What's new

LOL! What a bunch of fucking retards.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
I don't know if your familiar with Scn's hate site known as Religious Freedom Watch, but they recently set up a "forum", where a couple of OSA retards talk to each other.

This is a thread on me. As I was reading it I went into hysterical laughter at what a bunch of fucking retarded assholes these guys are. Apparently my mentioning that we should put together some kind of press pack for the Aussie Government really upset them.

Btw, that pic of me was taken by one of their PI's who went into Dunkin Donuts and covertly took a pic of me on "Freaky Friday". The girls at the shop all used to dress up in funny ways on Friday and have some fun.

Enjoy!

http://forum.religiousfreedomwatch.org/showthread.php?t=94

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
hello my friend:

There's a Spanish saying: "When the dogs are barking it is because we are walking"

From Don Quixote to his Squire Sancho Panza.

You are definitely creating an effect...well done!:happydance:

We love you...

Diana

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Yes, we do! Pooks is good people. I know that Pooks knows better than to take any of this bullshit seriously but it does not hurt to take the opportunity to say to Pooks "you are terrific and an inspiration to me.".

Love ya, P!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I don't know if your familiar with Scn's hate site known as Religious Freedom Watch, but they recently set up a "forum", where a couple of OSA retards talk to each other.

There's a registration procedure to set up an account. Has anyone here tried it? Don't use a password you use for anything else, of course! I assume it needs admin OK to open an account, but they might just accept registrations from unknown people (use a proxy to hide your IP address if you want). We don't know until we try.

Paul

dianaclass8

There's a registration procedure to set up an account. Has anyone here tried it? Don't use a password you use for anything else, of course! I assume it needs admin OK to open an account, but they might just accept registrations from unknown people (use a proxy to hide your IP address if you want). We don't know until we try.

Paul

Hi paul:

I read somewhere that someone already tried that but they were not approved of course!

Nobody can post anything in that forum except for, perhaps one person who is pretending to be many...

Diana

dianaclass8

Yes, we do! Pooks is good people. I know that Pooks knows better than to take any of this bullshit seriously but it does not hurt to take the opportunity to say to Pooks "you are terrific and an inspiration to me.".

Love ya, P!

Hi Claire...you are also an inspiration to many of us...

Have a happy New Year...

Diana

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Pooks,

I liked this line the best (actually, I couldn't be bothered with reading any more) She has no other purpose in life than to spend countless hours posting .

Well, I'm with you - I have no other purpose than posting on the net, too. LOL!!!
:typing: :typing:

freethinker

Sponsor
So Pooks

I can't believe they have a forum on RFW. Is this new? Do Good Scientologists go there to post or is it a vent forum for the OSA staff?

All those horrible things. We're all just filled with hatred. Everyone have a nicce Christmas?

omnom

Patron with Honors
I read an unsubstantiated post on WWP right after the forum opened up a while back from someone who claimed to have applied for an account.

I seem to recall that this person claimed that they used a throw-away email account with the same password that they wanted to use on the RFW forum. Shortly thereafter, the email password was changed without his/her permission.

A bit tinfoil, and there's no way for me to know if it were true, but a good reminder to not use the same password in multiple places :)

I suppose someone could try, if they were careful.

Bullwinkle

Patron with Honors
How ironically pathetic are those RFW forum posts?
"Ooh, Patty Pienadz is a hater. I think I'll post as silly a picture as I can find of her and then ridicule her for her appearance, suggesting that she's not very intelligent. But I'm no hater. She's a hater, whereas I'm a Scientologist. See the difference?"

Scientology - keeping it classy. As always.

Bullwinkle

FinallyMe

This cr*p makes me want to throw up! The incredibly warped "logic" that produces the "result" that was the whole point of the thread- OMG, DRIVEL!! I am certainly getting some eye-opening information about today's "church" that I never would have suspected! They've gone from weird to criminally vicious, in my opinion.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

This is a thread on me. As I was reading it I went into hysterical laughter at what a bunch of fucking retarded assholes these guys are. Apparently my mentioning that we should put together some kind of press pack for the Aussie Government really upset them.

RFW is the brainchild of Scientology stooge Joel Phillips & His wife, Chistina, known by his circle, as "Tina". He long claimed that RFW was fully funded by him & his partners at American Coast Title, but recently his partner Frank Berriz disputed this, then Joel whined that critics were misprepresenting his being the sole financier of RFW. Joel was never one that could keep his facts (or lies) straight.

First he gloated:

"But, how do we do it? How do we keep RFW up and running? Well the financing is easy. It comes straight out of the profits of American Coast Title. That’s my company, I own it with Frank Berriz and Linda Blood. You would not find greater people anywhere except maybe the employees! We got plenty of legal advice on this and made a presentation to our underwriters at Stewart Title."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt....LMyHtrnHQTHIshXFSjIJMUR_J-mifbFcuYJEsWrPDfPQO

Then he stepped back & whined:

Harassment Notice:

"Recently, unknown individuals have posted information on the internet stating that American Coast Title, Linda Blood, and Frank Berriz are affiliated with this website. These statements are false. They are not affiliated in any way with RFW. They do not pay for any portion of this website nor do they share the views expressed on this site. Additionally, while the hateful postings say that Joel Phillips (the author of this site) wrote them, he did not. The information contained in the postings is false, and the postings do not reflect Mr. Phillips' views."

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/

Say Hello to the doucebag:

http://www.actfortitle.com/contact.html

Check out his interesting Amazon profile. He claims to live in Hemet. He lies. He lives in Pasadena:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A19SDXWE5CR6R4 (In My Own Words: I do all kinds of charity work for the CCHR, SPL, and my personal favorite the RFW.)

http://losangeles.blockshopper.com/property/5719003035/776_s_orange_grove_boulevard_unit_no_6/

moontaco

Patron with Honors

Btw, that pic of me was taken by one of their PI's who went into Dunkin Donuts and covertly took a pic of me on "Freaky Friday". The girls at the shop all used to dress up in funny ways on Friday and have some fun.

Enjoy!

http://forum.religiousfreedomwatch.org/showthread.php?t=94
Aside from the obvious objections I have to that forum, their slagging of people who work at Dunkin' Donuts amounts to class snobbery. They act as though no one who works in food service could have any worth! As a proud former employee of Dunkin' Donuts, I resent that. :grouch: