What's new

LOL. Watching 'Going Clear' weeded (high on marijuana)..

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
[video=youtube;gZ395g-RucE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ395g-RucE[/video]

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
My cat just read "Going Clear"

He was stoned.

He gives his full endorsement.

Attachments

• Endorsement.jpg
    Endorsement.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 31

Northern Shewolf

Patron Meritorious
I love watching Scn shit while stoned. Me and "L. Bong Hubbard" have had some good laughs together.

Thanks for the idea, Wolves never ever could endure the "mister"'s disquisitions of nonsense...t'is the terrible intonation, the nasal pomposity and looking at him...just too much for either of us, but I will certainly sweet-talk Hewolf to revist when quite high.
Stupid me never thought of that...must be a riot :roflmao:!
Shewolf sends her best :thumbsup:.

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for the idea, Wolves never ever could endure the "mister"'s disquisitions of nonsense...t'is the terrible intonation, the nasal pomposity and looking at him...just too much for either of us, but I will certainly sweet-talk Hewolf to revist when quite high.
Stupid me never thought of that...must be a riot :roflmao:!
Shewolf sends her best :thumbsup:.

I first read the CheeriOatee iii materials high on hashish that I made myself. High grade Humboldt indoor. OMFG. Fucking Spacecooties(TM) came out of the woodwork to get some. Spacecooties(TM) love hashish, it seems. I'm sure I added many many intensives to CheeriOatee iv for many a coot across the quadrillion year universe (with apologies to John Lennon).:bong:

Before I left staff I was on vicodin for a very painful injury. I happened to feel like since I was on a leave from the org, I should be studying. I read "History of Man" for the first time high as hell on vicodin. That's part of when I realized that no matter how much I wanted to, I could never pretend that I believed it. Thanks, vicodin.