What's new

Lisa Marie Presley - Twins in Protective Custody

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
I've got some dirt I could dish here.....

Should I?

It depends. How did you acquire this dirt? If you divulge dirt obtained during auditing, you'll be no better than the cult. If it's personal observation, then I say let's hear it.

Leland

Crusader
It depends. How did you acquire this dirt? If you divulge dirt obtained during auditing, you'll be no better than the cult. If it's personal observation, then I say let's hear it.

It has to do with Celebrity Center and a friend I had that was "on course" there......and what he said to me one day about LMP.

Also has to do with a Celebrity Center Reg......chatting with me one night about "my female student PC" that I was auditing over at ASHO on the BC. I wasn't even on lines at CC! She knew all about her. ( and me ) ( vast gossip grapevine in the Cult!) She was more than hinting that I should have a relationship with her....! I shut her down!

The upshot of the entire thing is to say that "CC" IMO was without a doubt all up in LMP's dating habits....and IMO was for sure trying to arrange a suitable mate for LMP. ( ala what they did for Tom Cruise...)

IMO, they were trying to arrange an "artist" for her.....to date....of "suitable stature..."

To think otherwise than the Cult being ALL OVER LMP's dating situation...and IMO her marriages is just naive....and not understanding the Cult....and how it operates.

Last edited:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
It has to do with Celebrity Center and a friend I had that was "on course" there......and what he said to me one day about LMP.

Also has to do with a Celebrity Center Reg......chatting with me one night about "my female student PC" that I was auditing over at ASHO on the BC. I wasn't even on lines at CC! She knew all about her. ( and me ) ( vast gossip grapevine in the Cult!)

The upshot of the entire thing is to say that "CC" IMO was without a doubt all up in LMP's dating habits....and IMO was for sure trying to arrange a suitable mate for LMP. ( ala what they did for Tom Cruise...)

IMO, they were trying to arrange an "artist" for her.....to date....of "suitable stature..."

To think otherwise than the Cult being ALL OVER LMP's dating situation...and IMO her marriages is just naive....and not understanding the Cult....and how it operates.

That makes sense. With so much invested in cultivating celebrities and so much at risk if the relationship goes sideways, I can't imagine that the Church would not take an active interest in controlling who a celeb dates as a matter of routine. It is literally worth 10s if not hundreds of millions in potential lost or gained income, legal expenses and PR area control. To what limits would they not go to prevent another Leah or a Jason Beghe?

And quite frankly, I expect that there is a lot of mutual agreement with this between active celebs and the Church. Scientologists want a 2D who is supportive and also going up the Bridge at a similar level so things like their reality, superior ethics, goals and OT abilities don't get too far apart.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
That makes sense. With so much invested in cultivating celebrities and so much at risk if the relationship goes sideways, I can't imagine that the Church would not take an active interest in controlling who a celeb dates as a matter of routine. It is literally worth 10s if not hundreds of millions in potential lost or gained income, legal expenses and PR area control. To what limits would they not go to prevent another Leah or a Jason Beghe?

And quite frankly, I expect that there is a lot of mutual agreement with this between active celebs and the Church. Scientologists want a 2D who is supportive and also going up the Bridge at a similar level so things like their reality, superior ethics, goals and OT abilities don't get too far apart.

Having been the wog dating a celeb, this sounds extremely accurate.

phenomanon

Canyon

Also has to do with a Celebrity Center Reg......chatting with me one night about "my female student PC" that I was auditing over at ASHO on the BC. I wasn't even on lines at CC! She knew all about her. ( and me ) ( vast gossip grapevine in the Cult!) She was more than hinting that I should have a relationship with her....! I shut her down!

Do ya s'pose they got Michael Jackson for her?

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Having been the wog dating a celeb, this sounds extremely accurate.

I just want to interject here that back in the day, there were very decent people dealing with celebs at Celebrity Centre like Yvonne Jentzsch and Spanky Taylor who probably would have made very fine match makers if left to their own moral compasses. I’m sure the GO tried to interject themselves into things but there would have been some common sense push back to try to keep them in check. It probably devolved into a pervasive GO/OSA op a long time ago.

I could see how old time celebs like JT would be stuck in a win.

JustSheila

Crusader
Do ya s'pose they got Michael Jackson for her?

Most exes seem to think so, but there's another way of looking at it. In the book I mentioned earlier, Child Bride - The Untold Story of Priscilla Beaulieu Presley, by Suzanne Finstad(https://www.amazon.com/Child-Bride-Priscilla-Beaulieu-Presley/dp/0307336956)

Suzanne tells how Lisa Marie went out of her way to meet Michael Jackson and win him over. There was nothing accidental about it.

It could have been COS behind it, but the author personally believed that Lisa Marie was following her own mother's life course and trying to live up to the same sort of life as Priscilla, maybe even top her.

Both went out of their way to meet, charm and marry arguably the richest, most popular musicians of their time and get them to fall in love with them. Like mother, like daughter? Elvis was certainly Priscilla's idol and already a big rock star when they first met.

Some time in our 20s or so, all of us have experienced that odd feeling of :omg: I'm acting just like my mother/father! out of some subconscious learned behavior and then we recognize it and snap out of it.

So Suzanne's thoughts on it are worth considering. She really studied Priscilla's life and saw some similarities with Lisa Marie. One thing is clear, though - Lisa Marie's meeting and spending extensive time with Michael Jackson was no accident. It may not have been innocent, but it may or may not be COS deviousness, but just human flaws. IDK. What do you think? :confused2:

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
There has been an interview with her long time ago (Barbara Walter perhaps) and LMP was so embarrassed when asked why she got involved in a relationship with Michael Jackson(what she found attractive in him)..She said, she didn't really knew...seemed not able to rely it to something specific but appeared shameful :confused2: (the interview is certainly on you tube somewhere)

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Most exes seem to think so, but there's another way of looking at it. In the book I mentioned earlier, Child Bride - The Untold Story of Priscilla Beaulieu Presley, by Suzanne Finstad(https://www.amazon.com/Child-Bride-Priscilla-Beaulieu-Presley/dp/0307336956)

Suzanne tells how Lisa Marie went out of her way to meet Michael Jackson and win him over. There was nothing accidental about it.

It could have been COS behind it, but the author personally believed that Lisa Marie was following her own mother's life course and trying to live up to the same sort of life as Priscilla, maybe even top her.

Both went out of their way to meet, charm and marry arguably the richest, most popular musicians of their time and get them to fall in love with them. Like mother, like daughter? Elvis was certainly Priscilla's idol and already a big rock star when they first met.

Some time in our 20s or so, all of us have experienced that odd feeling of :omg: I'm acting just like my mother/father! out of some subconscious learned behavior and then we recognize it and snap out of it.

So Suzanne's thoughts on it are worth considering. She really studied Priscilla's life and saw some similarities with Lisa Marie. One thing is clear, though - Lisa Marie's meeting and spending extensive time with Michael Jackson was no accident. It may not have been innocent, but it may or may not be COS deviousness, but just human flaws. IDK. What do you think? :confused2:

I would think that even if Suzanne is correct and that CoS had nothing to do with initiating the relationship, that once CoS got wind of it they looked at it in a whole different way than Lisa just finding a potential life partner. And surely they would have attempted to hook MJ into the cult, either directly or via Lisa. Those within Celebrity Center were probably thinking they could obtain Kha Khan status for the next 10 lifetimes if they could successfully reel in MJ.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
RADAR is the epitome of fake news. They're in the tank and blindly
publish unsourced Scientology bullshit.

phenomanon

Canyon
These are opinions only:
Lisa Marie was only in Scn because her Mother put her in.
At least in her early teen years, LMP was already into drugs( at Apple School :omg:).
I believe that drugs were/are LMPs drug of choice, not scn.
LMP was a pretty, sweet young girl. She was raised by scn nannies.
Her Mom, Priscilla, was young and extraordinarily beautiful, and wealthy. What do you think Priscilla was doing all the time LMP was growing up?
Living her own life and letting COS guide Lisa.
Neither one of them is very smart, and that is a true fact.
Lisa Marie could be thrown back to the wolves easily. She most likely has felt that drugs were her escape from their control, and I toadly relate to that idea.
Were LMP ever to call upon me, I would be by her side. I feel sad for her and the condition that her life is in.
A sweet young girl has been severely damaged by circumstances not of her own making. Sigh.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Were LMP ever to call upon me, I would be by her side. I feel sad for her and the condition that her life is in.
A sweet young girl has been severely damaged by circumstances not of her own making. Sigh.

I agree with you!

I'll add, she is a very thoughtfull and generous being since she was a kid. (extremely shy and private though)
I always though she was smarter than she may appears (more introverted being) and rely on her intuition.

I think , possibly,the drugs episode might be, as for many kids raised by SCN , because she was left to herself, no real parenting (as in normal life), lost, and probably enforced with ethics through her youth time. She has been and still is a rebel.
The way she managed to fire $cientology out of her career, life, family, while keeping the family from being broken apart and attacking eachother..proves she is smart and wise.

I feel for her that she is almost bancrupt now...but since her daughter is helping her..It is certainly comforting and will allow her time to bounce back while kids are looked after by grand-ma.

It seems to me she did a good job raising her kids with love and parental care.

Last edited: