What's new

Lisa Marie Presley and Scientology: Has She Left the Building?

Purple Rain

Crusader
Hi, I am new to the forum. I found the most interesting part of the video is that LisaMarie is stomping out of an old small rundown rural church,taking all the baggage with her to purge. Also the snake outside seems to represent all the dangers she has been told about in the wog world if she were to leave. The whole dress and atmosphere seems to say "I am leaving an old rundown useless place and throwing all the garbage I was taught out." This image is creative, because those of us who have never been part of the C ofS can relate to the common experience of "waking up" and wanting to purge ourselves of any abusive and useless narrow teachings. Also her setting the video in an older time shows how outdated she sees the teachings of Hubbard. Thanks for indulging me. I have been lurking for two years and have learned a lot!

Hi Debbie and welcome, welcome, welcome!

:)

I also wondered whether it could be a church - it was so little and run down but definitely church-shaped! Thanks for sharing your perspective on the video. That was really cool. It's always good to see things from the perspective of those who haven't been involved with the church themselves.

Anonycat

Crusader
I have a friend who is a music producer, and I was mentioning Chanology to him in passing, and he told me that he was invited to the Celebrity Centre. When he arrived he was greeted and given the tour by Issac Hayes, who treated him like a long lost best friend. Then he left and never went back. Sorry the story wasn't better.

:
:
Is she or isn't she? The little layer of mystery adds a bit of interest that will not be bad for business.

In religious terms, i.e. scientology religious terms, the "has she left or hasn't she?" divine mystery, comes under the gospel relating to conditions, specifically DOUBT.

Lisa Marie, preaching this divine mystery of DOUBT to her followers will be read by the Pope of Scientology as "running reverse conditions on raw meat and paying public".
The Pope will be angry. Mother Karin will be spewing in her holy water. No use praying to Jesus Cruise for help with this. He's on sabbatical hiding from the press, the Pope, Mother Karin, and the parishioners.

I have a friend who is a music producer, and I was mentioning Chanology to him in passing, and he told me that he was invited to the Celebrity Centre. When he arrived he was greeted and given the tour by Issac Hayes, who treated him like a long lost best friend. Then he left and never went back. Sorry the story wasn't better.

It is bare and essential. Very nice.

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
That is brilliant.. I want everyone to see that tshirt now!
I mean come on!
Talk about making a statement.. I'm grinning from ear to ear that is so crazy looking!
And when you say it out loud you will say evil cult :clap::clap:
This whole song is a huge message and it has it's own tshirts!

Purple Rain

Crusader
It is bare and essential. Very nice.

My KTL twin and I went into the Celebrity Center on one of our "walks", and one of the ladies there gave us a tour. It was quite lovely, and there was a sense of peace in the garden. Then again I noticed the same sense of peace every time I walked passed Crowley's Ordo Templi Orientis down the road - lol.

Purple Rain

Crusader
I mean come on!
Talk about making a statement.. I'm grinning from ear to ear that is so crazy looking!

I can't wait to see what she's going to do next! I bet Miscavige's sense of antici..........pation is not so pleasant!

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I think it's important to point out that Lisa's inner circle included her ex-husband, Danny Keough ( the father of 2 of her children) and friends from back in the early days when she went to a scientology school, hung out at the Manor Hotel and it's Celebrity Center, and was drawn in to the cult and it's membership on a steady basis. These are the people she trusted, among others she came to know along the way via CC staff. And it's my belief that along the way she was set up to be 'protected' by these people at the behest of the cult. And these people, most all scientologists, probably acted for the church's interests, thinking they were Lisa's best interests, writing KRs on her, informing the church of 'bad influences', getting her to fund certain activities or donate to IAS and stuff. What I noticed early on was that her current husband, Michael Lockwood, was not a noticeable scientologist. I think this was an issue for the church. But she had children by him, created a family and private life with him, and maybe the efforts were to get them to separate. Whatever these people did to betray Lisa, when she found out she had had enough. Danny Keough, who was in charge of her properties and co-parent to Lisa's older kids, is a scientologist. So is his family and so are their kids. So is her mother. I know it's very easy to say " she should just speak out in plain words that she's not a scientologist anymore' but the reality is that it's complicated. She's done a darn good job with the lyrics in getting the not-so-cryptic message out without having to say it publicly and cause family disconnection. I give her much credit for this and think people should think twice and walk a mile in her shoes before criticizing her for not doing more.

Exactly. This is incredibly similar to Jenna's story in many ways and as I mentioned before they share a birthday and have a lot in common, certainly their manipulated childhoods. Each is speaking out in the best way they can IMO. More power to them! :clap:

Purple Rain

Crusader
Exactly. This is incredibly similar to Jenna's story in many ways and as I mentioned before they share a birthday and have a lot in common, certainly their manipulated childhoods. Each is speaking out in the best way they can IMO.

I think her dad would be so proud of her right now - and happy for her. Did he have any Aquarius in his chart?

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
I think y'all are pretty smart :cheerleader:

And here is another reason DM is unhappy.. She is no longer employing Scientologist I bet..so that's money she is earning for her album and tour that she is not paying to the church and her employees are not paying too. She gets to put evil cult on her merch even and he makes nothing!
If he saw this tshirt I speculate he would burst..brutal black eyes and knocking to the ground for everybody!

I wonder if they would like this at WWP.. I should post it to the Rodeo

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I think her dad would be so proud of her right now - and happy for her. Did he have any Aquarius in his chart?

Oh it's there in everyone's chart, just as all the other sign energies are. It depends on how they all interact and how prominent each one is. Long story. :) I just googled his chart quickly, oh yeah ... I think he would be very proud of his baby. Interesting project to look at one day.

Gib

Crusader
I mean come on!

I'll be a believer when she looses the CCHR link on her website.

CCHR, Norconon, ABLE, WISE, etc are front groups. All public members will be asked to donate some money sometime by somebody involved in each front group, no matter how little or how much hard sell is given to the reg cycle by the contracted staff member (has to get his stats up every week) asking for the donation or contribution. This would be in addition to a current member being as a public having to fund his going up the bridge and regged by org staff member who has to get his stats up every week. This action by the front groups asking for money via donations, or charity, to help the 4th dynamic, why it creates a problem for the current individual who also has to go up the bridge. The problem being going up the expensive bridge to total freedom vs donating for these front group causes.

When I was in, the above problem was constant everytime I went into the org. Always being hit up for money for the front groups as well as the bridge. In addition, always being hit up for money via the mail and nice fancy PR promo pieces. And I kept saying to myself, what about me going up the bridge, I only make so much money.

My thoughts were always like jeepers, one has got to be OT8 (total cause over matter, energy, space and time) to just say NO, but yet I'm only grade 0 release. And of course thinking these great beings higher up the bridge know more than me about life.

Amazingly, when I left, all my life problems seemed to vanish, except for the financial problem of going into debt to go up the bridge. Ergo, the church of scientology constantly creates problems for a given public trying to go up the bridge, and/or just live a life with more freedom. Reason, the bridge became a life long endeavor, it's endless.

She made Priscilla and other family members PTS too.
Who knows what evil thoughts that PTS family is spreading around inside
the scientology cult.?

Purple Rain

Crusader
I'll be a believer when she looses the CCHR link on her website.

CCHR, Norconon, ABLE, WISE, etc are front groups. All public members will be asked to donate some money sometime by somebody involved in each front group, no matter how little or how much hard sell is given to the reg cycle by the contracted staff member (has to get his stats up every week) asking for the donation or contribution. This would be in addition to a current member being as a public having to fund his going up the bridge and regged by org staff member who has to get his stats up every week. This action by the front groups asking for money via donations, or charity, to help the 4th dynamic, why it creates a problem for the current individual who also has to go up the bridge. The problem being going up the expensive bridge to total freedom vs donating for these front group causes.

When I was in, the above problem was constant everytime I went into the org. Always being hit up for money for the front groups as well as the bridge. In addition, always being hit up for money via the mail and nice fancy PR promo pieces. And I kept saying to myself, what about me going up the bridge, I only make so much money.

My thoughts were always like jeepers, one has got to be OT8 (total cause over matter, energy, space and time) to just say NO, but yet I'm only grade 0 release. And of course thinking these great beings higher up the bridge know more than me about life.

Amazingly, when I left, all my life problems seemed to vanish, except for the financial problem of going into debt to go up the bridge. Ergo, the church of scientology constantly creates problems for a given public trying to go up the bridge, and/or just live a life with more freedom. Reason, the bridge became a life long endeavor, it's endless.

I would also like to see that link go, because people are getting hurt and dying.