ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Local Fallout from Debbie's email

Discussion in 'Other Locations' started by renegade, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

From Rathbunny's blog:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/01/04/debbie-cook-gathering-steam-on-day-4/#comments

Last edited: Jan 5, 2012
  2. WildKat

WildKat Gold Meritorious Patron

His headline is "I am a Scientologist and proud of it" so that seems pretty clear to me. But I don't get the name of his company that has the word "psych" in it, a word that normally repels Scientologists like garlic to a vampire!

3. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Take a look. He's CCHR> Sylvia could ask him how Jan Eastgate Myers is maybe?

"Youth Today
    December 01, 2011"

http://www.psychsearch.net/

"...Ken Kramer, a public records researcher whose website, Psychsearch.net, compiles reports on Florida psychiatrists. "A good first step in truly stemming psychiatric drugging of our nation's foster children would be to require prior authorization on all ages of children for all psychiatric drugs in every state."......"

4. Challenge

Challenge Silver Meritorious Patron

well, I'm sorry now, but I'm gonna havta circle that in red.:coolwink:

5. Ho Tai

Ho Tai Patron Meritorious

What could have been more insincere than the "Think for Yourself" campaign? If you think for yourself, and your thoughts are different from what you are supposed to think, then "Scientology can handle that." And you pay to have your thinking "fixed." And if you happen to share your wrong thoughts with a friend, then the real fun begins. Still makes me mad.

6. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Who is Sylvia? :coolwink:

7. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

You know, I was just on the phone to her mother! :biggrin:

8. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

:omg:: redface:

9. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

10. Lynn Fountain Campbell

Lynn Fountain Campbell Silver Meritorious Patron

I have an idea! If we really want to know about the local fallout, now's our chance to return the flow of all those unwanted phone calls. Why don't we call our local orgs and ask them if they received Debbie Cook's email. :biggrin:

LA Org 323-953-3200
    ASHO 323-953-3250
    OSA Int 323-960-3500
    AOLA 323-953-3300
    HGB Reception 323-960-3550
    INCOMM 323-953-3330

That's all I can remember offhand, but all their phone numbers in the Complex start with 323-953-3---. :p

Lynn

Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
  11. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

It can be interesting to Google all the in-between numbers. So you Google 323-953-3201, 323-953-3202 etc. Maybe someone could produce an LA CofS phone list. For example:

323-953-3200 LA Org Reception
    323-953-3201 x (i.e. no hit on Google. It may or may not be assigned in real life. Phone it to see.)
    323-953-3202 LA Org bookstore
    etc.

Paul

12. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

I think he's hoping you set him straight Synthia, he's obviously in glee.

Send him a cold glass of water in the face email and see what happens.

Personaly I think he has snapped and needs a friend.:yes:

13. Stat

Stat Gold Meritorious Patron

I was on my way to work yesterday and was approached by a public Scientologist,
    who I personally know (he was in my auditing room a few times).

We always liked each other, mostly because I appreciate a good sense of humor,
    combined with inquiring mind in others and perhaps because he appreciates when someone really cares about another and their well-being, genuinely.

We had a few very brief social, unintended interactions since I was declared an SP about 10 month ago
    and he was always nice and friendly, which made me wonder if he even knows that I was declared.

This time we talked about "good roads and good weather" again. And even more real subjects, like family members. Even if subtle a bit.

Except, right before we parted our ways, he told me that he wishes me best and his heart still knows me, appreciates me and wishes me best,
    (even if I went out of valence, because of my O/W's - translation of sorts). The word "valence" was mentioned.) And '"take care of yourself", as a final line.
    My DSA's last words to me too, oddly, before she declared me.

But this was a bit different.

He also added, that love is all what really matters in life.
    And knowing the person, I know he really meant it.

I thanked him wholeheartedly, agreed on the points I agree and then told him to google Debbie Cook.

His reply? "Oh yeah, I saw something about it!" As if, "I already did".

I really think that what Debbie did is working.

Time will tell.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
  14. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

Oh great giggle of an idea, Lynn.

15. loose cannon

loose cannon Patron with Honors

Maybe. Or he had simply been informed, just like any other Co$ scientologist, what to think 'bout the Debbie thing.

16. Stat

Stat Gold Meritorious Patron

True. But he likes Google. Very much.

17. exdivsix

exdivsix Patron

I'm getting daily emails from The Portland OT committee regarding "fundraising facts". The latest one I received (#5)had the number 10.358056% in bold letters and below it it states The percentage increase in 2011 of total number of donors to the ideal org project over the previous year...
    The emalis with all these fun facts came out date coincidence with Debbie's email, and coming from the OT committee I believe her email had something to do with it. I may be wrong, and if I am it's quite a coincidence.

18. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

They divide two numbers on a cheap 8-figure calculator and publish every digit?

That's mathematical stupidity.

That's Scientology!

19. anonomog

anonomog Gold Meritorious Patron

:dieslaughing::dieslaughing::dieslaughing:

10.358056% !!!

:unsure:
    Do numbers only work in scientology if there are more that 6 of them together?

BTW Welcome to ESMB exdivsix

20. GoNuclear

GoNuclear Gold Meritorious Patron

Yeah, well, the friend who turned you in was only trying to be a friend in the truest sense, to help you come to your senses and stop being the effect of your reactive bank. It shows how much your friend truely cares that he or she would turn you in.

Pete