LISA MARIE PRESLEY ON SCIENTOLOGY: “CRAZY CRIMINAL PEOPLE”

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Last edited:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Yeah, right, I'll believe that when I see it, that's what you'd expect them to say when they want to sell you something.
I can believe she really IS writing a book. It's something I suggested she do in a post here some time ago to help get her out of the financial situation she's in.

I'd have to say I have some serious doubts as to whether there will be any "explosive secrets" about Michael Jackson. They didn't name the source of this information and that's probably BS.

I just added an additional link to the story in my post above, one from the NY Post.

strativarius

I can believe she really IS writing a book. It's something I suggested she do in a post here some time ago to help get her out of the financial situation she's in.

I'd have to say I have some serious doubts as to whether there will be any "explosive secrets" about Michael Jackson. They didn't name the source of this information and that's probably BS.

I just added an additional link to the story in my post above, one from the NY Post.
I'm glad she listened to you and has taken your advice T4. It's probably true she's writing a book (or someone is ghost-writing it for her) but it's all the hype that I'm suspicious of.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I'm glad she listened to you and has taken your advice T4. It's probably true she's writing a book (or someone is ghost-writing it for her) but it's all the hype that I'm suspicious of.
LOL, I doubt that it was my advice she took. Given the financial hole she got into I imagine the possibility of writing a book occurred to her years ago and/or it's been suggested to her by those close to her.

My only dealings ever with Lisa were back in 1986 when I was briefly working at the canteen in the courtyard at Celebrity Center in Hollywood.
She came up and bought a hamburger from me and we had a wonderful 20 second conversation. :D

strativarius

LOL, I doubt that it was my advice she took. Given the financial hole she got into I imagine the possibility of writing a book occurred to her years ago and/or it's been suggested to her by those close to her.

My only dealings ever with Lisa were back in 1986 when I was briefly working at the canteen in the courtyard at Celebrity Center in Hollywood.
She came up and bought a hamburger from me and we had a wonderful 20 second conversation. :D
Yeah, I was only kidding about her taking your advice, but what is so tragic is that she's the sole heir to the King's fortune and yet she is in a bad financial situation and needs to find a way of making some money. Unbelievable really.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Yeah, I was only kidding about her taking your advice, but what is so tragic is that she's the sole heir to the King's fortune and yet she is in a bad financial situation and needs to find a way of making some money. Unbelievable really.
Well, life is not easy for anyone, and being born as Elvis's daughter couldn't have been easy, and then losing him at age 9, and being raised by a Scientologist. That's enough to mess anyone up. :eek:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Scientology had a way of wrecking finances. Plus celebrity lifestyles.