What's new

Little Miscavige Slaps Preclear

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
I am asthmatic & have been all my life. I have spent many $$ trying to get it 'handled' by scn & dianetics to no result. When I got very ill with asthma I was given prednisone - a form of steroids which calm the asthma. My preventer also contains a small amount of steriods. The medicos don't exactly know how these steroids work, but they reduce the inflammation of the bronchioles which have spasmed, and have become restricted due to phlegm build up which is the body's reaction to thinking there is an infection. The prednisone calms everything down which then helps the asthma. Prednisone is also administered to people on chemo as it reduces vomiting for some reason. (They don't actually know how). It is often mixed into the chemo concoction or can be taken separately.

When the body senses that some 'artificial' steroids are introduced to the body, the adrenal gland which produces the natural steroids the body needs for well-being, mood stability etc, shuts down, as it does not need to produce any more of its own during this time. The introduced steroids are meant to be weaned very slowly if they have been taken for over three days, to kick the adrenal gland into gear again to start working. If the patient is not weaned slowly enough, there can be depression, severe aches and pains all over the body, and a general feeling that life isn't worth living. I have never heard of anyone experiencing rage during this time. There just isn't the energy to experience rage.

When I was taking prednisone, I felt the same, if not better because the asthma has generally improved, and that can only make you feel better. The only time I felt different was when I was weaned off the prednisone too quickly - I take ages to be weaned off, much longer than normal for some reason! - and I asked my daughter to put the pillow over my face. I was lying on my bed and I could not move. I felt so terribly sad, lethargic and in pain and rage was the furthest thing from my mind, I can tell you that! It was when I was having chemo.

She didn't do it, which is why I'm still here!

I found fitness, healthy eating, enjoyment from life and getting out of Scientology the best thing for my asthma, in fact I haven't ever had it so bad as I had it when I was 'in'. Very strange.

Perhaps that could help the little guy! He'll find out when he's in the clink I guess.

I came to the conclusion that I was PTS to Scientology, but how can that be? Scientology is our savior, not an SP Entity... I also understand your desire to have your face buried under a pillow--whether you have spiritual outlook or not, suicide eventually becomes the "final solution" to pain control, sometimes emotional, often physical.

My life may not be fantastic right now, because I'm finally learning how much destruction has been done in ignorance of my true state of health, but as long as I avoid any stressful situations (which can even mean washing the dishes), I subsist. Thanks to Dr Jean Fergus Macfarlaine, I now know the Panacea that I seek to recover, and the trick is to find naturapaths and allopaths who will combine their efforts rather than stand on their own doctrinal principles so that the patient is the one who benefits rather than just their bank balances.

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
You're all missing the point I think:

"Steroids" fall into a wide class of drugs used for different purposes. They all mimic the effect of the body's own steroids. There are some man-made steroids for muscle building, different man-made steroids for the treatment of inflammation and congestion and other man-made steroids for sex characteristics, on and on. :yes:

Saying someone is "taking steroids" must include a qualifier as to why they are taking them. "Puffers" for asthma can be steroid anti-inflammatory's, decongestants, vasodilators (to open up the air passages) and others. The last, the dilators, can have rage side effects: I've seen it myself with a family member using them. :yes:

Nonetheless, miscavige striking a "preclear" is ASSAULT AND BATTERY, in any country in the world. That is the crime he committed. It is not important that he was "taking meds" as many, many people have side effects from asthma meds but do not go around beating on people. He should have been charged, but like almost any other organization would do, it was covered up. :confused2:

Wisened One

Crusader
RPX: You said: I've eventually solved it by getting rid of all the allergens in my diet--and boy! Aren't there many of them!

I hear ya! :yes: For I've recently done the same thing and I feel TONS better! :yes: I also had sort of like asthmatic type symptoms (and even worse than that, my throat would close up and my tongue would swell for a few horrifying seconds in the middle of the night forcing me to wake up gasping for air! :omg:)

In my case, it is milk. Always been allergic to it from birth, but last few years had more severe symptoms and reactions, so eliminated all milk and I'm fine as wine, now! :thumbsup:

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
You're all missing the point I think:

"Steroids" fall into a wide class of drugs used for different purposes. They all mimic the effect of the body's own steroids. There are some man-made steroids for muscle building, different man-made steroids for the treatment of inflammation and congestion and other man-made steroids for sex characteristics, on and on. :yes:

Saying someone is "taking steroids" must include a qualifier as to why they are taking them. "Puffers" for asthma can be steroid anti-inflammatory's, decongestants, vasodilators (to open up the air passages) and others. The last, the dilators, can have rage side effects: I've seen it myself with a family member using them. :yes:

Nonetheless, miscavige striking a "preclear" is ASSAULT AND BATTERY, in any country in the world. That is the crime he committed. It is not important that he was "taking meds" as many, many people have side effects from asthma meds but do not go around beating on people. He should have been charged, but like almost any other organization would do, it was covered up. :confused2:

No, Zorg! Your wrong! Completely wrong. The pc pulled it in, and probably had to do lower conditions and other Ethics handlings requiring the payment of more $$$.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
And there we go. Confusion is what people get assigned just because it's the lowest condition.:duh:

Oh, I don't know. I've heard of various lower ones over the years, usually as jokes with formulas like "Find out who your father really is."

Paul

Kutta

Silver Meritorious Patron
Once Bitten, thank you for your informative post. It must've been a truly terrible time for you coming off the prednisone cos what you describe you felt at that time is so totally the opposite of your nature, being such a fun, go-get-em girl! Luv to you.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Oh, I don't know. I've heard of various lower ones over the years, usually as jokes with formulas like "Find out who your father really is."

Paul

:roflmao: Paul, you may be 'dull' but sometimes mon.... :roflmao:

(pretty close to the confusion of Father's Day on this rock lolol)

:cheers:

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
Damn!

No, Zorg! Your wrong! Completely wrong. The pc pulled it in, and probably had to do lower conditions and other Ethics handlings requiring the payment of more $$$.

Jeesh! I don't know what I was thinking! Looks like it's 10 hours of amends. :bigcry:

On the day I die I'm gonna float off, track down hubbard, wherever he is and kick his ass big time! :yes:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
That's the stuff we are looking for.

East Grinstead Birdy | October 2, 2010 at 3:47 pm | Reply
Regarding David Miscavige’s training, a recent conversation with a person who was there with him at Saint Hill while Miscavige was interning Class IV relates that he observed Miscavige leaving his auditing room in a rage, followed by his female PC, who was in tears. It seems he had struck her, while in session. David Miscavige physically assaulted his PC in session, while on the Class IV internship at Saint Hill. He was busted off the internship. He did not complete it. Thus his certs would be provisional for that level of training.

He apparently was influenced by the large quantity of steroids he was using at the time for the control of his asthma. Rage being one of the side effects of steroid use.

Get's more intresting

Karen#1 | October 2, 2010 at 9:03 pm | Reply
EAST GRINSTEAD BIRDY

I was at St Hill training at the time.
I will confirm David Miscavige assaulted his on pc.
It was blamed on medication for his asthma.
He was removed from the Class IV interneship for ASSAULT.
I had previously told Marty about this but was seeking corroboration from those concerned.
I will attest and confirm that this did occur and that I was there.
David Miscagive ASSAULTED his own pc and was removed from continuing his Class IV internship.
The on line BIO on David Miscavige being a wonder kid in auditing is patently FALSE. He was kicked off auditing lines and never graduated.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/20...rch-run-out-of-clears-to-invalidate/#comments

ideal-org-opening-18.jpg

I think the steroids are not that relevant. What we have here is two eye witnesses to Miscavige assaulting a preclear in session and getting thrown off the internship. This is wonderful. Every Scientologist should know about this. Let them try and justify that!

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
I think the steroids are not that relevant. What we have here is two eye witnesses to Miscavige assaulting a preclear in session and getting thrown off the internship. This is wonderful. Every Scientologist should know about this. Let them try and justify that!

The same way they justify L Ron Hubbard locking a 10 year old boy into a ship's chain locker for days on end.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Someone just sent me this, saying they got it as an email from a Class V Org:

Have you ever thought about becoming a Church staff member and doubted your ability to do it? Have a look at what L. Ron Hubbard says about that subject:

“I give you a warning on this, if you’re ever being processed by me.

“The last preclear who said to me bluntly, ‘I can’t do that,’ got a book right in his chest. He didn’t even know it was coming. Horrible thing to do to a preclear – complete violation of the Auditor’s Code. But I’ve listened to it so much that I won’t take it anymore …

“I said in so many words, ‘Don’t you ever, when I am around again, don’t you ever tell me you can’t do something. Just do it.’ And I’ll be a son of a gun if the preclear didn’t!

“I don’t advise this in any way. I was just showing you how thin my patience had worn, finally, in listening to all of the ‘can’ts’. Because the funny part of it is that they can. They can.”

L. Ron Hubbard
Plan of Auditing
20 November 1953​
Now, in the approximate 1974 time period when David "Tiny Dick Syndrome" Miscavige was on the Internship I really doubt that this little nugget would have been available to him. It's certainly not in the Academy Levels!

Paul

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
The same way they justify L Ron Hubbard locking a 10 year old boy into a ship's chain locker for days on end.
I don't know how the hell anyone who was present at the time justified it but the average scientologist doesn't need to justify this, they don't know about it. I was in for 34 years and never heard anything about it.

renegade

There is a policy about making noise outside of the auditing rooms. The second time a person does this is an instant declare.

Why wasn't he declared right then? He would definately have known such a lesser offense was bad enough, let alone hit the pc.

How did he ever get that far on training with such blatant ptsness is my question. If ALL matter of illnesses of any degree is a sign of being pts, hence NO TRAINING until handled.

I agree that the steroids question is beside the point, but since people seem curious:

The muscle-builders are called anabolic steroids.
The asthma-treatment ones are corticosteroids.

In my childhood, I took pill-form corticosteroids to combat my asthma (in addition to a bunch of other drugs). Since they go all the way through the bloodstream, side effects are common. I now have the beginnings of cataracts and those childhood pills probably contributed. Mood swings (rage) are also a possible side effect.

An inhaled corticosteroid ('asthmacort' might be the name) goes directly to the lungs, so can be applied in smaller doses and have fewer side-effects. This is my daily preventative regimen (along with a variant of Flonase). I carry albuterol as my 'rescue breather,' but almost never need it. Before the asthmacort, I was using my albuterol inhaler almost daily. I have a prescription for the steroid pills in case I need a quick bump because the usual regimen suddenly proving inadequate.

Davey's still responsible for his actions even if some meds influenced his moods.

Kutta

To a scientologist, for an auditor to strike a pc would be unconscionable. It would be a crime of the highest order, actually unimaginable.

freethinker

Sponsor
I can't help but wonder if Ron Miscavige Snr slapped Dave when he was a kid.

It's funny, I've met all the Miscaviges but Dave. I even know his twin sister.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I can't help but wonder if Ron Miscavige Snr slapped Dave when he was a kid.

It's funny, I've met all the Miscaviges but Dave. I even know his twin sister.

Wow, you've got interesting stories!
And you probably onto something in here, Freethinker...
Or Dave is simply an incarnation of all what can go wrong
with one being born in Scn/SO and subjected to the top mgmt
strata from the young age in crucial/critical times. Bad time, bad place?
Although, fucked up parenting can be easily part of it.
Anyone knows Dave's Dad personally?
All I know he was playing a trumpet at Gold or some such..