What's new

List Of All Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

I couldn't find this posted before so forgive me if it has been. Over at WWP they are putting together a list of all Ex-Scientologist who have spoken out. I think that it is awesome. I think OSA would hate to see all these names posted together. And if Scientologist see the list and recognize names of old friends on there it will plant a seed of doubt.

So here is the list so far. 242 people. If you know of anyone else you can post them here and I'll post them over in WWP to be added. Or you can post them over there too. Please post their full name and any information you have about them. Links are great too.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/12-active-projects/list-all-ex-scientologists-who-have-spoken-out-48237/

ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE SAYING THE SAME THING...SCIENTOLOGY DOESN'T WORK

A
Aida Thomas-Mexico -Spanish Class VIII Auditor, left after 20 years
Alan Walter-left after 20 years,quote from Time 1993
Alain Stoffen-France (book and lots of TV)
AlexM- 3 years in, one year on staff, 9 months in Berlin, 2 and a half months in San Francisco, German TV ZDF and XenuTv interviews
Amy Allen-ex Sea Org, her story
Amy Scobee- Joined at age 14. In over 20 years as manager at the church's international base in California. Built the network of Scientology Celebrity Centres[ Sp Times
Anke Dievenkorn- staff,CLEAR, left after 10 years-her story
Anne Marie Dunning -ex-EO/HCO Executive Secretary, Church of Scientology Buffalo-her story
Andre Tabayoyon-ex Sea Org, many positions, RPF, left after 22 years,Affidavit
Annie Rosenblum-Sea Org, RPF, her testimony
Arnie Lerma-joined Sea Org at 16 years old. His Anti Sci Website
Ariane Jackson -attained highest available level, OT8. Left after 17 years , her story
Astra Woodcraft- ex Sea Org-exscientologkids.com
Astrid von Rönn-more than 20 years, ethics officer,Truth About Scientology in German
Attila Sonkoly - Ex -SO left after 17 yrs
Aude-Claire Malton (France, plaintiff in May 25, 2009 trial)her story

B
Barbara Kaye- Hubbard's girlfriend while he was married,TV Interview Secret Lives of L. Ron Hubbard
Barbara Zizic-dentist,suid Scientolgy
Bent Corydon-the former head of the Riverside mission, Former scientologist of 20 years and
Author of "L. Ron Hubbard: Messiah or Madman
Bill Franks -Former international executive director of the Church of Scientology
Bill Zizic- dentist-sued Scientology
Bob Geary-dentist, scammed by Sterling Management Akron Beacon Journal Interview
Bob Penny -left after 13 years -deceased, his story
Bonnie Woods -former Sea Org staff member, OTIII,sued the church,he has a new book coming out?Runs councel service for ex members
Birgitta Dagnell Harrington -Former head of the Church of Scientology’s OSA for Europe , testimony
Brendan Moore
Brian Canup
Bryon Kingsley Eckert

C
Carol Garrity- eft after 5 years, Affidavit
Caroline Letkeman -left after 24 years,Affidavit
Catarina Sandstrom Pamnell- Sea Org,DPF her website
Caspar de Rijk- former founder and director of Scientology Netherlands, Mutiny A Dutch Scientology OrginizationCatarina Sandström Pamnell
Charlotte Kates-ex Sea Org, her story
Cheryl Sola -left after 13 years, her story
Chip Gallo
Chris Lyman
Claire Headly
Claire Swazey
Creed Pearson -left after 26 years, victim of disconnection, his story
Chuck Beatty - left after 27 years, ASI computer Operations Office, his story Helps others now,1-866-XSEAORG
Cynthia Kisser -Former Executive Director of the Cult Awareness Network,her story
Cyril Vosper -Fleft after 14 years,former senior officer scientologist, author of The Mind Benders - Scientology, interview, his story and interview

D
Dan Garvin -25 years in the Sea Org, 10 years in OSA
Daniel Fumagalli - 1984 to 1989, Zürich, Copenhagen, LA, Commodore's Messenger Org
David Cook - OTVII, left after nin yearsInterview
Darren May, public and staff. left after 10 years
David Graham-ex-Sea Org member
David John Carter - ex-Sea Org member
David Mayo
Debra Barnes- OT VIIInterview
Dee Rowe. through Sterling Managenent, her and husband held against her will, testimony
Dennis Erlich -Former high-ranking scientologist,Sea Org, RPF, left after 15 years, exerpts from his story
Diana Conova
Dodie Geary- held for 2 weeks
Don Larson
Dorothy Geary-held against her will, scammed bySterling Management, Akron Journal Interview
Dr. Donna Shannon

E
Elena Peshevska, staff at Skopje Mission, Macedonia from 2000-2008, Course Supervisor and Treasury Secretary, left after 8 years.
Ed Hattaway- Chiropractor-1992-1995
Edward Walters
Enrico Costantini-1991-2003 Italy, Testomy in Italian

F
Frank Gerbode, Dr. -1977-1981,former head of the Palo Alto mission
Franklin Freedman
Frank Notaro-assault and imprisonment, excerpt from Madman Or Messiah
Frank Oliver

G
Gaby Hubeny-left after 12 years
Garry L Scarff aka Smurf aka Xenusmurf (YouTube)
Gary Weber - ex-member of the Guardian Office
Gene Allard
Gerhard Förster
Gerry Armstrong-Hubbard's Household Manager, RPF and RPF's RPF, testimony
Giacomo Sotgia
Glover Rowe-D. M. D.,Dentist joined through Sterling Management, him and wife held against their will, testimony
Grace Aaron- missing son who disconnected
Greg Barnes- OTVII Interview
Greg Marlowe, 1975-1978, Affidavit
Gunther Träger-a member for more than 20 years

H
Hana Eltringham Whitfield-left after 20 years-Ship's Captain, Deputy Captain, Commodore's Staff Aide, Deputy Commodore of Hubbard's Three Ships, and part of GO
Homer Schomer -Treasury Secretary of ASI
Homer Wilson Smith-freezoner

I
Ildiko Bajnoczi Former scientologist, reached OT 8
Isabel Hsin-Yu Chang

J
Jane Scott
Janice Hayward -sued the Church of Scientology
Janie Peterson -former member of the Guardian Office
Jason Beghe-actor, spoke in Germany,story and vids
Jeanette Schweitzer
Jean-Luc Barbier
Jean-Paul Dubreuil
Jeff Hawkins-in for 35 years -top level- Int. Base Hemet
Jenna Miscavige -ex Sear Org nice of David Miscavige-Exscientologykids.com,Numerous Interviews
Jennifer Gorman -raped by top Scientologist supervisor- story
Jerry Whitfield- his story
Jesse Prince-highest ranking officer in Scientology's Sea Org, witness in Lisa McPherson trial
Jim Beebe - worked for the old CAN after leaving - deceased, Interview
Jim Dimcalci - Hubbard's Medical Officer
Joe Harrington- deceased
John Cullison
John Duignan- Sea Org 20 years Wrote The Complex
John McLean
John Peeler ("BTs2Free") Former high ranking scientologist
Jon Atack-left after 9 years
Joyce Stephenson
Juan Esteban Cordero- filed case against COS for "progressive mental conditioning''. He spent more than $167,000 on Scientology-related courses.
Julie Christofferson Titchbourne -sued the Church and Hubbard for 43-million

K
Karen [Schless] Pressley - left after 16 years, 9 years as staff member. Author of a book titled Escaping Scientology.
Kathryn Smith
Karen Wolff- (also Karen Mitchell and Oram)Exscientologykids.com
Karsten J. Lorenzen
Ken Aaron-missing son that disconnected
Ken Rose
Kendra Wiseman- ex Sea Org member-excientologykids.com
Kevin Creech- some time on staff, mostly public-in for 29 years, left in 2004
Kima Douglas
Kim Baker

L
Larry Brennan -Watch Dog Committee- Bloghis story and vids
Larry Wollersheim -left after 11 years, sued Scientology
Laura DeCrescenzo
Laurel Sullivan- left after 15 years
La Venda Van Schaick -left after 9 years
Lawrence Woodcraft- ex Sea Org member-interview and Freewinds Asbestos Declaration
Lee Reynolds- staff secretarty treasury
Lorna Levett
Louise Cook

M
Mac Stevens-Letter To Fellow Scientologists
Madeleine Genesse, Canada (TV interview) deceased
Magne Berge -Norwegian Sued the Church of Scientology and won
Marc Headley
Margery Wakefield-left after 12 years. Authored four books, Affidavit
Maria Pia Gardini -OT VIII, Class 9 AuditorInterview
Marion Envoy- testified
Mark Owen Plummer- Former Sea Org executive, left scientology after 14 years-his story
Martha Greene Creech- some time on staff, mostly public-in for 29 years, left in 2004
Martine Boublil ? brother was in, was she?
Martin Ruston
Martin Hunt
Martin Ottmann- Sea Org
Martin Samuels
Marty Rathbun- in for over 27 years, top exec- still practicing and auditing, SP Times
Mary Tabayoyon-Member of the Sea Organisation for 21 years
Mary Johnston -sued the Church of Scientology, settled out of court ,her story
Marion Evoy- former Canadian head of Scientology's Guardian Office, testified in court against Scientology in 1992
Maureen Bolstad
Melissa Miller
Michael Pattison-OT8 scientologist, left after 24 years, his story
Mick Wenlock-Sea Org, left after 12 years. his story
Mike DeWolf -pretty sure this is a psuedo name?
Mike Goldstein-,SU/Special Unit or WDC/Watchdog Committee/Hubbard's Finance Controller, his story
Mike Henderson-IAS Patron (donated at least $40,000 reached OT 8, left after 34 years, his story, also has vids on YouTube
Michael Leonard Tilse-Sea Org, left after 27 years, his story
Mike Rinder-CO OSA Int
Miss Sieber
Moira Hutchison-SeaOrg East Grinstead, RPF,kidnapped her story
Molly Hutchinson- her story
Mona Vasquez- France (wrote books and Tv appearances)
Monica Pignotti-ex Sea Org,in six years, Flagship Apollo,RPF, her storyNine Lives in COS
Mylene Beyer-France-ex-sea org, left after 21 years (french radio interview)

N
Nan McLean Nan McLean -Ontario. In the 1970's she was a major target for Scientology Fair Game
Nancy Many- former president of the Celebrity Center and under cover operative for the Guardian’s Office, OSA and RTC, testified in the Lisa McPherson trial in 2002-testimony
Natasha Lobitsch-Sea Org kid , Interview
Nelly Reziga (France, plaintiff in May 25, 2009 trial)
Noel Matarandirotya-his story
Norbert Potthoff-Spokesperson until 1987, Düsseldorf Org

O
Otto Roos

P
Patricia Braine-left after 15 years
Patrick Jost
Patty Pieniadz - left after almost 30 years
Paul David Schofield
Paul Grosswald
Pertti Muhli, story
Perry Scott, story
Peter Alexander-)TVII left after 20 years, Interview
Peter Devaney Jr.- Sea Org , left in 1982
Peter Forde- ex Sea Org, his story
Peter Gilham - Class VIII, OT VII, was with LRH at La Quinta- KESQ-TV Interview with Nathan Baca
Peter Letterese
Peter Voßmerbäumer
Phil Scott-quotes
Pierre Ethier-Class XII Auditor. Still practices and audits

R
Raymond Scapillato- France (book)
Reverend Murray Luther Scientology insider, 30 years in
Rhett Westerman
Richard Woods-public, husband of Bonnie Woodssued Scientology
Rich Dunning -ex-Deputy to the Executive Director, Church of Scientology of Buffalo , his story
Rex Basterfield
Robert Dam
Robert Dardano -former member of the Guardian Office
Robert Geary -Dentist
Robert Kaufman
Robert Vaughn Young-Public Relations Officer, left after 21 years-RPF, RPf's RPF, testimony, deceased
Rod Pearson
Ron Glazier
Roger Gonnet
Roland Rashleigh-Berry-left after 5 years
Ron (Hubbard) DeWolfe- Hubbard's son!-Executive Secretary,"Better than 90 percent of what my father has written about himself is untrue." , his story
Ruth Lorenzen- left after 15 years
Roxanne Friend-She was led to believe that Scientology could cure her cancer, her story-deceased

S
Sabrina Zimmer. Staff from 1994-2001. Declared.
Sara Northrup- Hubbard's second wife, spoke about about being tortured by Hubbard
Scott Mayer Former senior-executive scientologist, left after 12 years -deceased
Scott Yeager-Affidavit
Sean Ostler
Shane Vincent
Sheila Gentry: 1975-1986, Sea Org @ AOLA, LRH Comm, Ethics Officer, staff member, public
Shiona Fox
Stacy Brooks Young-GO/OSA staffer, left after nearly 15 years, Declaration
Steven Fishman, incredible story. Website and wrote The Lonesome Squirrel
Stephen Von Hatten-joned through Applied Scholastics, testimony
Stewart Gadner
Sue Thompson, aka Sue James or Henderson, telex op, left after thirty years, her story
Susan Lentsch ex-staff, disconnected, heartbroken mother
Susan Simmel
Susan Talbot -Class V1 Auditor & C/S, There for 15 years, left because of the forced abortions & abuses.
Susanne Elleby-1988 to 1990, Flag in Clearwater, "missionaire" in Copenhagen
Suzette M. Dearing
Sylvain Bilodeau, Canada (TV interview)
Sylvana Garritano

T
Tanja Neumann - EX-SeaOrg kid-YouTube: Bori n Into Scientology XENUTV
Tara Hathaway
Ted Mayett
Teresa Summers-her story
Tom DeVocht-oversaw the church's spiritual headquarters in Clearwater
Tommy Gorman- ex staff, -story
Tom Padgett -Sea Org, target of fair game practice after he left. Interview
Tom Smith
Tom Voltz -author of Scientology With(out) an End
Tom Weeks- Ex Sea Org
Tonja Burden Former scientologist, spent five years in scientology as a teenager , Affidavit
Tory Christman-left after 30 years-OT VII, EX-SEA ORG, EX OSA, MANY INTERVIEWS -her storyInterviews too numerous to list
Troy Miranda

V
Vernon D. Cain Jr.-story in letter
Vickie Aznaran- left after 15 years
Vickie Ford-OTVII, left after nine yearsInterview
Vivien Krogman - Ex-SeaOrg kid-YouTube Born Into Scientology

W
Wayne Whitney -deceased
Werner Hubeny- left after 12 years
Wilfried Handl-Austria 28 years in, formaly high ranking, wrote a book, a lot of TV, some recitals, quote
William S. Burroughs, American writer-deceased-Burroughs on Scientology

Y
Yolanda Howell- Sea Org, HEART BREAKING STORY

Z
Zane Thomas- Sea Org,imprisonment
Zoe Woodcraft- ex Sea Org member-Interview and Affidavit

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Er... I am just so hurt not to be on that list.

Which name do you think is the Church's biggest reading item?

Er... I am just so hurt not to be on that list.

Which name do you think is the Church's biggest reading item?

Are you not out either? I would love to be on the list too but family ties are pretty strong with this one.

I would say Rathbun is causing them the most grief right now. He was Dave's right hand man for years.

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
Add me to the list

My details are below but some more for you, Ex AOSH ANZO DIR I+R / MAA
Auditor, Patron of IAS.

Having all this together is a great idea.

James

I believe Dan Coon is out, was he not Qual Exec Int, Joe in the Pro TR's training film?

Last edited:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Add my wife - Carolyn Ann Schofield.

And Carmel, Feral and Mrs Pattycake should all be put there too. Also Greg Williams (Supra.)

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Great idea to have a list of outspoken exes. :)

Some questions for the list maintainer....

It's not clear to me how much info, and what info is required. What is the main purpose of the list? I assume it is to reduce the apparent threat of the CofS on a safety-in-numbers basis. In which case the data available should include (and be limited to) enough to identify the individual to people who knew them when in, and enough to prove that they are out. Any keywords to help with Google searches may be relevant, or may not. For example, do I get to include mention of Paul's Robot Auditor? Links to my main websites like www.paulsrobot.com and www.yawnguy.com? A word from my sponsor? How many characters maximum are allowed? There should be a legend at the top for common Scn org names, ESMB etc.

Name (IN details; OUT details)

Paul Adams (SO 1972-1996 AOSHUK, ITO. Posting 2007-9 on ESMB as "Dulloldfart")

Paul

Last edited:
Add my wife - Carolyn Ann Schofield.

And Carmel, Feral and Mrs Pattycake should all be put there too. Also Greg Williams (Supra.)

Thanks. I read a bit of your wife's story. Sorry for your loss.

If you have the full names of Carmel, Feral and Mrs Pattycake that would be great. If you have any other info on them like links to their stories that would be that super but if not I'll do a little leg work. Sorry, I haven't lurked here as long as some.

Great idea to have a list of outspoken exes. :)

Some questions for the list maintainer....

It's not clear to me how much info, and what info is required. What is the main purpose of the list? I assume it is to reduce the apparent threat of the CofS on a safety-in-numbers basis. In which case the data available should include (and be limited to) enough to identify the individual to people who knew them when in, and enough to prove that they are out. Any keywords to help with Google searches may be relevant, or may not. For example, do I get to include mention of Paul's Robot Auditor? Links to my main websites like www.paulsrobot.com and www.yawnguy.com? A word from my sponsor? How many characters maximum are allowed? There should be a legend at the top for common Scn org names, ESMB etc.

Name (IN details; OUT details)

Paul Adams (SO 1972-1996 AOSHUK, ITO. Posting 2007-9 on ESMB as "Dulloldfart")

Paul

Well I'm not the creator or maintainer, I just think it's a great idea so I'm posting and gathering as much as possible. But I think at this time they are taking what they can get and then later on they will codify and refine it a bit more. I like the idea of putting the people's forum and forum name so others can see who they are online, but I'm not sure that's of paramount importance. Just as I don't think personal website's are applicable. It's mostly to give people courage to come out and that's done through shear numbers as well as links to as many stories as possible.
So maybe if you story goes into your websites than it would be applicable because the person reading it could decide for themselves if they want to look at the site or not.
But again, I'm not the creator so that's just my own opinion. You are welcome to come on over and suggest any ideas you want though.
I posted your details as you gave them as well as a link to your first ESMB thread which you posted links to some of your websites. So that should cover you pretty well. I'll mention on there as well that you are freezone.

Last edited:

Feral

Rogue male
Thanks. I read a bit of your wife's story. Sorry for your loss.

If you have the full names of Carmel, Feral and Mrs Pattycake that would be great. If you have any other info on them like links to their stories that would be that super but if not I'll do a little leg work. Sorry, I haven't lurked here as long as some.

Feral; Kevin Mackey.

Mrs Pattycake is Vicky Mackey

Both Scientologists for 26 year. OT VII, IAS Patron, Cornerstones. Ex staff.

Let it be known the bridge is a pier that drops you off in very cold, deep, dark water.