What's new

List of Independent Scientology Auditors. Some offer a free intro or clean-up session

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
List of Independent Scientology Auditors. Some offer a free intro or clean-up session.

https://twitter.com/Scientolipedia/status/815692679841517568

usYdaNu.png

THE LIST: http://scientolipedia.org/info/Auditor_Listings

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Re: List of Independent Scientology Auditors. Some offer a free intro or clean-up ses

This list had been put up nearly 2 years ago and some auditors pages 3 years ago!
I wonder if a few names would be out on the next up-date :unsure:

It certainly depicts the hard core of the remaining old timer auditors and Cses still available.

Goind through the entire list, it was surprising that, apart from one or 2 exceptions, those people are all listed as being n the US..does it means $cientology outside the cult is not alive in other countries or just not encompass other countries???

Terril park

Sponsor
Re: List of Independent Scientology Auditors. Some offer a free intro or clean-up ses

This list had been put up nearly 2 years ago and some auditors pages 3 years ago!

It certainly depicts the hard core of the remaining old timer auditors and Cses still available.

Goind through the entire list, it was surprising that, apart from one or 2 exceptions, those people are all listed as being n the US..does it means $cientology outside the cult is not alive in other countries or just not encompass other countries???

The list of auditors includes roughly half as non USA/CA. This
is approximately the same as numbers of scientologists worldwide.

NewtonT

Yep it would be great to see an updated list too see if there's any newcomers.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

:welcome2: NewtonT

It's the same with the Indie 500. http://www.scientology-cult.com/declarations-of-independence/the-indie-500.html

I doubt people are keeping that list up to date. I bet most of the names on it have moved on and no longer identify themselves as Indie scilon.

A while back, I went to the official list of orgs and missions at scientology.org and randomly called some of the missions. Many of them had nobody answering the phone in the afternoon, and a few had the answering machine answer as being some private business.

You are not supposed to ever close an org or mission, but the downward spiral often involves the mission being located in somebody's house, and not really operating.