What's new

Lisa Marie Presley's exit on the cover of The Enquirer!

Leland

Crusader
I noticed that too.....just yesterday. Mentioned it in my ranting and spewing thread....

I love that they call Scamology...."sinister"

:ohmy:

I is.......:nervous:

:eyeroll:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Would love to read the full story by LMP on how they tried to orchestrate & manipulate her life from within the shadows of her own friends, employees and financial professionals.

I remember way back in the day when Bruce (CCHR/OSA goon) Wiseman and company began "handling" her business, finances, investments and taxes.

Can anyone even imagine having Scientology "ghosts" all over your personal and professional life, without having a clue that they were all "reporting" on you to and in collusion with a sociopathic cult leader? What a nightmare!

Gaslighting[SUP]2
[/SUP]
Yup, that's what I meant--gaslighting squared. That's what happens when you are being embezzled and the PI you hire to find the thief is the one stealing millions. (Like I say: Scientology--where the rapist is your ethics officer)

Leland

Crusader

Would love to read the full story by LMP on how they tried to orchestrate & manipulate her life from within the shadows of her own friends, employees and financial professionals.

I remember way back in the day when Bruce (CCHR/OSA goon) Wiseman and company began "handling" her business, finances, investments and taxes.

Can anyone even imagine having Scientology "ghosts" all over your personal and professional life, without having a clue that they were all "reporting" on you to and in collusion with a sociopathic cult leader? What a nightmare!

Gaslighting[SUP]2
[/SUP]
Yup, that's what I meant--gaslighting squared. That's what happens when you are being embezzled and the PI you hire to find the thief is the one stealing millions. (Like I say: Scientology--where the rapist is your ethics officer)

I agree with you completely.

Can't imagine letting others in to micro manage. I have heard that the Elvis Estate....earns more per year now than it did when he was alive....WoW...

I would think that LMP would have a great law suit if she has found any hanky panky....regards financial management and such...I MEAN, what right does any church have to take over ones private/business life?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Way back, when she was only a teenager
It was amazing to see her getting her services in an advanced org, evolving in the shadow of the ''court of the king''

It was sad to see the vampires around her!:unsure:
But I am very much happy she woke up by herself!:yes:

Leland

Crusader
I always thought it was extremely weird that she married Michael Jackson.....always thought that the Cult of Scamology had a heavy hand in that affair.

Very glad she got out of that episode.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I am not quite certain of my recall , but it seems to me that Mike Rinder ever spoke about that, mentionning that, in fact, yes, CO$ had an ''expectation'' about Michel Jackson!

So your thoughts on that were right!:wink2:

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
I agree with you completely.

Can't imagine letting others in to micro manage. I have heard that the Elvis Estate....earns more per year now than it did when he was alive....WoW...

I would think that LMP would have a great law suit if she has found any hanky panky....regards financial management and such...I MEAN, what right does any church have to take over ones private/business ?

Not really surprising that the estate earns more now than when Elvis was alive. Dead celebrities and artists are worth more than live ones, ESP when you can have a professional team of financially savvy businessmen running things rather than a fickle, unsavvy celebrity. (See Michael Jackson, near broke when he died, now in competent hands the estate is earning more than a 100 mil a year.) Elvis Presley had the vile con man Col. Parker running (ruining) his affairs in life, afterwards they got a guy who ended up writing the book (inventing even) the industry of imaging licensing and made a fortune for the estate.

A church has no right to micro-manage a person's life and finances, unless the person gives it to them. Unfortunately, you have many children of the rich and famous illequiped to make business decisions, nor the desire. They like spending money and don't usually want the hassles of accounting and money management responsibilities that go with it, esp as young adults. For that reason it's easy for the unscrupulous people, like the CoS, who promise to handle everything for them (you can trust us!) and not to worry their pretty little heads about these boring money matters. It's not an uncommon situation, well the cult makes LMP a bit unique, but shady accountants and managers rip off celebrities all the time.

Leland

Crusader
I hear you BunnySkull.....but the C of Scamology....they are not in the business of "managing" celebrities.

Perhaps...and I can imagine that they could suggest fellow members that are in that business....ie, accountants, lawyers....etc.

But it seems to me that if the actual C of S got involved in such....that would be stepping way over the line, IMO.

But I certainly did witness myself...."handlers" for such as Kristy Alley at AO and such....very creepy....walking on the opposite side of the street to her...but keeping an eye on "things"

:)

Perhaps I'm being naive about this....

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Way back, when she was only a teenager
It was amazing to see her getting her services in an advanced org, evolving in the shadow of the ''court of the king''

It was sad to see the vampires around her!:unsure:
But I am very much happy she woke up by herself!:yes:

When at the orgs (CC, Flag, etc) LMP was surrounded with handlers and savagely guarded from any "unauthorized" people getting near her. The exclusivity and elitist attitudes pretty much wrecked the space anywhere the entourage went.

In my everyday life, I talk to everyone. Billionaires and Bums. Literally. When I saw that kind of swirling fear and manipulation Scientology entombed her within, I wanted to get away from it as fast as possible. The vibe was creepy and actually felt crazy.

Happy LMP eventually broke out of her royalty cult bubble--hope she has learned to talk to people by now.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
When at the orgs (CC, Flag, etc) LMP was surrounded with handlers and savagely guarded from any "unauthorized" people getting near her. The exclusivity and elitist attitudes pretty much wrecked the space anywhere the entourage went.

In my everyday life, I talk to everyone. Billionaires and Bums. Literally. When I saw that kind of swirling fear and manipulation Scientology entombed her within, I wanted to get away from it as fast as possible. The vibe was creepy and actually felt crazy.

Happy LMP eventually broke out of her royalty cult bubble--hope she has learned to talk to people by now.

There was a great newspaper article in the Sun newspaper in the UK over a year ago regarding LMP. She was serving chips (french fries to you yanks) to the general public from a burger van.

Apparently some friends of hers owned this business and she asked if she could help out - probably just on the one occasion.

So it does seem as though she's learning to be normal.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Lisa's half-brother, Navarone Garibaldi (Priscilla's son) turned his back on Scientology, too, preferring a life of drugs & rock n' roll. He lives in Santa Cruz & is the lead singer in the rock band..'Them Guns'.

[video=youtube;4Yn5Zvyl97U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yn5Zvyl97U[/video]

https://www.facebook.com/ThemGuns

https://www.facebook.com/Navarone

In 2011, he filed a complaint with the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center with regard to the website: navaronegaribaldi.com. He won.

"Complainant states he is the “half-brother of celebrity singer-songwriter Lisa Marie Presley” and the son of “entertainment celebrity Priscilla Presley... according to the publicly available WhoIs database, the Domain Name was registered on December 12, 2010.

The Domain Name resolves to a website briefly describing Complainant. It also mentions his musical activities and states that he has a history of drug abuse, he joined the Church of Scientology, and he was arrested in Glendale, California."

http://www.wipo.int/amc/en/domains/decisions/word/2011/d2011-2100.doc

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
While I certainly hope Ms. Presley is no longer a member of Co$, and there have been a number of encouraging signs over the last 2-3 years which indicate she has indeed 'left' Co$, the CCHR link still remains active on her website. :hmm: See here: http://lisamariepresley.com/about/philanthropy

Recently, she tweeted support (as did her mother, Priscilla Presley) for a group that, to me, resembles a Co$ front group.
It's called: Children's Resource Foundation ("CFR") , purportedly started in 1997.
Here's the link to the group's Twitter account: https://twitter.com/CRF111 (They frequently use the hashtag #helpchangeachildsworld.)

This group is on an intensive fundraising mission.
Reading the most recent 150 or so CFR tweets, I got that same 'creepy' feeling that happens whenever I read Co$ front group material intended for viewing by the public-at-large. That 'creepy' feeling isn't proof of a Co$ connection, of course, but it's enough to cause doubt within my own mind.

Re: The OP

In a practical sense, if no legal action is taken by Ms. Presley against The National Enquirer about this front-page story, then other publications will certainly feel more confident to write in future that she 'defected' from Co$.
With that in mind, if she truly is a member in good standing of Co$, wouldn't Co$ upper management demand she initiate legal action against The National Enquirer?

JB

Jump

Operating teatime

When Elvis made a splash in the STAR, he knew what CoS was up to. Lisa Marie looks about 6 years old.
Pic from lermanet. Thanks Arnie!

all-they-want-is-my-money-elvis.jpg

Attachments

• all-they-want-is-my-money-elvis.jpg
    all-they-want-is-my-money-elvis.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 27

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

Gaslighting[SUP]2
[/SUP]

Lisa Marie Presley's story, if and when she decides to tell it

will be
NUCLEAR! (not to be confused with "new clear")

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
Leland's Gossip.....back around 1995 or so.....

Years ago in LA, I had an artist friend.....He was a professional graphic artist...that made a good living doing VHS sleeves. (and other graphic art) His specialty was doing "chrome." His name was David Dees. (there is another artist on the web named David Dees...and that is not him.) He was a good olde boy from Georgia I think....and had very long hair...like a heavy metal rock guy. He came to LA and somehow got into Scamology.

He had a professional Artist Representative.....that was an OT 8 and got him lots of work. I can't remember her name....but she was on the SHSBC at the same time as myself. (Tall lady, mid to late 30's and Jewish, very well to do.)

David Dees sometimes did courses at Celebrity Center....and must have been in the "special" course room.....because he told me he had been on course with Lisa Marie. (Also I met Arthur Hubbard at David's apt, one afternoon.)

Anyway...I do recall that David told me that CC was trying to or did fix Lisa Marie up with some rock n roller type guy that she went out with for awhile.

Sooooo...it would seem that CC did have a hand in "steering" celebs into certain sexual relationships......at their whim.

:biggrin:

Last edited:

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
Remember the blackmail factor. Even if and I mean IF she wants to run screaming down the street away from the sciobots she probably can not.

She has a lifetime of "secrets" real & imagined to keep under wraps. They can/would/could use her mom's secrets against her too.

She has her children to consider.... fading into the mist would be better for her on many levels. She has never struck me as an "in your face" type of person. That was taken out of her at a young age.

If there is no comment on the story THAT will tell the "rest of the story". If she jumps up & down and screams it ain't true that will tell a different story.

While being born rich & famous has some positive points.... being born a "nobody" means I can do what I want, for the most part, without ending up on the front page of a newspaper/magazine/web site.

I hope that she has a long and happy life.... and one where each day is a joy and not lived in fear.

:eyeroll:

Leland

Crusader
I agree Miss Ellie.

I hope she does too.

The only problem is when someone is worth or may be worth in the future.....100s of millions of dollars.....or perhaps even a billion dollars....and the C of $ is "connected up" with that person....it is a dangerous situation..IMO, on several levels.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I noticed at the food store that the enquirer had Lisa marie presley on the cover about leaving Scientology. I'm loving all this attention the cult is getting!

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/world-exclusive-why-lisa-marie-presley-quit-scientology
I've only just caught up with this thread, but when I click on the link I get this message:

The content of this website is not available in your area.

I even fired up my TOR browser (which gives my current location as somewhere in the Gulf of Guinea) (I'm in the UK). Same response. Anyone else experiencing this?