What's new

LIVE FROM LOS ANGELES: Judge Denies Motion for Summary Judgement!!!!! :)

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I would like to see the total views statistic seen by the OP of this tread. Bet it is in the several hundreds, and this thread just started. Type4_PTS, what do you see at the bottom? :biggrin:

Anyone can see the stats when you click on "today's posts". This is after 10 1/2 hours:

esmb_zps44ca41ff.jpg

At the bottom of the thread it just shows me 120 Members have viewed the thread but doesn't show me the amount of guests.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I was just thinking...

From PR viewpoint, this case may be way more damaging to Scientology than Monique's suit.

1) It involves someone who was exploited as a child vs. Monique being, though a never-in, a grownup.

2) It's in LA, and therefore will probably get more exposure.

3) It involves a jury.

4) It involves human trafficking, forced abortion and slave labor.

god I hope this actually gets to a jury. Maybe Nancy Grace will show up. :biggrin:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: LIVE FROM LOS ANGELES: Summary Judgment Hearing in DeCrescenzo Forced-AbortionLaw

The Judge:

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

Fantastic News!

And the ruling comes before Thursday at 2pm. Hip Hip Hooray!!!

Straight UP and VERTICAL!

OSA: Pack your stuff and LEAVE!! NOW!! IT MAY ALREADY BE TOO LATE< BUT LEAVE NOW>

"Though the mills of God grind slowly; Yet they grind exceedingly small."
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

I was just thinking...

From PR viewpoint, this case may be way more damaging to Scientology than Monique's suit.

1) It involves someone who was exploited as a child vs. Monique being, though a never-in, a grownup.

3) It involves a jury.

god I hope this actually gets to a jury. Maybe Nancy Grace will show up. :biggrin:

Yes, and Monique's case will let everyone know precisely which The-Bus-Under-Thrower needs to be Under The Bus Thrown.

Gib

Crusader
I'll make a prediction too.

I have a friend (only one I openly share with) who keeps pestering me about what the "end" will look like. How it will go down.

I said, you're watching it. You're in the middle of it.

The "fog of war" just obscures what's going on. With some hindsight later on, it'll all look clear.

This is what I told him.

Lehman Brothers was functioning and doing business somewhat normally until the week when it toppled over and went bankrupt. People were coming into work like usual, doing deals with customers, servicing their publics, stuffing their retirement funds with Lehman stock options and stocks. The severity of the financial situation was more or less a guarded secret, only spoken of in the boardroom and in the upper circles of management. How dire it actually was, its imminent collapse was kept from public eyes and the snooping financial press . . . as much as it could be.

Business as usual until the last day. Then it imploded "all of a sudden."

:omg:

Enron was functioning and doing business somewhat normally until the week when it toppled over and went bankrupt. People were coming into work like usual, doing deals with customers, servicing their publics, stuffing their retirement funds with Enron stock options and stocks. The severity of the financial situation was more or less a guarded secret, only spoken of in the boardroom and in the upper circles of management. How dire it actually was, its imminent collapse was kept from public eyes and the snooping financial press . . . as much as it could be.

Business as usual until the last day. Then it imploded "all of a sudden."

:omg:

A lot of times these big corporations go down hard and fast.

But the collapse is usually years or months in the making and is a closely guarded secret, known only to a few at the top in advance.

I think this is what is going on right now. Why all the recent cancellations of events and product roll-outs.

Though they still have some money left squirreled away, their most important capital, the public, the sincere willingness of staffs, is mostly gone, IMO.

Only analogy I could come up with to describe what I "see" happening right now. Make sense?
attachment.php

Interesting.

I worked for a scinetologist owned company some 20 years ago, back when I was noob,

and all gong ho about going up the bridge, and working for a scientologist,

I thought I landed in the right spot at the right time, thinking the scientologist would help me up the bridge to total freedom

provided I exchanged in abundance, which I did

sure, things were going well, got paid weekly, everything was great,

then one week I was let go,

because the owner filed bankrupcy

Definitely a much smaller scale, but similar.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
There are other important irons in the fire, but it is difficult for me to imagine anything else having quite the emotional impact of pressuring an underage girl to have an abortion so she can keep working for them a hundred hours per week for pocket money, without education or access to her parents, and unable to easily leave.

When you just look at it - it really is evil, isn't it. I don't think all the money in the IAS slush fund is going to save the cult from this one!

Laura - if you read this - THANK YOU!! If you can take it all the way - you will change this cult from ever doing it to anyone ever again!! Take em down girl!!

Sometimes really strong people stand up for the truth and win! They have integrity and stand on their morals! Laura is one of these people.

4 years battling the most "litigious Organization" in the WORLD is quite a WIN! Good job Laura and team of attorney's!!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

Anyone can see the stats when you click on "today's posts". This is after 10 1/2 hours:

esmb_zps44ca41ff.jpg

At the bottom of the thread it just shows me 120 Members have viewed the thread but doesn't show me the amount of guests.

If David Miscavige is reading this - FUCK YOU!:biggrin:
and FUCK YOU OSA too!!:wink2:

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, I do. I think this issue is not a light one in the eyes of many. It's not a First Amendment issue, or a white collar crime to be waved aside or a financial matter to be brushed off. This is a true human rights issue that will hit the hearts and minds of many. And the fact that this judge, in the record, actually gets this, and that it will be open to inspection by others in future cases as reference, is major. This is one of the bodies. Don't mean to be perverse, but, well, it just is. And the church holds the smoking gun.
Night, night, Davy.
i am still so pleasanty SHOCKED by this judge.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
I was just thinking...

3) It involves a jury.

Oh Nancy Grace would be epic

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
another one hella! lies DOT NOT persist. they may follow one around for a while, but that isn't the same.
remember how the old man said the truth just as is-es? (how do you even spell that? i forget)

we were told that when we spotted a truth it disappeared.

But, come to think of it. . .

When anyone spotted a truth in Scientology it DID actually disappear!* LOL

If the Olympics had a competitive event called "HIDING STUFF", Scientology would win a Gold Medal every time!

* if not, they disappeared.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Interesting comment :biggrin:

It made come to my mind that

We might have T.O.T.A.L.L.Y. obnosed & duplicated David Miscavige ??????

Zouppppppppp :pixiedust:

:think:

AXIOM 20. BRINGING THE STATIC TO CREATE A PERFECT DUPLICATE
CAUSES THE VANISHMENT OF ANY EXISTENCE OR PART THEREOF.

A perfect duplicate is an additional creation of the object,
its energy, and space, in its own space, in its own time, using its own energy.
This violates the condition
that two objects must not occupy the same space, and causes a vanishment of the object.

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Re: LOS ANGELES: Scientology's HUGE Loss In Court - October 23, 2013 - Disconnection

Co$ public relations 'spin' to the MSM and courts all over the world equates scientology's disconnection policy with the Catholic Church's policy of 'excommunication', and/or other Christian churches' policy of 'shunning'.

When the Catholic Church excommunicates an individual, they ignore that individual.
When a Christian Church shuns an individual, they ignore that individual.
When scientology disconnects an individual, they continue to engage/harass that individual.

That's what the judge in today's hearing said -- and he learned that directly from Laura DeCrescenzo's own truthful narrative.

That's what 'never-ins', MSM, courts, current scio-public, etc. need to learn...first.

Once the simplest truth is absorbed, what comes before & after disconnection is much easier to teach.
[Comm Ev ---> SP declare ---> Disconnection-as-practiced process/policy ---> Fair Gaming ---> Without end --->]

How many times have you been called/contacted since you left Co$?
Please keep track and document these instances - if not for a judge's eyeballs, then for yourself.
Every time Co$ contacts an ex-member of Co$ they prove themselves to be liars. Maybe you don't need any MORE proof of that, fair enough. But maybe someone else here -- or on their way here -- does.

JB <----never-in, but not stupid enough to think myself immune to coercive influence.

(Also, Tetloj? Mom called. She saw your compliment. Behold the wonder - and cyclonic logic - of a proud Texan, unabridged:

"See now? Hop on that keyboard lickety-on-the-split an' tell 'em that Ah'm grateful t' have all five o' mah children - grown an' gone - (are) still wrappin' their ever' thought an' deed with a 'please' an' 'thank-you' blanket. Got four sons married off, teachin' mah grandbabies inner grace can't face th' cold world without that blanket, too. Ah only got one child gives me yen t' scratch mah head much. Not married. No babies. Spiritually-challenged since diaper-times. Denyin' me rights t' mah own immortality on this here Earth by not havin' a baby. Ah'm not complainin', though. Ah'm jes' waitin' you out, J. Long as you got eggs, Ah got patience."

Know that there are 4 brothers and their lovely wives/kids scattered across America laughing their heads off right now. I am, too. Thanks, Tetloj. I was out of the will well before tonight, but it's never been quite as funny before. Hi, Mom!)

Apologies for the derail. - JB

Last edited:

Purple Rain

Crusader
Re: LOS ANGELES: Scientology's HUGE Loss In Court - October 23, 2013 - Disconnection

Co$ public relations 'spin' to the MSM and courts all over the world equates scientology's disconnection policy with the Catholic Church's policy of 'excommunication', and/or other Christian churches' policy of 'shunning'.

When the Catholic Church excommunicates an individual, they ignore that individual.
When a Christian Church shuns an individual, they ignore that individual.
When scientology disconnects an individual, they continue to engage/harass that individual.

That's what the judge in today's hearing said -- and he learned that directly from Laura DeCrescenzo's own truthful narrative.

That's what 'never-ins', MSM, courts, current scio-public, etc. need to learn...first.

Once the simplest truth is absorbed, what comes before & after disconnection is much easier to teach.
[Comm Ev ---> SP declare ---> Disconnection-as-practiced process/policy ---> Fair Gaming ---> Without end --->]

How many times have you been called/contacted since you left Co$?
Please keep track and document these instances - if not for a judge's eyeballs, then for yourself.
Every time Co$ contacts an ex-member of Co$ they prove themselves to be liars. Maybe you don't need any MORE proof of that, fair enough. But maybe someone else here -- or on their way here -- does.

JB <----never-in, but not stupid enough to think myself immune to coercive influence.

(Also, Tetloj? Mom called. She saw your compliment. Behold the wonder - and cyclonic logic - of a proud Texan, unabridged:

"See now? Hop on that keyboard lickety-on-the-split an' tell 'em that Ah'm grateful t' have all five o' mah children - grown an' gone - are still wrappin' their ever' thought an' deed with a 'please' an' 'thank-you' blanket. Got four sons married off, teachin' mah grandbabies inner grace can't face th' cold world without that blanket, too. Ah only got one child gives me yen t' scratch mah head much. Not married. No babies. Spiritually-challenged since diaper-times. Denyin' me rights t' mah own immortality on this here Earth by not havin' a baby. Ah'm not complainin', though. Ah'm jes' waitin' you out, J. Long as you got eggs, Ah got patience."

Know that there are 4 brothers and their lovely wives/kids scattered across America laughing their heads off right now. I am, too. Thanks, Tetloj. I was out of the will well before tonight, but it's never been quite as funny before. Hi, Mom!)

Apologies for the derail. - JB

It's so cool that your mum reads ESMB!! Hi, JB's mom!

guanoloco

As-Wased
Another aspect of this and other legal matters in regards to it snowballing:

OSA is gone. Aren't they all in the hole pretty much? You hardly see any of them now a days, right? Seems like Scn is a one man show and he can't keep up with it all.

He's gotten rid of the best, or they have gotten away. He is so blind he does not see he has totally done this to himself. :thumbsup:Congratulations David!

Hey look! It's Miscavige entering the courtroom as we speak!

one_legged_man_arse_kicking_contest.jpg

Wants2Talk

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: LIVE FROM LOS ANGELES: Summary Judgment Hearing in DeCrescenzo Forced-AbortionLaw

[/CENTER]
[/B]
And you know how the Church will just embrace a jury trial because they are so successful with them. :p

Evil Cult vs. young girl made into a slave as a child, later made to abort her baby.

Yeah, that should play well. :eyeroll:

She could make more with the book than the settlement.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was just thinking...

3) It involves a jury.

The pattern of conduct of past lawsuits that have gone for trial is that on the first day of the trial
$cientology lawyers are on the Courthouse steps with the BIG MONEY OFFER.
This was what happened to the Tichbourne/Christofferson case and others.