Lisa Marie Presley - Twins in Protective Custody

JustSheila

Crusader
She was one of the celeb VIPs that were "handled" by Wiseman & Burke.

And there were others who wanted a piece of the action too. Example: John Coale (Washington hotshot lawyer and husband of Greta VonSustern) at one time was lobbying and schmoozing LMP in order to be her career manager.

And LMP of course had other special VIP "handlers" assigned to her so that lower caste members could not even approach or talk to LMP without being intercepted and pulled away.

Unseemly shit, all of that. LOL
In the early to mid-80s, maybe even later, Lisa Marie was far more involved with Scientology than Priscilla. Priscilla rarely mentioned it publicly then and kept her own set of managers and business partners who were not Scientologists. When Lisa Marie met Danny Keough at the Celebrity Center around 1985, she became deeply involved. It was said at the time that Danny Keough was a Sea Org Member. Though I can't find anything to verify that, there is this:

Keough married Presley, the daughter of the late "King of Rock 'n' Roll" Elvis Presley and actress Priscilla Presley at the Church of Scientology in West Hollywood on October 3, 1988. Keough is a Scientologist, and met Lisa at the Scientology Celebrity Centre. The couple had dated for three years before marriage. Keough and Presley spent a three-month honeymoon on a cruise in the Caribbean, on a yacht owned by Church of Scientology, the SMV Freewinds.

http://www.upi.com/topic/Danny_Keough/

Lisa Marie was certainly "handled" and manipulated by COS since the moment she stepped foot in Celebrity Center.

JustSheila

Crusader
From the book, "Child Bride - The Untold Story of Priscilla Beaulieu Presley":

"Suddenly, in October 1988, several months pregnant, she married him. Priscilla, by all accounts including her own, was not pleased..."

..."for Lisa, at Priscilla's insistence, had Danny Keough sign a prenuptial agreement..."

According to the book, it was Jack Soden who worked with Priscilla to make Graceland profitable. Later, Priscilla sued a 30-year friend of Elvis', Joe Esposito, over home videos of Elvis that he wanted to release. Cindy Esposito, Joe's daughter, was a childhood friend of Lisa's. Both EPE (Elvis Presley Enterprises) and Priscilla gained a reputation for ruthless business practices.

The business was set up as a private practice, so actual profit figures are unavailable.

The book goes on to detail how Lisa Marie used John Coale, Greta Van Susteren's husband, as her attorney when she was trying to work up her first record deal. At her 25th birthday, Lisa's guests included celebrity Scientologists Kirstie Alley and Juliette Lewis. The Espositos were also there, but fell out of touch in later years, attributing their fallout to Scientology.

Lisa's use of Scientologists to represent her interests started early and continued from there.

Link to book: https://books.google.com/books?id=b...#v=onepage&q=danny keough scientology&f=false

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
She was one of the celeb VIPs that were "handled" by Wiseman & Burke.
I heard that her $300 million estate was converted entirely into risky assets
without her knowledge: LRH Basics Book and Lecture packages.

Here's a photo of trucks picking up LMP's massive collection of what arguably
could be called a modern-day Royal Library of Alexandria, which was
the ancient world's most famous repository of knowledge and scholarship.

W&B were going to store all this stuff at Graceland, but LMP found out about
it before the trucks rolled out of LA county, eastbound and down,* as they say.

LMPtruck.jpg

:coolwink:

*Headed east and hauling ass . . . from the song by Jerry Reed.

NXDbsc2017

Her kids are NOT in foster care or protective custody. They're with Priscilla, who confirmed this on Facebook, and have been for months. Lisa is living there with them but has been in and out of rehab.

Ive been told Lisa has been in the process of suing the cult but it's being done very quietly. Remember when she said you ain't seen nothing yet? Something tells me the shit is going to hit the fan real quick.

The cult must be loving the fact that she's in and out of rehab. She got into Scientology when Priscilla threw her into the celeb center to detox. I truly wish her the best. She was always very kind to me.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Her kids are NOT in foster care or protective custody. They're with Priscilla, who confirmed this on Facebook, and have been for months.

Yes, just last night Priscilla posted:
There is Lots of confusion, commotion and concern from all the talk circulating. Let me put this to rest... the girls have not been in foster care and never will be. The girls have been with me and will be until all this is sorted out.
2665.png

https://www.facebook.com/ms.priscilla.presley/

Also, she posted a beautiful picture of the kids as well.

Last edited:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
In the early to mid-80s, maybe even later, Lisa Marie was far more involved with Scientology than Priscilla. Priscilla rarely mentioned it publicly then and kept her own set of managers and business partners who were not Scientologists. When Lisa Marie met Danny Keough at the Celebrity Center around 1985, she became deeply involved. It was said at the time that Danny Keough was a Sea Org Member. Though I can't find anything to verify that, there is this:

http://www.upi.com/topic/Danny_Keough/

Lisa Marie was certainly "handled" and manipulated by COS since the moment she stepped foot in Celebrity Center.

I don't really think Danny was ever SO. He and his brother Tom were both on lines at AOLA in the 80s and 90s, from what I recall.

Tom was, for sure. I remember chatting with him one day in the Solo HGC (I think he was on OT III) and I asked him what he did for a living. He said something about managing Lisa Marie’s estate. I don’t remember exactly what he said, but I got the idea he managed her actual property; like a facilities manager or something.

Lisa and Danny had been split up for a while, but I always got the impression that the Keoughs always had a strong hold on her. This seemed to be the case even after she moved on to marry other people.

I would be very surprised to see her write a book. Danny Keough is still the father of her two oldest children, and to my knowledge the Keoughs are still very much in. She may have dropped hints about being out of Scientology but she has never spoken out directly against it or about being out. We really only know she is out by what other people have said.

Gib

Crusader
I don't really think Danny was ever SO. He and his brother Tom were both on lines at AOLA in the 80s and 90s, from what I recall.

Tom was, for sure. I remember chatting with him one day in the Solo HGC (I think he was on OT III) and I asked him what he did for a living. He said something about managing Lisa Marie’s estate. I don’t remember exactly what he said, but I got the idea he managed her actual property; like a facilities manager or something.

Lisa and Danny had been split up for a while, but I always got the impression that the Keoughs always had a strong hold on her. This seemed to be the case even after she moved on to marry other people.

I would be very surprised to see her write a book. Danny Keough is still the father of her two oldest children, and to my knowledge the Keoughs are still very much in. She may have dropped hints about being out of Scientology but she has never spoken out directly against it or about being out. We really only know she is out by what other people have said.

yep, and her website still has the link to CCHR:

http://lisamariepresley.com/philanthropy-side/cchr

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Tony Ortega wrote about this custody battle last summer:
Lockwood was Lisa Marie’s musical director and a guitarist who played on her recordings. They had known each other well before it emerged in 2005 that they were dating. They were married in 2006.

Lockwood does have a few Scientology completions from that time, 2004-2007, but they are minor and reflect that he was doing those courses because he wanted to be a part of Lisa Marie’s life.

Our sources close to Lisa Marie tell us that Lockwood was not a Scientologist when Lisa Marie met him and he is not one now.

We think it’s presumptuous to assume that the divorce between them, or Lisa Marie’s attempt to get custody over their twin daughters, has anything to do with Scientology.

If we hear otherwise, we’ll report it. But for now, we think it’s probably not the case.

Lisa Marie, 48, has been married four times. She and musician Danny Keough were married from 1988 to 1994 and they have one daughter, Riley Keough, who is a well known actress, and a son, Benjamin.

As we said in our earlier story about Lisa Marie, Riley and Lisa Marie’s mother, Priscilla, also left Scientology when Lisa Marie did — Lisa Marie made it clear to them that they all needed to leave together, just as Leah Remini’s family had.

Lisa Marie was married to Michael Jackson from 1994 to 1996, she was married to Nicolas Cage in 2002 and they broke up only weeks later, but their marriage was ended legally in 2004.

With Lockwood, Lisa Marie has fraternal twin 7-year-old daughters, Harper and Finley. In her divorce filing, she has asked for custody of the two girls and monitored visitation rights for Lockwood. We’ll leave it up to our commenters to decide whether that’s an unusual request or not. In the meantime, we wish the best for Lisa Marie and Michael and their family.

FULL POST: http://tonyortega.org/2016/06/29/wh...le-likely-has-nothing-to-do-with-scientology/

NXDbsc2017

Tony Ortega wrote about this custody battle last summer:

i am certain the cult is behind this information going to the press. And the fake story about them being in foster care. Lisa hasn't been seen in public in almost a year and this custody battle/divorce has been in the works for longer than that. There's no way it just randomly leaked.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
It was my understanding that COS managed the finances of the Presley Estate, and Priscilla was the Trustee for Lisa ergo COS managed her money. Amirong?

It was always my understanding that it was Priscilla that took an almost broke Presley Estate & turned it into a $100 million empire to turn over to Lisa Marie when she came of age.

While Priscilla was a cult member all along I was led to believe she did not turn over the estate or the management of it to the CoS.

NXDbsc2017

Radar online has a new story claiming Lisa is a monster mother. It has COS written all over it. Even a commenter said the same thing.