What's new

Looking for a solution?

SteptInIt

Patron
When I went on staff at the Sac Org, The Dissem Sec and ED had swapped posts some time between my starting service and going on staff a couple months later.

Years later, the ED and his wife (she was the HAS or LRH Comm at that point) got recruited into the SO. He was supposedly being groomed up to become the CO CLO WUS and she went to Gold. The PES took over the ED post and and I got stuck with the PES post despite not being able to talk to people easily. Somehow in the next few months I managed to sucker someone else to take it and I snagged the Div 2 reg post which was easier. All this aside...

So the future CO CLO WUS wound up not replacing Vicki Shantz and at some point wound up being sent out to Valley Org on a Command Mission and became the ED of Valley Org and got stuck there for several years.

Meanwhile his wife, who somehow got posted as the LRH Comm at Gold went out-2d and blew. (I don't know what happened to their young daughter who was 2 or 3 when they left Sac.)

Anyway, the ED Valley Org (who was still an SO member) eventually must have decided to get the hell out of that Org which had been failing for years, and one week stole the staff pay, went to Vegas and lost it all playing poker. He was old COSMOD staff and had been one of those who signed their contracts in blood (literally) to show his dedication, and was a bit wild. He liked to play poker and smoke cigars. I think he went to the RPF for that one, but at least he wasn't the ED Valley any more. I saw him after the RPF when I did my FEBC at ITO and shortly after that he did get posted as the CO CLO WUS.

_brian

WogRevert
Haaayy!... You didn't sucker my wife for the PES post did you? :ohmy: Actually I think we might have been separated by the time you came on staff and now I can't really remember what post she held in Div 6 then either.

Never heard that about L.L. and the Valley org. Went to his house a few times for some decent parties, beer, cigars, cards before he went into the SO. V most likely was the HAS at the time, she even held nanny (HFA) many times as I had Aaron stay there until (I think) they went to the SO. I wonder too how they might have dealt with the daughter and being in the SO.

So, what were you asking or looking for a solution, for? :blink::)

Brian

SteptInIt

Patron
Sorry it wasn't clear, but I was talking about LL's solution. I've had enough solutions for a while.

No I got Gail to take the PES post. I tried to get your wife to go to ITO, but she wasn't qualled. That was before she was your wife.

_brian

WogRevert
Okay, I can place Gail as PES then.

I was thinking Audrey my first wife who was in Div 6 for a while, so you are talking about trying to get Leanne to go to ITO then?

You better get some sleep before it's time to get that truck on the road. :yes:

Brian

freet43

Patron with Honors

Anyway, the ED Valley Org (who was still an SO member) eventually must have decided to get the hell out of that Org which had been failing for years, and one week stole the staff pay, went to Vegas and lost it all playing poker. He was old COSMOD staff and had been one of those who signed their contracts in blood (literally) to show his dedication, and was a bit wild. He liked to play poker and smoke cigars. I think he went to the RPF for that one, but at least he wasn't the ED Valley any more. I saw him after the RPF when I did my FEBC at ITO and shortly after that he did get posted as the CO CLO WUS.

I'm curious who you mean - I wonder if I knew him. I was of the old "contract in blood" generation myself.

SteptInIt

Patron
I'm curious who you mean - I wonder if I knew him. I was of the old "contract in blood" generation myself.

Hi, Brian gave his initials above. I'll PM you the name. trying to figure out who you are, he told us the story and who else had done it but I've forgotten more than I remember.

Moosejewels

Patron Meritorious

I know there's been quite a lag in the posts to this thread. I just found it.
When I read "cigars", "poker", and "LL" one persion popped into my mind.
Would our LL's wife have been, at that time one "JL" ? :eyeroll: