What's new

London tribute videos.

greebly

Patron with Honors
Ok spent some time collating videos and pictures over the last 2 years onward.

Here is the 1st video for 2008, it covers all 22 documented protests over that period.

YouTube- Loldon 2008 Tribute

I am currently working on 2009(46 protests to work through!) but am missing pictures for some of the dates, give me some more time and i'll try to find all I can.

Hope you enjoy it and other cities do the same to keep record of this small piece of history and lulz.

Mirror it do what you wish with it, it is for everyone.

greebly

Patron with Honors
Your welcome.
It's hard to fit everything in so many good moments.

2009 and it's 46 protests is alot harder, amazed noone had done these type of vids before for london.

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
This is a fabulous video tribute to Loldon anons and the protests of 2008.

Well done Greebly! It is testament to a lot of hard work from a lot of people who have put their hearts and souls into these amazing protests. You should ALL be really proud of yourselves.

I am sorry I have not been able to attend the protests for some time, and I tried really hard to get this saturday free also, but alas I will not be able to attend. Do not for one moment think I have given up, I have not. I will see you all soon.

There are many of you who I do miss a great deal and look forward to meeting up with you again in the future.

Keep up the great work you all do, it has rocked the world of Scientology and will continue to do so for a long time to come.

Love to you all,
Sharone

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
This is a fabulous video tribute to Loldon anons and the protests of 2008.

Well done Greebly! It is testament to a lot of hard work from a lot of people who have put their hearts and souls into these amazing protests. You should ALL be really proud of yourselves.

I am sorry I have not been able to attend the protests for some time, and I tried really hard to get this saturday free also, but alas I will not be able to attend. Do not for one moment think I have given up, I have not. I will see you all soon.

There are many of you who I do miss a great deal and look forward to meeting up with you again in the future.

Keep up the great work you all do, it has rocked the world of Scientology and will continue to do so for a long time to come.

Love to you all,
Sharone

BUMP!

greebly

Patron with Honors
Thx glad you liked it.
Thankyou sharone for your reply, hope to see you and others again.

2009 part 1 (as so much good footage) almost done.

Looks like there was 47 protests in 2009 found a few hidden gems aswell.

greebly

Patron with Honors
Ok looks like youtube has processed it now so quality should be alot better.

Even Hartley is in this one.

P.S. Emma could you move this thread to the videos section? Thankyou m'lady

greebly

Patron with Honors
Back sort of:

Updated protest database and collated pics/vids.

Will start on 2011 parts near the end of June.
If you missed the older ones you will find them on the channel:

Current stats:

2008 - 22 protests (probably more but most were lost- only these remained)

2009 - 47 protests

2010 - 53 protests(including the longest consecutive protests by any cell - 18 days straight)

[video=youtube;ThJjeXH0TX4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThJjeXH0TX4[/video]

Hope you enjoy it, they are always meant for those who took part and continue to do so.

P.S. Thankyou for the messages it meant alot still lots to do.