What's new

Lisa Marie Presley Left $cientology?

svonhatten

Patron with Honors
I was just reading on the Huffington Post about Lisa Marie Presley and other celebrities who left the "Church" of Scientology. I must be really out of the loop. What else has been going on since 2007 that I may have missed? :omg:

kate8024

-deleted-
I was just reading on the Huffington Post about Lisa Marie Presley and other celebrities who left the "Church" of Scientology. I must be really out of the loop. What else has been going on since 2007 that I may have missed? :omg:

Wow the section of the book What is Scientology? where they show off all the celebrities is getting more and more out of date...

ClearedSP

Patron with Honors

Well, there was this brouhaha with Anonymous starting in 2008.

The Big List of exes who have openly criticized scientology has passed 2100 names, I'm sure you'll recognize quite a number of them.

I don't think your question can be answered in this thread, other than to say that you have a lot of reading/watching to do. My own catching up period was an amazing time in my life, I trust yours will be too.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Mojo

Silver Meritorious Patron

Well, thank you for asking svonhatten.

Since 2007 the church of scientology has crumbled around the world. 12 of their top 12 people were sentenced to prison in Norway. In addition, Germany, France, Great Britain, Canada, Argentina, Mexico and Cuba have extradition papers waiting to serve on those 12 after their 40 year sentences are served in Norway. Denmark is lolligaging. As is Iceland. The United States gov. issued a statement saying it had never heard of the church of scientology. President Obama muddied the waters by announcing if he had a son he would look like scientology (or something like that).

Tom Cruise blew. And so did Kirsti Alley. Tom and Kirsti got married shortly thereafter. In their initial confusion after having blown for good they swapped careers. Kirsti became an action hero figure in the movies and Tom Cruise lost weight (but gained it all back again). Kirsti broke her hip when she was doing a movie stunt and the 400 lb cable line that was holding her, snapped.

Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder teamed up on the internet to introduce scientology-lite to new escapees from 'their' old church. Their combined efforts went over like a fart in church. For the most part. Although Marty did manage to pull in an average of 225 comments per day (from 3 people) on his daily blog. Mike snagged one of Marty's 3 people and his comments count went straight up and vertical. Marty got pissed at Mike but transcended his anger through his new improved TSI (transcendental scientology incorporated) processing.

Leah Remini caused quite the stir by publicly leaving scientology. She wrote a book. It became a bestseller. It had a long title but managed to hit a nerve with the wog public. It was titled: "How in the world I let myself be brainwashed by a retarded-midget who stole the reigns of a pathological-liar's pseudo-religion while spending 30 years and over 30 million dollars to exorcize demonic-entities that gathered around my knee-caps (and elbows), and still managed to survive; a helpful guide to undoing the mind-fuck of scientology". Ex President Bill Clinton called the book "full of lies" and swore the $500,000.00 dollar campaign contribution he received from Scientology in his Presidential bid had nothing to do with the fact his IRS commissioner forthrightly granted Scientology non-profit status which enabled David Miscaviage to rake in roughly 500 million dollars a year (tax free) for David's personal needs. Hillary was embarrassed. David came.

Since 2007 much more than this has happened, but this is a general birds eye view.

mojo

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Everyday there are new things happening, VonHatten! I wish someone would keep up a weekly roundup of the news so people like yourself can keep up! Not everyone is inclined to hanging around ESMB on a regular basis for years :)

Best to subscribe to Tony Ortega's blog http://www.tonyortega.org email him at tonyo94 at gmail.com , asking to be put on the subscriber mailing list :) I myself couldn't keep up without his email notifications

AnonKat

Crusader

Some little Anon thing

svonhatten

Patron with Honors
Everyday there are new things happening, VonHatten! I wish someone would keep up a weekly roundup of the news so people like yourself can keep up! Not everyone is inclined to hanging around ESMB on a regular basis for years :)

Best to subscribe to Tony Ortega's blog http://www.tonyortega.org email him at tonyo94 at gmail.com , asking to be put on the subscriber mailing list :) I myself couldn't keep up without his email notifications

Thanks Mary. That's an excellent idea. :)

Stephanie

Patron with Honors
Well, thank you for asking svonhatten.

Since 2007 the church of scientology has crumbled around the world. 12 of their top 12 people were sentenced to prison in Norway. In addition, Germany, France, Great Britain, Canada, Argentina, Mexico and Cuba have extradition papers waiting to serve on those 12 after their 40 year sentences are served in Norway. Denmark is lolligaging. As is Iceland. The United States gov. issued a statement saying it had never heard of the church of scientology. President Obama muddied the waters by announcing if he had a son he would look like scientology (or something like that).

Tom Cruise blew. And so did Kirsti Alley. Tom and Kirsti got married shortly thereafter. In their initial confusion after having blown for good they swapped careers. Kirsti became an action hero figure in the movies and Tom Cruise lost weight (but gained it all back again). Kirsti broke her hip when she was doing a movie stunt and the 400 lb cable line that was holding her, snapped.

Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder teamed up on the internet to introduce scientology-lite to new escapees from 'their' old church. Their combined efforts went over like a fart in church. For the most part. Although Marty did manage to pull in an average of 225 comments per day (from 3 people) on his daily blog. Mike snagged one of Marty's 3 people and his comments count went straight up and vertical. Marty got pissed at Mike but transcended his anger through his new improved TSI (transcendental scientology incorporated) processing.

Leah Remini caused quite the stir by publicly leaving scientology. She wrote a book. It became a bestseller. It had a long title but managed to hit a nerve with the wog public. It was titled: "How in the world I let myself be brainwashed by a retarded-midget who stole the reigns of a pathological-liar's pseudo-religion while spending 30 years and over 30 million dollars to exorcize demonic-entities that gathered around my knee-caps (and elbows), and still managed to survive; a helpful guide to undoing the mind-fuck of scientology". Ex President Bill Clinton called the book "full of lies" and swore the $500,000.00 dollar campaign contribution he received from Scientology in his Presidential bid had nothing to do with the fact his IRS commissioner forthrightly granted Scientology non-profit status which enabled David Miscaviage to rake in roughly 500 million dollars a year (tax free) for David's personal needs. Hillary was embarrassed. David came.

Since 2007 much more than this has happened, but this is a general birds eye view.

mojo

OK, my turn -- this is FUN, I love this kind of thing.

Since 2007 John Travolta and TC have come out with their closeted affair of one another and are now planning a wedding in Paris on the Eifel Tower - no less.

Kirstie has come forward as the 3rd party getting people to leave, while she stays in and pisses the remaining celebs. Posts aligning messages on Twitter to through off OSA.

Lisa Marie Presley left after MJ passed away and was 100% due to a handwritten letter that MJ's attorney's presented her after he passed explaining in 30 pages how much better life would be for her, if she could break free. It was his last wish that she leave Scientology, and that he would be by her side in between lives area helping her. So sweet, and touching.

Masterson's wife, Bijou is busy hissing at all newbies as she is thinking they are WATCHING HER and she has basically had a psychotic break, but Masterson keeps it secret, so she doesn't become an illegal pc.

Bella and Connor have left the Church of Sci and are devote Catholics following their sane, very sane mother Nicole. TC has a contract with them for 10 mil a year that they keep up appearances.

Katie caught TC with JT, and with her father masterminded her escape and custody retention in a 2 + year strategy to claim NY State residency with Suri. Suri is now attending with her mother Sunday worship at a Catholic Church in NYC. Suri has not one Scientology friend they are all Catholics, Christians, or Jews. No Muslims as TC is paranoid about them being DB's.

DM suffers panic and anxiety attacks nightly and finds any SO member to vent on, with a full on rager including breaking furniture, and pummeling people, including trafficked SO kids from other countries that work upwards of 48 hours without sleep or food.

The FBI has its own OSA that has infiltrated the COS as SO members and is quietly gathering all kinds of intel. Interpol is working world wide to 3rd party leaders of nations to ban COS, and jail execs.

The IRS is working on a FRAUD deal with the COS, and is reportedly going to seize all of the properties owned by the COS or CSI, or whatever parent corp, or child corp that is holding the properties, in total for back taxes on the Church holdings of 500 Billion.

More later... whew.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
It's only a rumor that LMP is out of Scientology. She still has a link to CCHR on her website, so it's doubtful the rumor is true.

http://www.lisamariepresley.com/about/philanthropy

Many thought that the lyrics of her song, 'You Aint Seen Nothing Yet', conveyed her personal feelings about Scientology and this was evidence of her blowing.

[video=youtube;GSSZVBkdHps]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSSZVBkdHps[/video]

I suspect she has quit the cult, but chooses to lay low & be silent about it. She knows if she publicly comes out, she'll be swamped with media. She also has 2 grown kids with her Scientologist ex-husband, Danny, who remain in the cult. If you check the Completions List, no one in the Presley family has done any courses since 2007.

Debbie Cook told me (before she was sued by the cult) that DM would not dare call for disparaging Lisa Marie or anyone in her family if she left. She still carries alot of weight in the public arena because of Elvis.

kate8024

-deleted-
Many thought that the lyrics of her song, 'You Aint Seen Nothing Yet', conveyed her personal feelings about Scientology and this was evidence of her blowing.

Wow I had not heard that song before - its easy to see how that could be about leaving!

TrevAnon

Big List researcher

Another idea is "liking" Tony's page on FB. Every time he publishes a new post he also puts a message on FB.

Suri has not one Scientology friend they are all Catholics, Christians, or Jews.

Has Suri disconnected from her Scientology friends?! :omg:

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.

How could LMP remain a scilon when she participated in a business marriage with Michael Jackson, an alleged Jehovah's Witness?

lost

Patron with Honors
How could LMP remain a scilon when she participated in a business marriage with Michael Jackson, an alleged Jehovah's Witness?
Dysfunctional is very creative. Dysfunctional celebs and dysfunctional culties = double the creativity, or in scicultese "Make it go right".......right into the bank account.

And speaking of dysfunctional, the whole Lisa Marie thing is she in or out and the messages in her songs etc, seems very dysfunctional too. And that other celeb, that lives in oz and has white hair and was married to tom cruise she was all quiet and dysfunctionsl too. That other one with brown hair and a girl with an indian name, well probably a bit dysfunctional to marry tom cruise but came back to normalcy. Not a dysfunctional q..u..i...e...t...n...e...s...s, like that white haired ozzie chick but a good swift kick in the balls for the Good Husband. True, little Katie doesnt say much but actions really did speak louder than words. I suspect katie might have eggs on her face too, if she let slip about what a wierd life she lived with tom and i guess thats what part of what maintains the beautifully demure and graceful silence of the ozzie Lady. Looks like Leah will give the least amount of 'dysfunctional' in her saving herself from the cult, performance.

phenomanon

Canyon

Because she is Lisa Marie. One of their big"Celebs", and what a roaring coup it would be to get Michael Jackson into COS. OMG! Think of the $$$$.

phenomanon

Because she is Lisa Marie. One of their big"Celebs", and what a roaring coup it would be to get Michael Jackson into COS. OMG! Think of the $$$$.

phenomanon

And michael jacksons father mother sisters bros etc. What a fun org that would be.!
The whole nutty tribe.:biggrin: