What's new

Lisa Marie Presley's Elvis inheritance down to $14,000

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
It's certainly true that you've got to be careful who you listen to when it comes to making decisions about your money. Look at what happened to Hitler: (note, this video was created back in 2010 or earlier)

I love those parodies. There were a couple hilarious ones posted here some time ago regarding our beloved ex cult and Miscavige.

A couple weeks ago I was watching the movie Downfall about the last ten days of Hitler. That scene of him having a hissy fit came up and I thought "This seems really familiar. Where have I seen that before?" Then I suddenly started line charging because I remembered the scio parodies that were posted here.

If you look up the movie Downfall on Wiki there's a section regarding the parodies.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downfall_(2004_film)
The movie is well known as the inspiration for "Downfall parodies". One scene in the film, in which Hitler launches into a furious tirade upon finally realizing that the war is lost, has become a staple of internet videos. In these videos, the original German audio is retained, but new subtitles are added so that Hitler and his subordinates seem to be reacting instead to some setback in present-day politics, sports, entertainment, popular culture, or everyday life...By 2010, there were thousands of such parodies, including many in which Hitler is incensed that people keep making Downfall parodies...