said in an email."

except ... (fill in the blank)...

except - when they have exposed our crimes - then we put blogs on the internet exposing their confidential "auditing" folders" and all the good stuff in them...

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
The article was partial last year.. Now the author is giving all the complete full answers.. I am guessing she held back bc of Lisa's request and was maybe given full permission recently. I was thinking this might be Lisa's way of speaking out bc she doesn't like all she is hearing these days and maybe she is taking Wright's comments to heart about celebs needing to speak up!? My fingers are crossed that this is just the big toe going in the water for Ms. Lisa Marie :happydance:

Small steps are fine with me.

Anonycat

Crusader
The article was partial last year.. Now the author is giving all the complete full answers.. I am guessing she held back bc of Lisa's request and was maybe given full permission recently. I was thinking this might be Lisa's way of speaking out bc she doesn't like all she is hearing these days and maybe she is taking Wright's comments to heart about celebs needing to speak up!? My fingers are crossed that this is just the big toe going in the water for Ms. Lisa Marie :happydance:

Small steps are fine with me.

She had always refused to comment about her lyrics and how it related to scientology, with full disclosure. She didn't put them in a bad light ever, even though we had a very good idea what that song was about. This is the first time she's made a statement regarding scientology as an ex.

Daisy

Patron with Honors
Hope it's true so I can be the first winner of the year! Speak up Lisa, grow some.

7th December 2012, 01:47 AM #13
Daisy
Patron with Honors

Re: 2013 PREDICTIONS - You heard it here first!
Lisa Marie Presley finally speaks out about leaving

Xenu's Boyfriend

Silver Meritorious Patron

I so agree with you about LMP.

Several of the books I've read on Scientology have mentioned David Miscavige reading aloud from Lisa Marie Presley's auditing file, and laughing with others about her sexuality and her relationship with Michael Jackson - intimate details. I feel she has been humiliated many times over and may genuinely fear, and rightly so, what the church might do to her if she is more outspoken. It's probably already been said but I also think she is worried about disconnection from her mother, which, no matter what age, must be scary. I understand the anger, but I feel she's been betrayed.

pollywog

Patron with Honors

Several of the books I've read on Scientology have mentioned David Miscavige reading aloud from Lisa Marie Presley's auditing file, and laughing with others about her sexuality and her relationship with Michael Jackson - intimate details. I feel she has been humiliated many times over and may genuinely fear, and rightly so, what the church might do to her if she is more outspoken. It's probably already been said but I also think she is worried about disconnection from her mother, which, no matter what age, must be scary. I understand the anger, but I feel she's been betrayed.

I hear, XB. I hear you. I still say, until she does speak out, she's a "never-was" who is (or was) famous by dint of her father. She tried, but she failed. She wants fame now? She can have it by disavowing the cult. She wants to keep her relationship with Priscilla? Then she should shut up. Period. Which is why this cult is such a crime. I get the dichotomy, but you can't have it both ways. I think she's just being coy. YMMV.