What's new

Lisa Marie Presley - Twins in Protective Custody

JustSheila

Crusader
These are opinions only:
Lisa Marie was only in Scn because her Mother put her in.
At least in her early teen years, LMP was already into drugs( at Apple School :omg:).
I believe that drugs were/are LMPs drug of choice, not scn.
LMP was a pretty, sweet young girl. She was raised by scn nannies.
Her Mom, Priscilla, was young and extraordinarily beautiful, and wealthy. What do you think Priscilla was doing all the time LMP was growing up?
Living her own life and letting COS guide Lisa.
Neither one of them is very smart, and that is a true fact.
Lisa Marie could be thrown back to the wolves easily. She most likely has felt that drugs were her escape from their control, and I toadly relate to that idea.
Were LMP ever to call upon me, I would be by her side. I feel sad for her and the condition that her life is in.
A sweet young girl has been severely damaged by circumstances not of her own making. Sigh.

I never knew LMP, but there was a time Priscilla spent many hours at AOLA Ethics with Mike Howson and as his senior, I overheard a lot.

Based on that, I personally think Priscilla is clever, learns easily and has a terrific business mind. She doesn't miss details that others might glide by and I think she's quite intelligent.

Based on the conversations I overheard and things I read in Ethics about her, I am also certain that Priscilla loves Lisa Marie deeply and always has. Her daughter is absolutely precious to her. Whether Priscilla ever let on how deeply she felt, I don't know, nor do I know how much scn and being a celebrity interfered with her being a good mother. What I do know is that Lisa Marie was on her mind a lot and Priscilla earnestly wanted to do all she could to ensure she had a good life.

Her heart was in the right place with her daughter. It was never otherwise. Scientology and celebritydom messed with that, but Priscilla absolutely loves Lisa Marie dearly and always has.

mistii

Patron

I feel for her. I read recently where she is being sucked back into Scientology, and she was driven/chauffered to the LA Court by someone in Scientology, and her mom have enrolled her kids in a scientology school and that she is seeking help with her addiction at a scientology rehabilitation place.

Scientology is helping her with her divorce from Michael Lockwood, and they are using Scientology tactics to help her. I got this from a rag mag in the store and I don't know if it is true, but her 1st ex husband and her two kids by him are still in Scientology, and the only reason she left was because her current husband did not want to be in Scientology and did not want their twin daughters growing up in Scientology and he had convinced her that Scientology was taking all her money.

Priscilla Presley need to wake up. It must be hard for Lisa Marie to completely leave when most of her family is still in Scientology including an ex husband.

I was hoping she would side with Leah Remini......but I know that will never happen..........

JustSheila

Crusader
Priscilla Presley need to wake up. It must be hard for Lisa Marie to completely leave when most of her family is still in Scientology including an ex husband.

I was hoping she would side with Leah Remini......but I know that will never happen..........

According to Tony Ortega some while back, LMP did not leave her family behind when she left. That would mean Priscilla is out and has been for a while. Priscilla posted on her FB that she is watching over LMP's children for now. It seems to me they are both very much out.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Her kids are NOT in foster care or protective custody. They're with Priscilla, who confirmed this on Facebook, and have been for months. Lisa is living there with them but has been in and out of rehab.

Ive been told Lisa has been in the process of suing the cult but it's being done very quietly. Remember when she said you ain't seen nothing yet? Something tells me the shit is going to hit the fan real quick.

The cult must be loving the fact that she's in and out of rehab. She got into Scientology when Priscilla threw her into the celeb center to detox. I truly wish her the best. She was always very kind to me.

I sort of remember that - she was very young, 14-15 ish ? Vague memory because I did everything I could to be busy somewhere else when it came to handling ' celebs '.
Never failed that if they bitched about anything your butt was in deep trouble.

And red tag one ? Dear God !

Lisa - back then - already looked like a walking red tag, to me.

Now, in later life, if it has come that she needs rehab I hope she gets some real helpful rehab ( really is available ) outside the clutches of the cult & their fake help.

As a PS : real 30 day professional rehab is available for 1/3 the cost of Nar-con-non.

All rehab has a pretty strong failure rate but none so high as Nar-con-non!

Added : Others have the opinion she was a sweet kid. maybe I saw her on a bad day - or month. Just someone I didn't want anywhere near.
As for the mom, regardless of any other area of her life she is the one who took a near bankrupt Elvis estate & made it worth over $100 million - that ain't stupid !

PS : I agree among us X's we do respect folder data.

I know more than a few people posting on ESMB have audited & or FES'd & or CS'd celebs & others names that have come up here on ESMB & never have I seen anyone disclose folder data.

Integrity.

Last edited:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
I feel for her. I read recently where she is being sucked back into Scientology, and she was driven/chauffered to the LA Court by someone in Scientology, and her mom have enrolled her kids in a scientology school and that she is seeking help with her addiction at a scientology rehabilitation place.

Scientology is helping her with her divorce from Michael Lockwood, and they are using Scientology tactics to help her. I got this from a rag mag in the store and I don't know if it is true, but her 1st ex husband and her two kids by him are still in Scientology, and the only reason she left was because her current husband did not want to be in Scientology and did not want their twin daughters growing up in Scientology and he had convinced her that Scientology was taking all her money.

Priscilla Presley need to wake up. It must be hard for Lisa Marie to completely leave when most of her family is still in Scientology including an ex husband. I was hoping she would side with Leah Remini......but I know that will never happen..........

Ah, TC with Suri ?

As has been suggested elsewhere, disconnection for celebs is one thing while disconnection for mere mortals is quite another !

OSA damn well can - has - grant contact with an Sp for " PR " purposes. One thing all X's should have learned is all policy is flexible.

Or as I once so-help-me-God was told by a celeb regarding disconnection : " Policy, yes, . . . .considering to whom one is speaking "!

JustSheila

Crusader
I think Priscilla's out and has been for a while but just hasn't gone public about it.

Ortega said Lisa Marie was out for four years before she went public.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-ne...ie-presley-confronted-leader-david-miscavige/
http://tonyortega.org/2016/04/21/ho...logy-leader-david-miscaviges-worst-nightmare/

Tony also said,
As she continued her project, Lisa Marie then reached out to her mother, Priscilla Presley, and her daughter, Riley Keough, telling them she needed their support. If she decided to leave the church, they needed to come with her.And after talking with Ron Miscavige in September 2014 about his own daughters disconnecting from him, Lisa Marie was ready, after all of her research, for a showdown with David Miscavige.
http://tonyortega.org/2016/04/21/ho...logy-leader-david-miscaviges-worst-nightmare/

Sounds like Priscilla is out to me, just not public about it. As you quoted earlier, LMP stays at her mother's house, too.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I think Priscilla's out and has been for a while but just hasn't gone public about it.

Ortega said Lisa Marie was out for four years before she went public.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-ne...ie-presley-confronted-leader-david-miscavige/

Tony also said, http://tonyortega.org/2016/04/21/ho...logy-leader-david-miscaviges-worst-nightmare/

Sounds like Priscilla is out to me, just not public about it. As you quoted earlier, LMP stays at her mother's house, too.

Yes, I've seen Tony indicate on a couple of occasions within the past few months that both Lisa and Priscilla are out.

Priscilla, like most who have exited the CoS hasn't spoken out publicly.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Yes, I've seen Tony indicate on a couple of occasions within the past few months that both Lisa and Priscilla are out.

Priscilla, like most who have exited the CoS hasn't spoken out publicly.

For so so many people - particularly those with family & life long friends still in - it seems to make sense to stay under the radar from the wrath of a vindictive cult.

Oh so many of us went down that road.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Is this Fake News? Or some truth to it?

Lisa Marie's Scientology Prison

"Sources say" she has crawled back to the cult, is being brainwashed and kept like a prisoner.....

http://radaronline.com/videos/lisa-marie-presley-scientology/

From Page Six:
Lisa Marie Presley did not rejoin the Church of Scientology

Lisa Marie Presley has not rejoined the Church of Scientology, contrary to reports earlier this month that she had.

“To the best of my information, Lisa Marie Presley is not back in [the church],” Scientology expert Tony Ortega told me. “She is going through a lot of trouble in her life right now. But she has not rejoined.”

Presley, 49, made a clean break with the cult-like religion in 2014. But her daughter Riley Keough, a Golden Globe-nominated actress, is still a devout follower and fighting to get her mom back in the fold, according to Ortega.

<snip>

Full Article: http://pagesix.com/2017/03/12/lisa-marie-presley-did-not-rejoin-the-church-of-scientology/

I hope Tony's information is correct about this. :yes:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
From Page Six:

I hope Tony's information is correct about this. :yes:

But how does Tony KNOW for sure that she didn't? Was he only speculating about what he wanted to be true????

I guess it comes down to "sources" and who you choose to believe. I'm sure he has lots of his own sources.

I would rather believe she has not gone back, but....stranger things have happened.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
While my friends are not the high profile celebs or whales, some have had various difficulties after leaving what they felt was their "religion" for decades if not a quarter a century of their life !

Deeply troubling to feel betrayed by ones " religion " ? Well, no shit Sherlock !

Knowing that almost everybody one knows is going to " disconnect " - friends, family, children, spouse ? Oh, maybe cause for an uncomfortable lunch ?

So, somebody had a rough go after they left the cult after a long involvement ?

Didn't most of us have some hard days after we left ?

Can anyone say I walked out of the cult - or was thrown out of the cult - and so what, tomorrow is another day ?

For me, I got to give Lisa Marie - or anybody else - some slack in the process of getting out of the cult & dealing with the aftermath.

I'm so glad I'm not of interest to the tabloids or the yellow press fueled by the lies of, who else, OSA.

I doubt Lisa Marie is the only person to have some bumps in life - most of us had 'em - just no so damn publicly !

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I doubt Lisa Marie is the only person to have some bumps in life - most of us had 'em - just no so damn publicly !

Lisa has had some bumps for sure. She got brought into Scientology early in her childhood; that's a "bump" that no child deserves. She had multiple deaths in her family, including her father at age 9. Then ended up in a Scientology school at age 11.

Terril park

Sponsor
Can anyone say I walked out of the cult - or was thrown out of the cult - and so what, tomorrow is another day ?

Thats pretty much how I left. I had come to st hill
to do a CCRD. Had just come of a wonderful
FPRD [ thats not often said here] but it was a cycle
I originated. Was keen to do CCRD and then OT levels.
They told me not clear. I believe then, 1991, natural
clear was no longer allowed. Got them to change
their mind eventually but in the meantime did stuff
I had no interest in and said so. It became clear to me
that my future in CO$ would be executive C/Sing and
arbitrary rundowns ect I was not interested in. So
I never returned. Was always happy to persue hobbies
such as wine women and song. So only mild regret,
and freedom to persue such hobbies. :) Then I had no
idea there was an independent FZ. A few years later
found there was an FZ and did OT levels and had a ball.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Lisa has had some bumps for sure. She got brought into Scientology early in her childhood; that's a "bump" that no child deserves. She had multiple deaths in her family, including her father at age 9. Then ended up in a Scientology school at age 11.

On top of all that she is the only child of a music legend - Elvis.

That must have been incredibly hard to deal with but to add all of the Scientology crap to it must have been unbearable.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
In all this discussion of Lisa-Marie, I think there may be several possibly important facts and circumstances that have been overlooked.

Tony Ortega broke the story that Lisa-Marie was the person responsible for the public exposure of David Miscavige as someone who wished death upon his own father. This fact has forever devastated Scientology's pretense as a "humanitarian" benevolent "religious" organization, and it's also a fact that it would never have ever seen the light of day, were it not for Lisa Marie Presley. The sociopathic narcissist who runs Scientology has been exposed, beyond any reasonable doubt, as a truly vile human being, and by extension, the Scientologists who hang on his every word, applauding and cheering on cue, have exposed themselveas dupes of the highest order, who truly are as brainwashed and fanatical as your average suicide bomber. Let that sink in for a moment...

So, OK; many people have alleged many things about Scientology - some true, some not.

There is, however a recurring theme that states this: Within Scientology, evil behavior is pervasive and tolerated, and hidden, and it rests just beneath the surface, not as six degrees of separation, but much, much closer to each Scientologist - more like one or two degrees of separation.

For example, Lisa-Marie's soon to be ex-husband, Michael Lockwood is a guitarist seeking a huge spousal support payout from her. So he's no Eric Clapton - few are. He played in her band, and with another Scientologist, Bijou Phillips, the wife of actor-Scientologist/accused triple-rapist Danny Masterson.

Scientology reminds me of the movie Chinatown. An incestuous community that combines the vulnerable with the predatory; and when you complain to the ethics officer, he says "Forget it, Jake. It's Scientology."

And in the ever-shrinking, increasingly desperate and delusional Scientology culture where so many have escaped, it is a virtual mathematical certainty that, the few who remain will doubtless find themselves rubbing shoulders more and more frequently with very unsavory Scientology types, to put it delicately.

Last edited: