What's new

LIVE! Miletsone Two! Independent Scientology Membership Community! $30 per year!

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
When it hits 25, I'm joining! Hell they could staff an Idle Org when they get many! woo-hoo!

I'm sure they are in need of a J&D member to keep them all on their KSW toes. Even though they've removed the ethics dept, I'm sure they're gonna need someone to write KRs on and assign lower conditions to. And being a poor declared SP who can't go back to his Scilon org it would just make me feel so very much at home.

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
(I don't know why this is pissing me off so bad, but it is.)

TG1

I'm with you.
Lying liars that lie.

He may very well be telling the truth but the venomous posts not only denies involvement but trashes the individuals involved. Very classy, not. What is this? SRA? Face ripping? If he is happy to do this in public, what on earth is he willing to do in private? I would make a suggestion to all his fanboys to run away as fast as possible.

One post explaining lack of involvement was enough. It is so over the top that there is a strong whiff of panic and cover up. It gives me the creeps.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Steve Hall has proven himself to be a douche with a foot that fits quite nicely in his big fat mouth. He is in need of a serious decompression session - say 5 years reading Hoxies posts exclusively

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Surprised that none of the other "founders" have come to her aid.
That is not true.

http://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2013/06/25/guilty-as-charged/comment-page-1/#comment-1
Jim Logan June 25, 2013 at 6:57 pm

Well done Lana. THAT is INTEGRITY. Endured the shellacings, the slurs, the slings, the arrows, and just keep on with tenacity to a goal. Wow.

http://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2013/06/25/guilty-as-charged/comment-page-1/#comment-9
Jim Logan June 26, 2013 at 7:40 am

Ralph,

On the Milestone Two site, there is potentially a place for such a forum. I’ve seen many of these over the years, that rather than be intellectual discussions of the ramifications of say, the Axioms, they are pot shots at LRH, his faults, how others did it better, and the rest of that sort of rattletrap.

How about a forum that discusses stuff like Dean Radin’s “quantum entanglement” at a beingness level relative to the ARC manifestations of theta and the interactions of others in life?

I’ve no interest in pseudo Scientology. I’ve no desire to engage in unseemly arguments with the uninformed.

But, I know you like a good, rousing discussion of some profound ideas, so I’ll see what I can do to get one such forum going over the next bit.

Spirit

just another son of God
Out of a worldwide audience, Milestone 2, after only a week, has accumulated 17 paid members. AMAZING!!!
Lots of drama around this [STRIKE]groundbreaking[/STRIKE] mediocre event. I am SOOOO concerned about the survival of this group ...NOT!!

TG1

Angelic Poster
Why "strangely," Steve?

You just threw her under the bus. And then pretended like you weren't anywhere nearby.

TG1

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
These declarations of innocence make me want to puke.

Take some fucking responsibility.

Steve Hall - YOUR ISCIENTOLOGY SUCKS!

CommunicatorIC

Mark Shreffler supports Milestone Two

Mark Shreffler supports Milestone Two.

What noise?
http://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2013/06/29/what-noise/
What noise?

By Mark Shreffler

I got a comm a few days ago that suggested I comment about something that was said about Milestone Two on a public forum.

My interest these days is completely wrapped up in assisting people in their needs for dissemination methods to increase the flow of new people in to their groups. I’m very excited about what is happening out there, and about how folks are coming together on this purpose line to continue the game we started so many years ago.

I looked at the posting that was brought to my attention, and it was written by someone who not only does not understand Milestone Two but, just on general principals, seems to suggest that any attempt to do anything is futile.

In other words, there is no comm there to answer

Hey, I have seen this many times before on the track. Nothing new here.

What IS new is Scientology. I’ve been talking about it for 40 years and, man, it still gives me goose-bumps.

My solution is just to continue to put order in on my own lines, to continue to disseminate Scientology and to treat all of this other stuff as merely the TA that occurs when one steps forward and does anything at all.

So now I have spoken about this, and I post it here because I fully agree with the purposes and intentions of Milestone Two and with my friends who do not mire themselves in the backwash from our create. I know there are MANY in the world who share our purpose to accomplish The Aims of Scientology, and who are not waiting for someone else to “do something,” or fumbling around for a reason not to.

As our dear friend said, “MOVE IN!”

Love,

Mark

TG1

Angelic Poster
The Milestone Two blog post at http://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2013/06/28/why-i-remain-a-scientologist/comment-page-1/#comment-24 by Lana has elicited some interesting comments.

I actually liked Lana's "live and let live" comment in response to Theo "Ekaterina Ethier Protector" Sismanides. At http://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2013/06/28/why-i-remain-a-scientologist/comment-page-1/#comment-19

However, Lana's boyfriend Jim Logan posted a strange comment that portrays MS-2 members as victims and paints MS-2's detractors as perpetrators of hate crimes. That's right, hate crimes. Apparently the great IANAL Logan who knows more than lawyers has mistaken free speech for hate crimes:

Jim Logan June 28, 2013 at 5:49 pm

“Hate crime laws in the United States protect against hate crimes (also known as bias crimes) motivated by enmity or animus against a protected class. Although state laws vary, current statutes permit federal prosecution of hate crimes committed on the basis of a person’s protected characteristics of race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability.” Wikipedia.

Witnessing the rabble-rousing and demagoguery emanating from several blogs, websites, recently, directed towards well-intentioned beings who simply wish to practice their religion peacefully, via Milestone Two I am reminded of the above.

At http://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2013/06/28/why-i-remain-a-scientologist/comment-page-1/#comment-24

Although Logan doesn't come all the way out and say that MS-2 detractors are criminals, they sure do "remind" him of criminals.

I think Lana and Jim need to get on the same page. Are MS2'ers victims or not? Is KSW Scientology a live and let live universe or not? Will this couple see eye to eye, or will they splinter further into MS-2 and MS 2-1/2? Will Logan and Hall make up and form a KSW Victim Brotherhood?

Tune in tomorrow on "Days of Our Millstone."

TG1

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious
I would never use "decompression" in the same sentence as Steve Hall and Marty Rathbun. What an arrogant c***.

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious
What we are probably seeing now is not decompression but the last vestige of narcissistic defence.

Having been forced to ditch "standard tech" by the real world slapping down that Marty actually got in the way of the Village Voice and the radio show from Denver to name a few.

There is nowhere to run, nowhere to hide....

...He's lashing out at the Village Voice and Tony Ortega
...He's lashed out at David Mayo, Ron's Org, ESMB and many other ex's....
...He's recently discouraged someone coming to receive auditing from him...
...He's lashed out at criticism about him at his blog...
...Only criticism of Hubbard acceptable is that which he has authorised...

IMO the best way to decompress is to read the internet and connect up with other ex's. Then start reconnecting with people, interests, dreams that were given up for Scientology. Then (if needed) seek medical and psychological help from professionals (not Marty, Steve Hall et al who have no experience or qualifications for such activities).

Marty is an ass with or without Scientology. He can ditch bits of it as much as he wants; the basic personality (or lack of it) remains the same. All this "acting out" through social media is not a replacement for real help. By attacking Milestone 2, he is essentially attacking some of the victims he helped create. M2 might need an Org board, but Marty needs an audience, even if that means ditching his "org board" and parading under a "liberal" mask.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Milestone Two blog post at http://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2013/06/28/why-i-remain-a-scientologist/comment-page-1/#comment-24 by Lana has elicited some interesting comments.

I actually liked Lana's "live and let live" comment in response to Theo "Ekaterina Ethier Protector" Sismanides. At http://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2013/06/28/why-i-remain-a-scientologist/comment-page-1/#comment-19

However, Lana's boyfriend Jim Logan posted a strange comment that portrays MS-2 members as victims and paints MS-2's detractors as perpetrators of hate crimes. That's right, hate crimes. Apparently the great IANAL Logan who knows more than lawyers has mistaken free speech for hate crimes:

“Hate crime laws in the United States protect against hate crimes (also known as bias crimes) motivated by enmity or animus against a protected class. Although state laws vary, current statutes permit federal prosecution of hate crimes committed on the basis of a person’s protected characteristics of race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability.” Wikipedia.

Witnessing the rabble-rousing and demagoguery emanating from several blogs, websites, recently, directed towards well-intentioned beings who simply wish to practice their religion peacefully, via Milestone Two I am reminded of the above.

At http://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2013/06/28/why-i-remain-a-scientologist/comment-page-1/#comment-24

Although Logan doesn't come all the way out and say that MS-2 detractors are criminals, they sure do "remind" him of criminals.

I think Lana and Jim need to get on the same page. Are MS2'ers victims or not? Is KSW Scientology a live and let live universe or not? Will this couple see eye to eye, or will they splinter further into MS-2 and MS 2-1/2? Will Logan and Hall make up and form a KSW Victim Brotherhood?

TG1
Wow, Logan's post is the first time I've heard anyone claim douchebags were a protected group.

Bill

Purple Rain

Crusader

TG1

That response by Lana is very much in keeping with her personality as I remember it. I hope that the influence goes from her to him and not the other way around, but unfortunately these things tend to work both ways. And as I have said before, I think she will surprise everybody. It may look like she is down but and her dream is dead but I would not be so sure about that at all.

I still think it's sad that she believes the policy was fine for the times - like the way Hubbard fair-gamed people in the fifties and sixties and seventies was okay back then? It was never okay, and I think her failure to face those aspects and the fact that he wasn't always working for the good of others is unfortunate because she is still effectively supporting that abuse against others, albeit in the past.

But there is a lot of common sense displayed in the posts I have read and I do agree that she has the right to practice her beliefs as long as they don't hurt anyone else.

CommunicatorIC

Milestone Two up to 19 members

Milestone Two up to 19 members.

Sue Henson
Paul Foster
Jim Logan
ingrid smith
Lana Mitchell
Bernie Jackson
Kevin Boland
Chris Mann
Max Bleiweiss
Lawrence Lynas-Jones
Bernie Wimbush
Bellido AC9
Bob Simpson
Dan Koon
Lisa Hamilton
Moti Weizman
Mickey Edwards
Dani Lemberger
Mark Shreffler

Women (5)
Men (14)

By Age

21-23 (3)
39-41 (1)
42-44 (1)
48-50 (1)
51-53 (2)
54-56 (2)
57-59 (2)
60-62 (3)
66-68 (1)
69-71 (2)
84-86 (1)

By Country

AU (5)
CA (2)
IL (2)
SE (1)
US (9)

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Re: Milestone Two up to 19 members

Milestone Two up to 19 members.

Sue Henson
Paul Foster
Jim Logan
ingrid smith
Lana Mitchell
Bernie Jackson
Kevin Boland
Chris Mann
Max Bleiweiss
Lawrence Lynas-Jones
Bernie Wimbush
Bellido AC9
Bob Simpson
Dan Koon
Lisa Hamilton
Moti Weizman
Mickey Edwards
Dani Lemberger
Mark Shreffler

Women (5)
Men (14)

By Age

21-23 (3)
39-41 (1)
42-44 (1)
48-50 (1)
51-53 (2)
54-56 (2)
57-59 (2)
60-62 (3)
66-68 (1)
69-71 (2)
84-86 (1)

By Country

AU (5)
CA (2)
IL (2)
SE (1)
US (9)

Seriously some of the saddest shit ever, 5 women? Really? Whoa guys, best be steppin' in line! Good fucking christ what a bunch of never-hads, wayta go scientology! woo-hoo!

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Re: Milestone Two up to 19 members

Seriously some of the saddest shit ever, 5 women? Really? Whoa guys, best be steppin' in line! Good fucking christ what a bunch of never-hads, wayta go scientology! woo-hoo!

LOL! Ogsy is on a tear tonight :) :biggrin: