What's new

LIVE FROM LOS ANGELES: Judge Denies Motion for Summary Judgement!!!!! :)

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
my even more dear face...

you for a second time speak of me painting "happy faces". no. please. it's not some CoS whitewash of the beloved founder. but...

the treatment you describe as "disgusting and undeserved" can also be characterized as "harsh and stringent"

and...

given the context, which is a pack of landlubbers being turned into a seven ship autonomous navy that sailed for seven years with an impeccable safety record marred by only a single tragic death which was also the nexus of the development and management of CoS AND was the project to create, found, establish, invent, a highly trained intensely disciplined utterly committed religious order/paramilitary formation...

no...

i'm glad i wasn't there. i might be more pleased with CoS if had not been done. i, as a deeply committed judeochristian bill of rights loving american might have personal irreconcilable differences with both ron and the sea org...

no...

the allegation of "disgusting and undeserved" is heard and noted and the plaintiff is respected and loved but...

NO

that goes in The Book as "harsh and stringent"

and if you still think you should be disgusted try being disgusted about THIS face...

the girl who gave me a ride in her VW bug from indio california to austin texas on my way hitching to mardi gras in 1971 told me about one of her classmates in high school, class of 69. he was a smart bright artsy kind of kid who sprouted so vastly like wildflowers in meadows of eternity amidst the more prosaic baby boomers. and, of course, he was not jam up and jelly tight with the military or the conflict in southeast asia which was so pre-eminent in the panoply of differences that created an uncommonly deep gap between generations in our youth which you with such a poorboy background may have noted some what less as when one of the things you can't pay when you're poor is attention. bright, prosperous artsy kid. the girl told me how he had built his own groovy little one room hut on the family's back forty and the west facing wall was made of cement and glass bottles with their bottoms flush to the inside wall and their necks sticking out the outside wall so they would catch the afternoon sun and make a wonderwall within...

so...

he had a very gruff father and when the boy wept when told his friend had accepted a draft notice his father dispatched him to a psychiatric facility had signed the consent form for ECT. and every day for more than two weeks he was strapped to a gurney and a rubber mouthpiece went in his mouth and the electrodes were hooked to his head and the switch got flipped

the girl described him as afterwards being as if he had been knocked back to where he was when he was fourteen...

nope...

not "disgusting and undeserved" face, "harsh and stringent" by reason of Purpose and Context

and that"s the worst you got from the apollo. so much builds up from there

thank you for your service and if you ain't gonna exercise your braggin' rights tuff stuff, i'll brag for ya...

tell me sump'n face...

did you ever get around to smokin' pot?

Yep, I smoked pot. I've already said so on several occasions on the Board. What's that got to do with anything I've said or written on ESMB?

Like you said, you weren't there...I've written plenty about it.

Go on and play your little game making non sequitur responses ignoring, glossing over and interpreting factual, voluminous first hand accounts without offering anything of real substance, documentation or nothing more than cursory actual first person experience on your part.

As much as you'd like to come off some cool cat, intellectual thinker, literary lion IMHO, you don't know WTF you're talking about much of the time and the rest of the time bring little to nothing of value for me to ESMB.

Face:)

EDIT: I chose my words carefully and I meant exactly what I wrote...there is no "interpretation" about it unless someone is a Word Clown.

Last edited:
Yep, I smoked pot. I've already said so on several occasions on the Board. What's that got to do with anything I've said or written on ESMB?

Go on and play you little game making non sequitur responses ignoring, glossing over and interpreting factual, voluminous first hand accounts without offering anything of real substance, documentation or nothing more than cursory actual first person experience on your part.

As much as you'd like to come off some cool cat, intellectual thinker, literate lion IMHO, you don't know WTF you're talking about most of the time and the rest of the time bring little to nothing of value for me to ESMB.

boy, if i had a scrapbook for reviews i'd have to keep this as one of my worst

nope...

i wasn't there...

at first when you were here i was busy being an enabler for CHILD ABUSE!!! elsewhere

WE were dropping tens of thousands of tons of high explosives, napalm and agent orange on thousands of vietnamese children who we couldn't reach with our machineguns on the hueys or our grenades and claymores on the ground, didn't kill 'em all. there's still plenty walking around maimed and disfigured missing eyes or feet or limbs and watching their own children die of cancer and birth defects from the dioxin...

and then i was at fcdc doing something MUCH BETTER!!!

i was an AUDITOR

so i suppose that makes me an enabler of a child held in the chain locker two days and released unharmed

which form of enabling do you think i prefer face?

would you be so kind as to answer?

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron

Go on and play you little game making non sequitur responses ignoring, glossing over and interpreting factual, voluminous first hand accounts without offering anything of real substance, documentation or nothing more than cursory actual first person experience on your part.

As much as you'd like to come off some cool cat, intellectual thinker, literate lion IMHO, you don't know WTF you're talking about most of the time and the rest of the time bring little to nothing of value for me to ESMB.

EDIT: I chose my words carefully and I meant exactly what I wrote there is no "interpretation" about it unless someone is a Word Clown.
sometimes face. i wish you would tell js how you REALLY, feel.:thumbsup:
but i guess since your family was poor and you didn't grow up dropping acid in berkley (spook central)
then you are probably just incapable of it. such a shame.

commander, consider yourself reprimanded by ME.

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron

nope...

i wasn't there...

at first when you were here i was busy being an enabler for CHILD ABUSE!!! elsewhere

WE were dropping tens of thousands of tons of high explosives, napalm and agent orange on thousands of vietnamese children who we couldn't reach with our machineguns on the hueys or our grenades and claymores on the ground, didn't kill 'em all. there's still plenty walking around maimed and disfigured missing eyes or feet or limbs and watching their own children die of cancer and birth defects from the dioxin...

i was an AUDITOR

so i suppose that makes me an enabler of a child held in the chain locker two days and released unharmed

you bring up important points here.

scientology has not done a DAMN thing in fifty years to change any of the war atrocities.
doesn't that make you wonder?

i mean at least some cults create their own little bubble, to pray and meditate, knowing they can't change the world, but perhaps if they can create one small safe sane place it could spread.

scientology just takes those buzz words and uses those dreams to destroy people.
which really makes it on complete par with the military industrial complex.
these warmongers needed help taking down the damn hippies.
give 'em drugs, lots of them!
throw them in prison for taking said drugs.
and for those pitas that won't eat the drugs, given them kool-aid.

hubbard wanted money and power.
he played well into the "big plan."

scientology scooped up the draft dodgers that wouldn't feed the war machine.
i consider scientology part of the clean sweep that needed doing before we could reach the point we are at now in this world.

as a matter of fact, it is so hand in hand, i could take any scientology sea org recruitment poster and use it to recruit a marine.

when it absolutely has to be killed overnight.

i have spent plenty of time in berkley and s.f.
i know how golden you all think you are.

but the fact is, no one can even afford to breath the ocean air in those areas anymore.

you are living in occupied territory.

don't you SEE this?

the more i think about what you said to face, the more offended i get.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron

nope...

i wasn't there...

i was an AUDITOR

Again, you are non sequitur and Word Clowning. I've never said that you were an enabler of any sort or of a Child Abuser, nor have I said such of anyone else. Equating the Apollo to Viet Nam is a Logical Fallacy, is absurd and incoherent to what I Posted.

Your "argument" is apparently with yourself in that most others...more informed and experienced in all things El Ron, Apollo and SO...are not in accordance with how you see things and yet you insist on publicly trying to "re-write", "interpret" and "neuter" their specific, numerous and in concert stories, opinions and descriptive language.

I know I'm not "hip" enough to Grock you, nor enlightened or savvy enough to "get" your stuff and properly appreciate how much you're trying to correct my thinking, memory and views by altering, interpreting and clarifying my thoughts, ideas and statements on this Board for me and other Members.

Please quit trying to help me Commander...I've become much too comfortable in my debilitated condition to warrant your continued assistance.

And, thank you for your Service, My Dear Commander.:thumbsup::clap:

Last edited:
you bring up important points here.

scientology has not done a DAMN thing in fifty years to change any of the war atrocities.
doesn't that make you wonder?

i mean at least some cults create their own little bubble, to pray and meditate, knowing they can't change the world, but perhaps if they can create one small safe sane place it could spread.

scientology just takes those buzz words and uses those dreams to destroy people.
which really makes it on complete par with the military industrial complex.
these warmongers needed help taking down the damn hippies.
give 'em drugs, lots of them!
throw them in prison for taking said drugs.
and for those pitas that won't eat the drugs, given them kool-aid.

hubbard wanted money and power.
he played well into the "big plan."

scientology scooped up the draft dodgers that wouldn't feed the war machine.
i consider scientology part of the clean sweep that needed doing before we could reach the point we are at now in this world.

as a matter of fact, it is so hand in hand, i could take any scientology sea org recruitment poster and use it to recruit a marine.

when it absolutely has to be killed overnight.

i have spent plenty of time in berkley and s.f.
i know how golden you all think you are.

but the fact is, no one can even afford to breath the ocean air in those areas anymore.

you are living in occupied territory.

don't you SEE this?

the more i think about what you said to face, the more offended i get.

i know what the commander did with dianetics face...

i've been living on the street for more than thirty years and i've spent a bunch of bigtime quality time with my fellow veterans and with my training and experience with auditing i've done them much good

and...

i am willing to recruit someone into the marines

and i am not willing to recruit someone into the sea org

but hubbard's work at it's worst just doesn't come off that bad compared to combat or the shrinks and what IS good about it is top shelf

AUDITING AND AUDITOR TRAINING ARE GOOD THINGS

and one spring morning in 1986 i awoke in the park in san francisco, tidied my campsite and began walking north...

two days later, after a stunning meteor in the california hills and a forest of rainbows riding through the rogue river valley in a pickup with a dwarf, two days into what would be my most magickal journey i hooked up with the chopper pilot who spent three and a half years in the hanoi hilton and had no teeth because the north vietnamese had tied him to a chair and displayed great care in keeping the nerve of each tooth alive until it died, one by one and other stories and man, after two hours of seat of the pants book one dianetics the poor barstid as vgi mthuhfukkah...

some things happen in this world that just ain't pretty and ya gotta go meteor and rainbow and dwarf just even to make an approach toward target happyface face...

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
and one spring morning in 1986 i awoke in the park in san francisco, tidied my campsite and began walking north...

two days later, after a stunning meteor in the california hills and a forest of rainbows riding through the rogue river valley in a pickup with a dwarf, two days into what would be my most magickal journey i hooked up with the chopper pilot who spent three and a half years in the hanoi hilton and had no teeth because the north vietnamese had tied him to a chair and displayed great care in keeping the nerve of each tooth alive until it died, one by one and other stories and man, after two hours of seat of the pants book one dianetics the poor barstid as vgi mthuhfukkah...

some things happen in this world that just ain't pretty and ya gotta go meteor and rainbow and dwarf just even to make an approach toward target happyface face...

:cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeEK_nCNuAw

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
i know what the commander did with dianetics face...

i've been living on the street for more than thirty years and i've spent a bunch of bigtime quality time with my fellow veterans and with my training and experience with auditing i've done them much good

and...

i am willing to recruit someone into the marines

and i am not willing to recruit someone into the sea org

but hubbard's work at it's worst just doesn't come off that bad compared to combat or the shrinks and what IS good about it is top shelf

AUDITING AND AUDITOR TRAINING ARE GOOD THINGS
missing middle ground. rich/poor/dumb/smart/ black/white/evil/good/war/peace/

there is a whole lot of stuff in between, but you know that.

Go on and play your little game making non sequitur responses ignoring, glossing over and interpreting factual, voluminous first hand accounts without offering anything of real substance, documentation or nothing more than cursory actual first person experience on your part.

As much as you'd like to come off some cool cat, intellectual thinker, literary lion IMHO, you don't know WTF you're talking about much of the time and the rest of the time bring little to nothing of value for me to ESMB.

EDIT: I chose my words carefully and I meant exactly what I wrote...there is no "interpretation" about it unless someone is a Word Clown.

word clown?

my good man i am a noted poet

yes i know you chose your words, "disgusting and undeserved"

and i chose mine "harsh and stringent" and i can look at the events from your perspective and view them in that light and i would recommend you look at them from the different perspective i offer...

a master mariner took hundreds of landlubbers to sea on seven ships for seven years and there was one tragic and perhaps sinister death. warm and fuzzy doesn't keep sailors from davy jones locker like harsh and stringent

Again, you are non sequitur and Word Clowning. I've never said that you were an enabler of any sort or of a Child Abuser, nor have I said such of anyone else. Equating the Apollo to Viet Nam is a Logical Fallacy, is absurd and incoherent to what I Posted.

Your "argument" is apparently with yourself in that most others...more informed and experienced in all things El Ron, Apollo and SO...are not in accordance with how you see things and yet you insist on publicly trying to "re-write", "interpret" and "neuter" their specific, numerous and in concert stories, opinions and descriptive language.

I know I'm not "hip" enough to Grock you, nor enlightened or savvy enough to "get" your stuff and properly appreciate how much you're trying to correct my thinking, memory and views by altering, interpreting and clarifying my thoughts, ideas and statements on this Board for me and other Members.

Please quit trying to help me Commander...I've become much too comfortable in my debilitated condition to warrant your continued assistance.

And, thank you for your Service, My Dear Commander.:thumbsup::clap:

no...

you didn't call me an enabler. two others did and i didn't attribute that to you...

and i wasn't equating the apollo with vietnam nor am i putting words in your mouth

go ahead and be comfortable

i just think you should be bragging rather than complaining about having been gone on the sloop john b.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
word clown?

my good man i am a noted poet

yes i know you chose your words, "disgusting and undeserved"

and i chose mine "harsh and stringent" and i can look at the events from your perspective and view them in that light and i would recommend you look at them from the different perspective i offer...

a master mariner took hundreds of landlubbers to sea on seven ships for seven years and there was one tragic and perhaps sinister death. warm and fuzzy doesn't keep sailors from davy jones locker like harsh and stringent

This one?

76-head_up_ass.jpg

Commander, I think you took a wrong turn somewhere.

This is not the 'Defense of Hubbard' thread.
:no:

And I'd strongly prefer that it stay that way.

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

One thing I truly appreciate from you Face
is that you are one of the few witness around

and should you be the last one alive
I know, you will tell the same true stories
The one that happened in the reality
till you breath your last
despite it is very much unpleasant to any Uncle Ron's fan
adept of ''theta'' fairy tales of Scn old time

If there wasn't testimonies like yours , Hana Withfield and very few others
we might believe that the ''old good times aboard the Apollo''
was almost ''the love boat'' cruise
where the ''so theta'' presence of ''Hisself'' hit
your ''thetan'' - with so much ARC
that such thetans exeriorized
reaching the stars and far universe ...

:no:

Truly,
thank's!

Last edited:

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Last night I have thought, how to write a Blog entry about this lawsuit, if I only understand the half what is written about the lawsuit here? :confused2: Even the Underground Bunker I don't understand very good here. :duh:

Maybe anybody can give me a very short summary in easy English? :unsure:

:flowers2:
Nicole

:thankyou: Blog is written and published. :yes:

Today I've seen your posts for the 1st time.

1st thought: "Why didn't you ask me? You know that I would have helped, don't you?"
2nd thought: "Yay, you didn't need to ask me! You were able to find help elsewhere and got the job done."

You've learned well, Nicole. I'm proud of you. :) :coolwink: :thumbsup: