Looking for a few people from Sydney Org from around 1999

LucasN

Hi all, just came across the site and thought I would try my luck finding some people.
So I left the Sea Org in Sydney around 1999 at the age of 17 after being a member for near 2 years. Had heard after I left there were a few more people that also had left that I would love to get in contact with.

The Beattie family, Marguerite, Jolene and Kim. They each left at different times but if I remember right they originally came from Western Australia.

Felicia Forbes. Not sure if she went back to South Africa or not.

Jennifer Oakhill, she was the EPF IC at the time. Could have moved back to Queensland.

Also a few people that I am not sure if they are still there or not but am hoping someone from here may know.

These few were in the CMO at my time of being in the ORG.

Roxanne Minar.
Saskia Murphy.
Vivienne Prickett.

The odds they are still there are high but its been so long I was just curious about them.
Any information or help tracking down some of these people would be great.
Thanks in advance.

Lucas

exso72

Patron
Hi Lucas,

Roxy Minnaar is still in the Sea Org and is at CMO PAC in LA now. Don't know about the others.

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome!

:wave::welcome: LucasN - I am way north of ya in the NE USA, but I'll betcha you are gonna find a bunch of both old and new friends here on the board! :yes:

LucasN

Well I didnt expect Roxy to have left. If I remember right she was born into Scientology. I wonder if she is still the 4 foot tall pocket rocket she was back then :)

And yeah I hope to catch up with some people from back then. I have great memories of the people if not the place itself. In fact anyone that was there at the same time as me that wants to get in contact would be great. I was the MAA at the Castlereagh building after I got out of the EPF.

Thinking back on it, it was a bit ridiculous. I was 15 and maybe 5 foot tall and yet was trained up and put into a position where I was expected to yell and belittle anyone whose "stats" were down. Not a fun job at all.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Well I didnt expect Roxy to have left. If I remember right she was born into Scientology. I wonder if she is still the 4 foot tall pocket rocket she was back then :)

And yeah I hope to catch up with some people from back then. I have great memories of the people if not the place itself. In fact anyone that was there at the same time as me that wants to get in contact would be great. I was the MAA at the Castlereagh building after I got out of the EPF.

Thinking back on it, it was a bit ridiculous. I was 15 and maybe 5 foot tall and yet was trained up and put into a position where I was expected to yell and belittle anyone whose "stats" were down. Not a fun job at all.

New young staff often ended up in HCO as they hadn't had time to become "out qualed". No, it was not nice and good on you for doing a runner!