What's new

London Protest 13/12/08

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Today was a truly EPIC day despite the awful weather.I gather that Queen Victoria street was a washout and anons retreated to a pub.

The weather abated somewhat and anons and OG turned up at TCR. For the first time there was no Police presence upon our arrival.I wonder if they thought we wouldn't turn up.Fortunately it takes more than bad weather to stop anons from protesting.

Initially there were no barriers either for us to stand behind but this was soon remedied and we were caged in when the Police arrived.The Police as usual, were friendly and courteous, and from the looks of some of their faces highly amused.

Today also there was a small presence of $cientologists inside the Dianetics center, i counted 3.

The anons mostly had Santa hats and a few full Santa costumes and one anon handed out Santa hats to children and young ladies, this went down very well.As always there was cake and sweets handed out and even though it rained quite hard at times and people didn't stop to talk we managed to hand out masses of leaflets. Many people nodded and said "we totally agree with you".

Trying to move behind the barricade with so many umbrellas proved difficult, but the anons carried on regardless and much fun and laughter was had by all.Some anons were soaked through.

The anons at the front of the barricade enturbulated the $cilons through the megaphone and played music, "chocolate rain" being one of my favorites.

A couple of times the head Policeman wasn't happy with the megaphone being so loud and asked for it to be turned down, each time he started the conversation with "are you the one in charge?"to the anons who answered with "no one is in charge".This must be a difficult concept to understand.

Towards the end when we were packing up to leave, a $cientologist in the building was watching. He stood and stared and I stared back, eventually he sat back down to hide behind the carefully placed bookcase, I could just see his hands sending a text with his mobile phone.

Wet, cold and in need of refreshments we all set off for the pub.There was much talk of the days events and also of times long ago in the "world according to L. Ron Hubbard".

For those of you wondering, Terril and I did talk and although we will never see eye to eye on "the tech", I can see from what he said that the cult of $cientology is caught up in an ideology, long ago written by LRH and that the trap is to keep people going round in never ending circles.It's a NO win situation........ unless you see it and get out.

At the end of the day, having spent time with some dedicated,fun loving and extremely hard working anons who devote so much of their time and energy into bringing to light the abuses committed by $cientology, I am humbled and it is a priviledge to know all of you.

Interestingly, three SPs walked past the Dianetics center on their way home and it was business as usual. One lone woman stood in the doorway, the man I mentioned earlier was still sat behind the desk.She wondered if we'd like a "free stress test". I couldn't help but laugh. She smiled back, a beautiful smile and I wonder if she's fairly new.

Sad,on a very wet and cold night at about 8pm and this woman is standing in a doorway trying to get people into the org.What a waste of a life.

All in all a very good protest to end this year. We'll be back in January and then February will mark a full years protesting by anonymous.For all you people that haven't protested for a while, it would be nice to make February as big and EPIC as the original in 2008.

Wishing YOU ALL a very Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year!

Until the next time.......

love
Tamasin

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Thanks, Tamasin.
Great report. Thanks to you all for your courage and persistence.
Thank you also for including the comment about the relationship with Terril, I for one am very happy to hear that you're both friends again despite your differences. :)
All the best for a Happy Christmas and a Wonderful New Year!
Love, Panda

UkAnony

Patron Meritorious
Today was a truly EPIC day despite the awful weather.I gather that Queen Victoria street was a washout and anons retreated to a pub.

QVS was not too bad cross posting from WWP

Update so far. QVS was sort of windy, wet and cold. My failspeakers were fail, but the Seager was a valid investment. Hardly any passers by at QVS and nobody going into the cult. Police were mostly ok, although one was very much not so, needs lrn2protestlaw.

At TCR numbers were much higher and there are something like 60 people there nao. Slight baaaaawwww from Lombok, but nothing major.

Despite the failing on the noise fronts many lulz are being had.

great raid , although the rain was a bit fail, the atmosphere rocked big tiem! QVS was ok and the suggestion to retire to the local watering hole to escape the rain was a stroke of genius....

personally i vote for that to be a regular stop off when we roll out of QVS!
TCR was great, no pen at first, fliers flew out, chants were chanted and scilons hid in their hole.

i was a little worried that the lulz had gone right out of these gigs by nao, but happily today proved me wrong.

hope the post raid party goes well, a minor family problem prevented me from attending, but i'm sure there will be major fun to be had!
roll on January!!!!

Due to general morning fail I missed QVS but made it to TCR just as the main party arrived. Caek, lulz, chants and chicken - just what I needed on a cold and wet Saturday in December.

And so good to see their shop SO empty.

3105340915_1c393f89fb.jpg

-
3105337899_3a7df38700.jpg

Well was just just 2 people at QVS at first, then people started slowly turning up till a a max of 20 people. Rolled out from QVS about 12pm then went to a pub (to warm up again) then rolled on out to TCR about 1:30, Day finshed at "Beer O Clock" (4pm)

Little in way of fliers given out, I would say 200 - 300 max. One guy took the pile of MADNESS (400) fliers home to give out.

Will add pics later

Today, aside from the weather, was pretty awesome and very lulzy. Pig on a stick was just win.

Post raid was awesome; trolled the Org a little after all the anons had upped and vanished like a fart in the wind. Pubbing was sexcellent, with trolling, Violenza admitting she lieks haunted pussy, Gentlemen pissing himself infront of an audience.

Also rickrolled a bunch of X factor fags on the train home.

I think I have trenchfoot nao

TL;DR

YouTube - Lick a Lolly

HubbardyCupboardy's favourite song

arrived massively late to protest, got v. drunk post game.
just got back from the post game, I feel like a rememberance day pig shat in my head.

pictures now

femalesantaua7.jpg

afroguyat9.jpg

bigsantaqh9.jpg

brollytechij9.jpg

wetphilnc7.jpg

likelollibz7.jpg

anonygrapeguykv7.jpg

tinypendf6.jpg

tinypen1mz7.jpg

anonhatgo8.jpg

mentlegenjedidk6.jpg

Alas I am full o' fail today! Thwarted by my Quest for Pies, then a slight fire problem at home... Grrr! Put me Santa hat on and got the recently returned cam to get vid of youz bunch at least, and didn't make it up to TCR until all was over.

I didn't use the cam but did walk into the "Life Improvement Center" to find... FUCKING NOBODY.[/B] Having tempted fate enough today I went home, admiring those who braved the bloody awful weather today, and wondering if there were going to be any raids before next month.

arrived massively late to protest, got v. drunk post game, and I pissed myself. [STRIKE](knocked beer over myself)[/STRIKE]

just got back from the post game, I feel like a rememberance day pig shat in my head.

fixed lol

Rain was a bugger - it did bad things to the Hate Machine, which made maintaining Professional Standards somewhat difficult.

Getting hemmed in at TCR was a pain in the arse, too. Methinks a quiet word may need to be had with New Officer-In-Charge, let him know how we roll.

But nonetheless, an excellent day was had. Anon was in fine voice, much trolling occurred, both during and after the raid (QVS and Narconon UK got Bangroll'd) and the post-game was of the usual high standards (can YOU survive the Twilight Chalenge?)

Did anybody see what happened to the two emos who had their first raid today? I only ask because I lent one of them my Batman mask, and didn't get it back...

Day was more epic than I expected given the weather. At QVS the rain was unrelenting. The police hid in their partyvan while we gave the poor scifag on the reception hell. OSA woman came over to complain about our 2m by 30cm banner which said "Scientology Kills", so we replaced it with one 5m long. The pub we decamped to to escape the rain was gorgeous and did a pretty decent burger.

At TCR we had some faggotry with the protest pen. Due to complaints from Lombok the police put a pen around us but it was too small so it was hard to move around. People who stopped to talk to us partially blocked the pavement. Still had a good time, the scifags were in there and got a barrage of bangrolls, OT3rolls, and general enturbulation.

Pics tomorrow.

Thanks for an awesome one guys, had no idea what to 'fully' expect, but it was pure win. Especially having my wooden shaft up a pig, that was good to watch.
And thank you to whoever started the day twifaggotry 2 page challenge, my brain fluid still isn't working right since having to mentally swallow 2 pounds of vampire + farting care bear + shiny pigey shite.

also may the flying spaghetti monster bless the woman post raid who demanded not to have any human contact, thank you for putting faith in the fact there are others who cant stand most members of public.

Originally Posted by Bluebell View Post
Little in way of fliers given out, I would say 200 - 300 max. One guy took the pile of MADNESS (400) fliers home to give out.

I brought about 370 and some old guard ex-scilons and I gave most of them out, except for the ones I handed you at the pub.

Originally Posted by Ebeneezer_Goode View Post
I brought about 370 and some old guard ex-scilons and I gave most of them out, except for the ones I handed you at the pub.

I reckon we're looking at over 900 in total - I shifted all the ones the OG guy had at one while you were all in the pub. You warm, dry bastards.

BTW, I'm currently chargin' ma Windows Movie Lazor. /r/ pics of the pig.

I have to say WAS GOOD to see people STILL showing up even though it was raining and pretty cold.

I had wanted to do this idea from [Achil] again, but run out of time

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/106-europe/london-uk-12910/5/#post242127

But still, even tho people weren't getting "achievement slips" yesturday, I think I can still do this lol.

EVERYONE for just showing up. (Thought this was just pure win)
Moralfag (believe) in his suggestion in going to the pub mid protest

EVERYONE for still managing to move in the rather small pen
Anonmilly (I think) for the Best [STRIKE]coldest[/STRIKE] outfit she could find

Phil in bringing a bag of Santa hats and giving them out
Eb and Praying mantis (I think) for coming (were somewhat ill)

Anonygrape doing "professional" photo shoots (was funny watching him)

The guy with the pikacho sign, making sure Anons got on the train ok,

Well all I can think of right now sorry

Full thread is here

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/281-europe/london-uk-33719/

Terril park

Sponsor
Thanks, Tamasin.
Great report. Thanks to you all for your courage and persistence.
Thank you also for including the comment about the relationship with Terril, I for one am very happy to hear that you're both friends again despite your differences. :)
All the best for a Happy Christmas and a Wonderful New Year!
Love, Panda

She's cute, and has loads of guys after her or stalking her. All the young anons were saying They'd " do her". :)

Fortunately I got in weeks ago and she'll a real cheap date.
But don't tell anyone. Thats MY secret. :) A white wine with sparkling water spritzer and she's yours for the night. She even bought her own chips.

But you all know how love tiffs can go. :)

Terril park

Sponsor
Thought you guys here may like this video,

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz-2Lj-UCOg

It has your very own Terril park within it

OK Your secrets out! I know your nick. I was the "gentleman for life" with the black umbrella.

Possibly the first time in my life been called that! Don't deserve it and am awaiting brickbats from Tamasin. :)

That was a cool video from such slender resources. All done with a phone.

A cheap phone I might add. :)

Cheap phones, cheap dates, excellent company and Lulz.

You really want to put that stuff on encyclopedia dramatica consult me for final edit or I'll sue your ass for copyright! You can't hold your beer as well as I can and that might even be illegal............:)

Its the FZ that rules now!!!!!

Drink Moar. :)

PS:-

A historical note.

HCOPL 4 January 1966, all rights reserved :

"Somebody some day will say
'this (Scientology) is illegal'.

By then be sure the orgs say
what is legal or not."

Sharone Stainforth

She's cute, and has loads of guys after her or stalking her. All the young anons were saying They'd " do her".

But don't tell anyone. Thats MY secret. A white wine with sparkling water spritzer and she's yours for the night. She even bought her own chips.

But you all know how love tiffs can go.

Do you never learn?

As for the comment from the young man, its a prime example of most men. Their brain isn't in their heads.

Sharone Stainforth

A historical note.

HCOPL 4 January 1966, all rights reserved :

"Somebody some day will say
'this (Scientology) is illegal'.

By then be sure the orgs say
what is legal or not."

$cientology is illegal, or at least it should be as far as I am concerned.

Here is what “Justice Latey, ruling in the London High Court, Family Division on July 23, 1984” has to say about Scientology
“Scientology is both immoral and socially obnoxious…It is corrupt, sinister and dangerous. It is based on lies and deceit and has its real objective being money and power for Mr. Hubbard…It is sinister because it indulges in infamous practises both to its adherents who do not toe the line unquestionably and to those who criticise it or oppose it. It is dangerous because it is out to capture people to indoctrinate and brainwash them so they become the unquestioning captives and tools of the cult, withdrawn from ordinary thought, living and relationships with others.

rich

Thanks. Same back to you.

At the end of the day, having spent time with some dedicated,fun loving and extremely hard working anons who devote so much of their time and energy into bringing to light the abuses committed by $cientology, I am humbled and it is a priviledge to know all of you.

Sharone Stainforth

She's cute, and has loads of guys after her or stalking her. All the young anons were saying They'd " do her".

It was 1, not All.

But don't tell anyone. Thats MY secret. A white wine with sparkling water spritzer and she's yours for the night. She even bought her own chips.

Just to clarify, it was NOT a date, If you were the last man on earth I would NOT date you.

As for "she's yours for the night" - Is this your OT powers at work Terril? Think YOU have me over a barrel? YOU said something to me at the last picket in November that left a nasty taste in my mouth and I haven't forgotten it.

Want to continue on this thread and I'll be seeing YOU in court.

Just as a reminder to anyone who thinks they can trust a $cientologist, a self confessed $cientologist:

18/10/67
Penalties for lower conditions:

SP Order "Fair Game"
May be deprived of property or injured by any means, by a $cientologist without any discipline of the $cientologist - May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed.

L. Ron Hubbard

And when L. Ron Hubbard wrote this, he meant it.And what do $cientologists do - they follow Hubbards policies to the letter.From now on Terril Park YOU are on ignore. No policy or apology will ever be sufficient.

Sharone Stainforth

PS. Thanks for ruining my Picket report twice running.

Got a problem with Picket reports - report to Ethics, OH I forgot you were an Ethics Officer also. So go report to yourself.

Terril park

Sponsor

It was 1, not All.

Just to clarify, it was NOT a date, If you were the last man on earth I would NOT date you.

As for "she's yours for the night" - Is this your OT powers at work Terril? Think YOU have me over a barrel? YOU said something to me at the last picket in November that left a nasty taste in my mouth and I haven't forgotten it.

Just as a reminder to anyone who thinks they can trust a $cientologist, a self confessed $cientologist:

18/10/67

SP Order "Fair Game"
May be deprived of property or injured by any means, by a $cientologist without any discipline of the $cientologist - May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed.

L. Ron Hubbard

And when L. Ron Hubbard wrote this, he meant it.And what do $cientologists do - they follow Hubbards policies to the letter.From now on Terril Park YOU are on ignore. No policy or apology will ever be sufficient.

I know I'm the last man. :)

Hey Tam, just fun and teasing. :)

The " Night" was anons and old guard chatting in the pub after
protest and planning new schemes, chatting drinking and , dare I say it enjoying themselves. Interesting stories exchanged and so on.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

It was 1, not All.

18/10/67

SP Order "Fair Game"

L. Ron Hubbard

I agree that Terril's comments are uncalled for and leave a very nasty taste. In fact they are pretty disgusting, disguised as 'humour'. :grouch:

That doesn't take away the picketing wins - good on you!

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Yes, the thing with humour is you really have to judge the mood of the audience correctly.
In this case what was meant as a joke quickly took on the characteristics of a footbullet. Ouch!
Tamasin, thanks for the picket report.
Terril, report to Remedial Comedy School immediately!