What's new

Lisa Marie Presley - Twins in Protective Custody

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Thats pretty much how I left. I had come to st hill
to do a CCRD. Had just come of a wonderful
FPRD [ thats not often said here] but it was a cycle
I originated. Was keen to do CCRD and then OT levels.
They told me not clear. I believe then, 1991, natural
clear was no longer allowed. Got them to change
their mind eventually but in the meantime did stuff
I had no interest in and said so. It became clear to me
that my future in CO$ would be executive C/Sing and
arbitrary rundowns ect I was not interested in. So
I never returned. Was always happy to persue hobbies
such as wine women and song. So only mild regret,
and freedom to persue such hobbies. :) Then I had no
idea there was an independent FZ. A few years later
found there was an FZ and did OT levels and had a ball.

In the kindest way possible with no ill feelings at all, Terril, wouldn't you say you've all along been a bit of an outlier ?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
On top of all that she is the only child of a music legend - Elvis.

That must have been incredibly hard to deal with but to add all of the Scientology crap to it must have been unbearable.

Yes, exactly! Just this alone, being Elvis's daughter, being in the spotlight, dealing with all the paparazzi, etc., had to be difficult.

Then throw Scientology into the mix and that would have been challenging for any child growing up.

Terril park

Sponsor
In the kindest way possible with no ill feelings at all, Terril, wouldn't you say you've all along been a bit of an outlier ?

No offence taken, and yes here I am. In FZ forums not so
much. Though some have kicked me out for being less than
zealous re KSW.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, exactly! Just this alone, being Elvis's daughter, being in the spotlight, dealing with all the paparazzi, etc., had to be difficult.

Then throw Scientology into the mix and that would have been challenging for any child growing up.

Churchill mentioned

* There is, however a recurring theme that states this: Within Scientology, evil behavior is pervasive and tolerated, and hidden, and it rests just beneath the surface, not as six degrees of separation, but much, much closer to each Scientologist - more like one or two degrees of separation.

For example, Lisa-Marie's soon to be ex-husband, Michael Lockwood is a guitarist seeking a huge spousal support payout from her. So he's no Eric Clapton - few are. He played in her band, and with another Scientologist, Bijou Phillips, the wife of actor-Scientologist/accused triple-rapist Danny Masterson.

wow, that contains enough close individuals to write into an incredible OSA 'ruin utterly" program upon Lisa. ' To bring enough pressure...'

And no one can get me to believe this kinda shit doesn't happen. I and my family were recipients in the early 70s.

Last edited:

NXDbsc2017

Lisa's daughter Riley, whom she is living with at the moment, is still in. Riley and Juliette Lewis have been conversing on social media and Riley was just visiting a church in England.

tbh I think the disconnection policy isn't as strict with these celeberities.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Lisa's daughter Riley, whom she is living with at the moment, is still in. Riley and Juliette Lewis have been conversing on social media and Riley was just visiting a church in England.

tbh I think the disconnection policy isn't as strict with these celeberities.

I also agree that the disconnection policy isn't as strict with the celebs, but the Co$ could very well be using Lisa's connections that are still in as leverage against her, threatening disconnection if she publicly speaks out against Scientology.

I don't know if that's what's happening nor do I have any inside info. But if that IS what's happening it would seem pretty much how the CoS takes care of business.

To get what they want they threaten your eternity and it that doesn't work they'll threaten to disconnect you from your friends and family.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I also agree that the disconnection policy isn't as strict with the celebs, but the Co$ could very well be using Lisa's connections that are still in as leverage against her, threatening disconnection if she publicly speaks out against Scientology.

I don't know if that's what's happening nor do I have any inside info. But if that IS what's happening it would seem pretty much how the CoS takes care of business.

To get what they want they threaten your eternity and it that doesn't work they'll threaten to disconnect you from your friends and family.

Or incite R2-45 to be run on you, or a noisy investigation, or manufacture and spread malicious rumours.....or or or... ya know the typical things that make the world a better place.

freethinker

Sponsor
I don't know the Scientology threads that well so if this would be better some place else then feel free to post it there.
I haven't really watched this video but it suggests that Lisa Marie has a private war on Scientology.

if it sucks, sorry.:(

Gib

Crusader
I don't know the Scientology threads that well so if this would be better some place else then feel free to post it there.
I haven't really watched this video but it suggests that Lisa Marie has a private war on Scientology.

Lisa M is a mystery to me. She still has the stupid CCHR link on her website:

https://www.lisamariepresley.com/about/philanthropy

Whereas her mom does not and no mention of scientology or it's front groups:

http://www.priscillapresley.com/

People born into money can be dumb as rocks.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Lisa M is a mystery to me. She still has the stupid CCHR link on her website:

https://www.lisamariepresley.com/about/philanthropy

Whereas her mom does not and no mention of scientology or it's front groups:

http://www.priscillapresley.com/

People born into money can be dumb as rocks.
I too was a little upset with that, but the knowledge and cognitions about what is going on does come one thing at the time. She might have forgotten those links as well as she might believe CCHR is a genuine human right organization.

I hope she is not in a war with Miss Cavitch as she is facing strugglings with her life, finances, health, kids custody and a few lawsuits and
In the last pictures of her she looks frail.

I (and cettainly many poeple) always carried much respect for Lisa Marie Presley. She is a true genuine being, her soul is set on family and her priorities has always been her kids since her teen age when she was pregnant.

She is the most humble person, very shy, a kind, caring and generous soul...carrying deep core values and she will stick to it...even facing Miss Cavitch. (A true rebel) Despite her being a 2nd generation a d being closely monitored...it seems the $cn values and mindset didn't have a stromg grip on hwr mind.

However, It's nice of Tony to tell about the wonderful courageous being she is and I wish she could resolve her strugglings..get back her babies and find a real good man..she got enough of creepy weirdos around her. But,​
No matter how broken she might be in many ways, her daughter Riley is there for her mom she deeply loves and shows her pride of her mom who fought a recent severe drug addiction and is now sober.

416418724_5614337454001_5614320687001-th.jpg

Last edited:

freethinker

Sponsor
I too was a little upset with that, but the knowledge and cognitions about what is going on does come one thing at the time. She might have forgotten those links as well as she might believe CCHR is a genuine human right organization.

I hope she is not in a war with Miss Cavitch as she is facing strugglings with her life, finances, health, kids custody and a few lawsuits and
In the last pictures of her she looks frail.

I (and cettainly many poeple) always carried much respect for Lisa Marie Presley. She is a true genuine being, her soul is set on family and her priorities has always been her kids since her teen age when she was pregnant.

She is the most humble person, very shy, a kind, caring and generous soul...carrying deep core values and she will stick to it...even facing Miss Cavitch. (A true rebel) Despite her being a 2nd generation a d being closely monitored...it seems the $cn values and mindset didn't have a stromg grip on hwr mind.

However, It's nice of Tony to tell about the wonderful courageous being she is and I wish she could resolve her strugglings..get back her babies and find a real good man..she got enough of creepy weirdos around her. But,​
No matter how broken she might be in many ways, her daughter Riley is there for her mom she deeply loves and shows her pride of her mom who fought a recent severe drug addiction and is now sober.

416418724_5614337454001_5614320687001-th.jpg
That picture looks like the Munsters. they could be part of thew Zombie apocalypse. Not happy.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron

I thought that video seemed familiar so I checked out the date. It came out 3 years ago. I remember all the discussions about it. Things have moved on since then.