What's new

Lisa Marie Presley and Scientology: Has She Left the Building?

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
We cant all be wrong! Haha!

Also, the thing about no discussion amongst parishioners.. When I first started to read and learn the history and the ways you actualy practice.. I compared it to all my Christian upbringing as a Presbyterian.. Anyway, what holds a church like my families together was fellowship and bible study class.. It's all about discussion. People have total highs from these things too but to me they sound healthier and more like bonding and accepting from a group..sometimes even like AA and such.

Where in Scn you are so isolated and closed.. The exercises for auditing seem lonely especially when you go solo.

Just a never-in broad hunch

Last edited:

Lone Star

Crusader
Re: Lisa Marie breaks up with Xenu?

Honestly? Most everyone hates scientology these days. And sorry, but as far as I'm concerned, who gives a fuck about Lisa Marie Presley - at least until she starts talking specifics. Let's talk some fucking turkey.

From her, it's just a little peep here, and a little peep there, and, voila, she gets press. Well, fuck her, until that never-has-been-anyone-but Elvis' s-kid grows a pair (in the vernacular). Same goes for all the scilon celebutards.

Sorry to pop in now and then to express an opinion... carry on.

"Don't judge someone until you've walked a mile in his or her shoes".

Someone who is anonymous demands that Lisa should "grow a pair"?

Purple Rain

Crusader

I just looked up "Grace" in dictionary.com:

grace
grace [greys] noun, verb, graced, grac·ing.
noun
1. elegance or beauty of form, manner, motion, or action: We watched her skate with effortless grace across the ice. Synonyms: attractiveness, charm, gracefulness, comeliness, ease, lissomeness, fluidity. Antonyms: stiffness, ugliness, awkwardness, clumsiness; klutziness.

2. a pleasing or attractive quality or endowment: He lacked the manly graces.

3. favor or goodwill. Synonyms: kindness, kindliness, love, benignity; condescension.

4. a manifestation of favor, especially by a superior: It was only through the dean's grace that I wasn't expelled from school. Synonyms: forgiveness, charity, mercifulness. Antonyms: animosity, enmity,disfavor.

mercy; clemency; pardon: He was saved by an act of grace from the governor. Synonyms: lenity, leniency, reprieve. Antonyms: harshness.

Grace in that fifth sense is pretty much the opposite of Scientology - that sense of compassion and willingness to forgive others. It is a good word. I had forgotten how much. Even the fourth sense, now I think about it.

pollywog

Patron with Honors

Wow. You can, in short order, certainly contradict yourself. I was wondering why my shoes felt so loose. Must have been from you walking in them.

Having said that, you can all bow to the goddess that is Lisa Marie. I'll sip from the cup of Jason Beghe for my own scilebrity-tard worship.

Purple Rain

Crusader

Wow. You can, in short order, certainly contradict yourself. I was wondering why my shoes felt so loose. Must have been from you walking in them.

Having said that, you can all bow to the goddess that is Lisa Marie. I'll sip from the cup of Jason Beghe for my own scilebrity-tard worship.

I doubt that your hat would fit either.

Debbie

Hi, I am new to the forum. I found the most interesting part of the video is that LisaMarie is stomping out of an old small rundown rural church,taking all the baggage with her to purge. Also the snake outside seems to represent all the dangers she has been told about in the wog world if she were to leave. The whole dress and atmosphere seems to say "I am leaving an old rundown useless place and throwing all the garbage I was taught out." This image is creative, because those of us who have never been part of the C ofS can relate to the common experience of "waking up" and wanting to purge ourselves of any abusive and useless narrow teachings. Also her setting the video in an older time shows how outdated she sees the teachings of Hubbard. Thanks for indulging me. I have been lurking for two years and have learned a lot!

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thanks Debbie!
I didn't even realize it was a church :duh:
ok, I gott watch it again hahaha!
Cant get the song out of my head anyway

Anonycat

Crusader
Have you all seen her tshirt for sale? I swear the word evil could be cult too hahaha!
look at men's tshirt #1 https://tinmanmerchandising.com/lisamariepresley/

"You can think that I'm evil and I'm off the rails ... you ain't seen nothin' yet."

evilzk.jpg

This story is picking up some steam: http://perezhilton.com/2013-02-22-lisa-marie-presley-leaves-scientology

Perez has millions of visitors every day...and while it's still disconcerting that law enforcement hasn't been woken up in light of the media blitz occurring with Wright's and Jenna's books, it's good to see the issue is getting attention from big media outlets. Perez has written about TC and the "church" before, and links to another post he wrote, saying:

"Though she dances around saying it outright, as have many who have left the church, it certainly sounds like she's describing Scientology! Or at least what we've heard about it!"

Lone Star

Crusader
"You can think that I'm evil and I'm off the rails ... you ain't seen nothin' yet."

evilzk.jpg

I know that some are very critical of LMP, but I actually like what she is doing. I think she has a long term "battle plan" lined out in dealing with the cult. I said this last year, but I'll say it again...I think she is driving DM and OSA nuts because they just don't know how to deal with her. LRH didn't leave any instructions on how to combat her very unique manner of "attacking" by seemingly not attacking. It's a very different tactic and I'm looking forward to seeing the fruits of it.

Even if I'm wrong and she doesn't have a long term battle plan, it is still playing out as a masterful psy-ops campaign.

Last edited:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
This story is picking up some steam: http://perezhilton.com/2013-02-22-lisa-marie-presley-leaves-scientology

Perez has millions of visitors every day...and while it's still disconcerting that law enforcement hasn't been woken up in light of the media blitz occurring with Wright's and Jenna's books, it's good to see the issue is getting attention from big media outlets. Perez has written about TC and the "church" before, and links to another post he wrote, saying:

"Though she dances around saying it outright, as have many who have left the church, it certainly sounds like she's describing Scientology! Or at least what we've heard about it!"
Is she talking about Scientology? :whistling:

Oh she is describing Scientology alright - "covert ops" ...who else uses that term?

Lisa Marie Presley came out of the Sell - Ebb bubble and saw Scientology for what Scientology IS - they just want her money and fame because Scientology is a giant wood tick that feeds off of other efforts - just like El Ron talked about!!

Lisa Marie Presely posts:
"Uncovering the fact that I was surrounded by people who were not well-intended, for one. Confidants very, very intimately and closely involved with me and my life. And had been for years. Basically, it was a big sinister situation, where there was like, kind of intel and covert ops going on, and a whole effort to control me that I didn’t know about…

You know how that happens in high-profile situations, where you get so many people around you that they obscure your reality on life and insulate you for their own benefit? That was what was happening. But really, it was a sinister situation. I’m not going to say specifically, but I’ve given you a pretty good scope."

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I think it's important to point out that Lisa's inner circle included her ex-husband, Danny Keough ( the father of 2 of her children) and friends from back in the early days when she went to a scientology school, hung out at the Manor Hotel and it's Celebrity Center, and was drawn in to the cult and it's membership on a steady basis. These are the people she trusted, among others she came to know along the way via CC staff. And it's my belief that along the way she was set up to be 'protected' by these people at the behest of the cult. And these people, most all scientologists, probably acted for the church's interests, thinking they were Lisa's best interests, writing KRs on her, informing the church of 'bad influences', getting her to fund certain activities or donate to IAS and stuff. What I noticed early on was that her current husband, Michael Lockwood, was not a noticeable scientologist. I think this was an issue for the church. But she had children by him, created a family and private life with him, and maybe the efforts were to get them to separate. Whatever these people did to betray Lisa, when she found out she had had enough. Danny Keough, who was in charge of her properties and co-parent to Lisa's older kids, is a scientologist. So is his family and so are their kids. So is her mother. I know it's very easy to say " she should just speak out in plain words that she's not a scientologist anymore' but the reality is that it's complicated. She's done a darn good job with the lyrics in getting the not-so-cryptic message out without having to say it publicly and cause family disconnection. I give her much credit for this and think people should think twice and walk a mile in her shoes before criticizing her for not doing more.