What's new

London Protest 7/2/09

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
UKanony

You did not ruin my protest report.

I know how much work you put into printing up fliers to hand out at protests, and it is a lot of work. You are Fantastic, that you put in so much effort on behalf of people like me and those who are likely to be lured into a cult.It is greatly appreciated.

I think it is a very cruel joke that whoever took that video should put it on youtube.I am sure Scud was not aware of the content.I also think that whoever did take the video gets it removed from Youtube and makes an heart felt apology to UKanony.She does not deserve that kind of ridicule.

Also, that is just the kind of stupid prank that detracts and derails from what we are trying to achieve. That is making people aware of the abuses committed by the organization known as Scientology when we are protesting.
I'm all for a bit of fun, but not at the expence of hurting the feelings of a young girl.Whoever took this video should be ashamed of themselves.

UkAnony

Patron Meritorious
UKanony

You did not ruin my protest report.

I know how much work you put into printing up fliers to hand out at protests, and it is a lot of work. You are Fantastic, that you put in so much effort on behalf of people like me and those who are likely to be lured into a cult.It is greatly appreciated.

I think it is a very cruel joke that whoever took that video should put it on youtube.I am sure Scud was not aware of the content.I also think that whoever did take the video gets it removed from Youtube and makes an heart felt apology to UKanony.She does not deserve that kind of ridicule.

Also, that is just the kind of stupid prank that detracts and derails from what we are trying to achieve. That is making people aware of the abuses committed by the organization known as Scientology when we are protesting. I'm all for a bit of fun, but not at the expense of hurting the feelings of a young girl.Whoever took this video should be ashamed of themselves.

[ I also think that whoever did take the video gets it removed from Youtube and makes an heart felt apology to UKanony ]

WILL NEVER happen Tamasin, they are all laughing about it

And now, ladies and gentlemen, the Trollgear News.

From DA:

Your latest "trollgear"
You really hate me that much?

You not think ONE humilation was enough, you have to post it all over fucking youtube?

My response:

Re:Your latest "trollgear"
Wasn't my footage. I just work with what I got. I used everything I had from that raid, except for a bit of film of rickrolling, which was frankly beyond saving.

Latest:

I request you take it down and take the mantis humilating me bit out asap please

who made the video? YOU did, so you are responsible for the content in it

--

Furthermore, there is suddenly a new sock slamming "Manless ......." on my comments, and voting the video down.

TL;DR: EVERYONE OVER TO MY PLACE! DRAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

vid is down (for now)

:grouch: :sadsigh:

Last edited:

UkAnony

Patron Meritorious
they just think it funny

Originally Posted by InternetHatMachine View Post

I request you take it down and take the mantis humilating me bit out asap please

who made the video? YOU did, so you are responsible for the content in it

--

Furthermore, there is suddenly a new sock slamming "Manless Penis" on my comments, and voting the video down.

Successful troll is successful. *sense of elation*

Terril park

Sponsor

"You refused to talk to me. I apologise for any offense taken by you and no offense was intended.

I remain your friend, if you want me as one. You are always welcome to
contact /speak to me anytime."

<snip>

A backhanded apology that possibly only a scientologist could produce!

An ex-scientologist is free to take offense over anything a scientologist says and doesn't need the scientologist's non "apology"! There is some material there for you to contemplate upon Terril.

I wasn't even being referenced by Tam as I discovered later.

The apology is genuine, and your suggestion otherwise shows a lack of understanding on your part.

Further you seem to exhibit a rabid hate of scientologists.

You make yourself look like a fool.

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wasn't even being referenced by Tam as I discovered later.

The apology is genuine, and your suggestion otherwise shows a lack of understanding on your part.

Further you seem to exhibit a rabid hate of scientologists.

You make yourself look like a fool.

Criticism of Scn = "hate" of Scientologists :melodramatic: :duh: This is identification of one thing with another different thing, which your guru called A=A=A

To try once more to be clear in my critique of Scn thinking:

You said "I apologise for any offense taken by you and no offense was intended."

This is scientology thinking where the individual is "responsible". Therefore with this way of thinking, no real harm can ever really be done, because the receiver of the act is responsible for the act.

While this model of action has some workability in lower level auditing where one can address in session one's own reaction to another's act, this model does not work too well in life outside of auditing, because it can be used to justify or lessen any act that causes harm.

It was Hubbard's justification where he did not hold himself responsible for his actions. If someone was hurt or upset by his cruel ethics, it was not because his ethics actions were cruel, but because the person deserved it, pulled it in, was not taking responsibility, etc.

It is a logical absurdity that means nobody can really do any harm to another (unless you are a Hubbard "enemy" like a psyche who is, according to his dogma, harming mankind!)

So we find a scientologist "apologising" for any offense "taken" by another, which is shifting responsibility from originator to receiver.

I'm sure no offense was intended. That's not the point. Intended or not, one can take responsibilty for one's actions, whether they be mistakes, intended, or due to mis-education or cult indoctrination.

This is a route to self-freedom, the route of loving one's fellows, the route of compassion, the route of the Golden Rule that many mystics and enlightened people have followed. Poor Ron took the oppostite route of blame and fear and guilt.

That is what I meant when I said there is "some material there for you to contemplate upon".

I hope I've made my criticism of scn thinking clearer.

Sharone Stainforth

Director of Expansion? Isn't that a fancy term for recruiter?

Quote of the week:

"The hardest task one can have is to continue to love one's fellows despite all reasons he should not.And the true sign of sanity and greatness is to continue to do so.

What is greatness - Lafayette Ron Hubbard.

Precisely when did "my Commadore" put this quote into practise?

When he locked people up for their own good?
When he had them ordered overboard?
When he had young children locked in the chain locker?
When he drove people insane with the use of his tech?

Lafayette was neither sane nor compassionate and his so called"Tech" is as insane as he was.Nothing on this earth or in this life time will ever make me see it any differently.

Portraying a picture of LRH in his naval uniform is to me like a picture of Hitler, show that to the jews who were gassed and ask them to accept the above quote.

He was no God, he was no Messiah and above all he was no friend of mankind.

http://internationalfre
ezone.net/OrgBoard.shtml

The Freezone,Scientology that works because its Independant.I think not.

Sharone Stainforth

Hey guys can we stop attacking Terril here please?

Maybe I should bring Kenneth Urqhurt into the discussion instead. LRH's butler, the man who is also a Freezoner, an auditor and also if I remember correctly the same man who showed me how to dress LRH into his fine naval uniform. LRH then went out onto the podium and told the Apollo crew how we would take over the world.

Same shit,same lifetime.

UkAnony

Patron Meritorious
As far as I am concerned Terril only posted in this thread cos he though you (Tamasin) were directing a post at him, when it all was, was about a flaming video insulting me.

I am not looking to justify anyone's previous actions here ok guys?

Veda

Sponsor
Director of Expansion? Isn't that a fancy term for recruiter?

Quote of the week:

"The hardest task one can have is to continue to love one's fellows despite all reasons he should not.And the true sign of sanity and greatness is to continue to do so.

What is greatness - Lafayette Ron Hubbard.

Precisely when did "my Commodore" put this quote into practise?

As a PR piece, it was used extensively, and is still used (as deceptive PR, which was its function in the first place), with the current $cientology YouTube video being very slickly done.

The slick $cientology PR video, smartly, omits Hubbard's comments about the fate of a certain American politician who he felt had betrayed him. (That politician being the, then, deceased John F. Kennedy).

Bottom paragraph, of 2nd link in, features Hubbard's comments in that regard.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=83012&postcount=67

When he locked people up for their own good?
When he had them ordered overboard?
When he had young children locked in the chain locker?
When he drove people insane with the use of his tech?

Lafayette was neither sane nor compassionate and his so called"Tech" is as insane as he was.Nothing on this earth or in this life time will ever make me see it any differently.

Portraying a picture of LRH in his naval uniform is to me like a picture of Hitler, show that to the jews who were gassed and ask them to accept the above quote.

He was no God, he was no Messiah and above all he was no friend of mankind.

http://internationalfre
ezone.net/OrgBoard.shtml

The Freezone,Scientology that works because its Independent.I think not.

Most memorable Ken U. quote:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=66510&postcount=28