What's new

Lisa Marie Presley Has Left Scientology!

smartone

My Own Boss
I dunno how old this news is, but one of my spies told me that Lisa Marie Presley is out. Evidently something to do with her being told to disconnect from a family member and her not wanting to and she decided to drop the church instead. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I hope so. I voted for her on my recent "First big celeb to dump the CofS" poll here, and it would make me right. :)

Paul

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well I hope Lisa shows up here and shares her stories, soon! :yes:

I think she's too rich to hang out with low lifes like us. Once I was asked to leave because I was sitting too close to her table at the CC cafe even though I got there before she did. And I doubt her stories would be that interesting. Like "Once they brought food to my room and they had GRAPEFRUIT! I TOLD them I can't stand grapefruit!"

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Could be because of MJ's death.

Just to add to the speculation, Lisa Marie may be ready to tell the WHOLE story, including the marriage with Michael Jackson, which allegedly was arranged by scientology.

Now that MJ is dead, she may feel more free to talk about these things, although her mom will be seriously pissed if she's too still a scilon. Both coming out together would be great.

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think she's too rich to hang out with low lifes like us. Once I was asked to leave because I was sitting too close to her table at the CC cafe even though I got there before she did. And I doubt her stories would be that interesting. Like "Once they brought food to my room and they had GRAPEFRUIT! I TOLD them I can't stand grapefruit!"

:giggle: :thumbsup:

Yea, I think her experience was probably different than most of ours!

I'll have to see it to believe it -- though if her blog supporting Scn. is gone, that's a good sign.

-TL

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Hmm. Anyone have a friend of a friend with a comm line to her? What about her mother, Priscilla — any rumblings about her?

Paul

Bea Kiddo

Crusader

I dont remember her as one of the snobby celeb types. She seemed pretty down to earth to me. I did quite a few emeter drills with her as part of her OT VI course.

She did not want to do them in the OT courseroom at the sandcastle. She wanted to do them in the academy in the coachman at Flag. She liked to hang out and drill with the staff and outer org trainees that were all over the coachman.

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
I dont remember her as one of the snobby celeb types. She seemed pretty down to earth to me. I did quite a few emeter drills with her as part of her OT VI course.

She did not want to do them in the OT courseroom at the sandcastle. She wanted to do them in the academy in the coachman at Flag. She liked to hang out and drill with the staff and outer org trainees that were all over the coachman.

I like how you stand up for the little bits of truth, like you do Bea....even when it conflicts with the overall feelings you might have for scientology in general.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron

Maybe I'm wrong but I guess that one experience kind of put me off.

Dark Phoenix

Patron Meritorious

Was it her asking you to leave or was it church handlers making a fuss because she's a celeb?

_brian

WogRevert
Lisa's grief over MJ

As with the posibility of JT maybe considering leaving because of scn not being able to "handle" his hurt, grief pain this time and the Autism situation, the article in the link below may also be what is going on with Lisa if she now has a huge loss that tech is not able to resolve???

Because scientology only wants you uptone and not experiencing real emotions so you have to be "handled", then you can tell everyone the wonders of the tech and how you are not affected by tragedies and not distracted from expanding scientology or your bridge progress.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai..._lisa_marie_presley_says_michael_jackson.html

Bolded parts by me.

..."It reminded her of that long-ago talk she had with Jackson.

"I am sitting here watching on the news an ambulance leaves the driveway of his home, the big gates, the crowds outside the gates, the coverage, the crowds outside the hospital, the Cause of death and what may have led up to it," she wrote.

"And the memory of this conversation hit me, as did the unstoppable tears.

"A predicted ending by him, by loved ones and by me, but what I didn't predict was how much it was going to hurt when it finally happened." ...

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron

Thrak, I'm with you. She won't speak out. Hell, she barely speaks. My daughter and her daughter used to hang together. We'd talk one day and the next day she'd act like she'd never spoken to me.

Riding in the elevator with her at Flag was painful. I felt like I was in a library - had to be all quiet. We'd get off on the same floor and thankfully my auditing room was closer to the elevator. My auditor and I'd run in the room, close the door and start laughing our asses off - we weren't good with quiet. LOL!!!