What's new

Looking for a former Sea Org member in Los Angeles

I myself am not a Scientologist but I dated one and I'm just wondering what happened to him.

His name was Danny (and used last name Yamaguchi), in 2003 (when we were dating) he would have been about 23-24 years old. The church strongly encouraged him to end our relationship when I refused to join.

I know he was in Sea Org at one point, and RPF. He lived in Hollywood and worked as an electrician.

Anyone know his whereabouts?

JustSheila

Crusader
Most people who were in back in the 80's have been out for years now.

Try the white pages (online). It's about $6 to get the report, but there are Dannys and Daniel Yamaguchi's listed there and phone numbers, too.

JustSheila

Crusader
I've found all sorts of people from the past through here and the Internet. It can be done. Think hard - remember where his family lived, where he grew up, where he went to school? Check FB, check his electrician's license. If you set out to find him, by golly, RolliYolli, just do it. If it's worth the bother, it's worth doing the hard search. In the end, if it's someone you loved, it's worth it. Good luck.

I still have one person I've loved in Scn but never found again, but I found hundreds of others. All you can do is try your best. You made the post, now if someone Googles his name or comes on this site and sees this, maybe they can help, too. I wish you well. :heartflower:

Unfortunately, I don't remember anything other then his name. I also don't think Yamaguchi was his legal last night. I remember he said something about it being his step father's name, but I don't even know the guys first name. That's why I came here. I don't remember the details. And googling him is what brought me to this forum. His name come up in someone's thread and I've already spoken to them. They knew him in RPF and Sea Org, but haven't spoken to him since and don't know his location either.

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Silver Meritorious Patron
I had a couple of thoughts while reading this:

(1) Either he's out now too and hiding from them -- which is why you can't find him either, or
(2) Maybe too many people from his former life are trying to reach him, so the "church" has either relocated him or caused him to be "incommunicado" in the RPF.

I hope you find him.
:heartflower:

Thanks. I would like to think he's smart enough to realize the terrible things that this organization has done and left but I really have no way of knowing. I was 19, he was 23. The details I remember aren't searchable unfortunately. I remember he drove a beat up Chevy S10 pick up, I remember the address we lived at, I remember he was obsessed with Pocito Mas...he wasn't very good at cleaning. I did a lot of things that the church would have deemed inappropriate though, I know that much.

SOMEONE has to know him...

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
Thanks. I would like to think he's smart enough to realize the terrible things that this organization has done and left but I really have no way of knowing. I was 19, he was 23. The details I remember aren't searchable unfortunately. I remember he drove a beat up Chevy S10 pick up, I remember the address we lived at, I remember he was obsessed with Pocito Mas...he wasn't very good at cleaning. I did a lot of things that the church would have deemed inappropriate though, I know that much.

SOMEONE has to know him...

Bea Kiddo, try a pm if she has current info

http://www.forum.exscn.net/threads/sex-and-berthing.1753/#post-27291

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
It's not a common name. Have you tried e.g. Linked in?

In my experience while searching for the big list, if there aren't many links on someone who is/was in, they are probably still in or deceased.

Problem is, I don't think Yamaguchi is his REAL last name. I believe, if I'm remembering correctly, it was his step father's last name that he'd taken on. I don't actually know his real one. But yes, I've checked LinkedIn, Facebook, twitter, instagram. I can't remember my old hotmail account, which would have been the one I'd used to contact him. I lost that long ago. But there's a chance if I could find that, he might still be listed as a contact. But I haven't used that account since probably 2003.

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
I myself am not a Scientologist but I dated one and I'm just wondering what happened to him.

His name was Danny (and used last name Yamaguchi), in 2003 (when we were dating) he would have been about 23-24 years old. The church strongly encouraged him to end our relationship when I refused to join.

I know he was in Sea Org at one point, and RPF. He lived in Hollywood and worked as an electrician.

Anyone know his whereabouts?
looks like he's living in LA (Gardena):

https://www.mylife.com/daniel-yamaguchi/e950296222692

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
Try ancestry type sights. You know the stepfather's name. Find his family and they might put you in touch. If he is still in might be why hard to find. Sciobots do not allow lots of social media by sea org members or even regular staff. If he ever mentioned where he went to high school he might be on their FB page if he has any media action at all. Good luck.

I don't know the Step-Dad's first name. Or where he went to High School. I'm sure he told me but it was 16 years ago and I just don't remember.

I would contact these 2 people on facebook, Tyler Adams ( has an eye patch in his profile pics) and David Zermer who has no profile picture in facebook. These are fellow RPFers and electricians who may know how to find him I think Danny Yamaguchi his the correct name.