What's new

Looking for Morag

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
I am looking to get in touch with Morag Bellmaine - if anyone is in touch with her or who could pass on my contact info I would appreciate it. I can be e-mailed at mickwenlockatyahoo.com (replacing "at" with @ of course).

Thanks!!

British Mom

Patron with Honors
I am looking to get in touch with Morag Bellmaine - if anyone is in touch with her or who could pass on my contact info I would appreciate it. I can be e-mailed at mickwenlockatyahoo.com (replacing "at" with @ of course).

Thanks!!

She was with Steve Bisbey at one point, but I heard that he died couple of years ago. Also, Ros Bisbey died. Very sad :bigcry: Ros was a darling, she is greatly missed.

Terril park

Sponsor

Thanks!!

I live 10 minutes walk away from her and Partner. Got no address. They didn't wish to communicate to me. I'll see if I can get a contact from a mutual friend. It would probably help if you PM a reason for contact.

michaelangelo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sorry I cannot help. I remember her from Saint Hill and later the "Freezone". About fifteen years ago I heard she lived and worked in Croydon. But I don't know where she is now.

DartSmohen

Silver Meritorious Patron

Thanks!!

Hi Mick,

Last I heard Morag was living with Phil Good in his mother's house in Wembley.

Not seen them since 80's.

Maybe Mick & Ewa know more.

Dart

michaelangelo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi Mick,

Last I heard Morag was living with Phil Good in his mother's house in Wembley.

Not seen them since 80's.

Maybe Mick & Ewa know more.

Dart
That's right Wembley. Sorry but I said Croydon on my posting. But now I remember it was definately Wembley.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
thanks for the replies everyone - really appreciated.

Terrill it would be great if you have someone who could pass on my e-mail address to Morag - without trying to be too mysterious I have something I need to ask her but it is private.

Tim Skog

Isn't Morag one of the bold ones that walked into an AO in EU dressed as RTC/CMO staff and walked out with NOTs confidential materials? If so, in hindsight I must say, "You go girl!":rock: :rock: :rock:

Terril park

Sponsor
thanks for the replies everyone - really appreciated.

Terrill it would be great if you have someone who could pass on my e-mail address to Morag - without trying to be too mysterious I have something I need to ask her but it is private.

You'll have to send me your e-mail address.

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mórag, a Scottish female given name, sometimes translated as Sarah. It means "great", or "great one" (MÓR is great in Gaelic)

Last edited:

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
i remember Morag well from the East Grinstead AAC in the late 80's. It took me a while to warm to her as, despite her being a Class IX auditor and auditing on Solo NOTs, she practically never smiled and I found it hard to see her as someone whose apparent condition was to be aspired to (an important consideration when you're spending lots of your own money on auditing and a bit on training etc). Later on though she became my auditor for a while and I did discover another side to her. She was a deeply serious person and very committed to helping people by using the Tech.

I met her by chance in a pub in East Grinstead some time after she'd left the AAC there and split up with Steve, and she told me she was planning to do a psychology degree at Edinburgh University (she was very Scottish) as she realised there was a lot she didn't know about the mind despite her high case and training level.

I don't know how that went, but I wish her well.

Last edited:

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow, lol!

I'm all but certain it was Copenhagen Org. it was controversial at the time but some of us thought that since David Mayo had done most if not all the work on NOTs and was now declared for reasons unconnected with (or perhaps inversely related to?) his actual merit, the Church had forfeited the right to claim them as their own.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
I'm all but certain it was Copenhagen Org. it was controversial at the time but some of us thought that since David Mayo had done most if not all the work on NOTs and was now declared for reasons unconnected with (or perhaps inversely related to?) his actual merit, the Church had forfeited the right to claim them as their own.

It was AOSH EU (which is in Copenhagen) Copenhagen Org was a Class IV Org then and would not have had the NOTs material. PLus the fact that I was in AOSH a few days later while it was still in an uproar about the whole thing.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Hah! - I didn't recognize the name.. But here's the story, as a public service:
-----------------------------
A Piece of Blue Sky/Chapter 4/Stamp Out The Squirrels!

"Late that evening, dressed to the gills in Sea Org uniform (and with Bellmaine wearing the wrong cap-badge for her supposed rank), Lawley and Bellmaine walked into the Copenhagen Advanced Organization. They had carefully drilled the dismissive attitude of Sea Org missionaires, and demanded to see the Commanding Officer. He arrived, quivering. Lawley said they were "on mission" from the Religious Technology Center, and had come to investigate serious "out-tech." Here they had taken a chance as there might have been an RTC mission there already. To their surprise the CO readily admitted to "gross out-tech," but said he had sent his Senior Case Supervisor to Florida for retraining, and what more could he do? The bullying missionaires told him what more. He could show them a NOTs pack, because they were sure there was something wrong with the materials, so poor were Copenhagen's results.

The Commanding Officer did not hesitate, rounding up every available NOTs pack, and apologizing that two of his Auditors were still in session with theirs. Lawley and Bellmaine found themselves in a private room, with over thirty NOTs packs. They loaded two into a brief case, and their feet didn't touch the ground until they had left Denmark."

I'd like to find some more about this.. Has been looking a lot.. Anyone knows about a proper debrief on it? - As I recall, Lawley & Bellmaine got worked over in court by the cult for it?

:wiggle:

DartSmohen

Hah! - I didn't recognize the name.. But here's the story, as a public service:
A Piece of Blue Sky/Chapter 4/Stamp Out The Squirrels!

"Late that evening, dressed to the gills in Sea Org uniform (and with Bellmaine wearing the wrong cap-badge for her supposed rank), Lawley and Bellmaine walked into the Copenhagen Advanced Organization. They had carefully drilled the dismissive attitude of Sea Org missionaires, and demanded to see the Commanding Officer. He arrived, quivering. Lawley said they were "on mission" from the Religious Technology Center, and had come to investigate serious "out-tech." Here they had taken a chance as there might have been an RTC mission there already. To their surprise the CO readily admitted to "gross out-tech," but said he had sent his Senior Case Supervisor to Florida for retraining, and what more could he do? The bullying missionaires told him what more. He could show them a NOTs pack, because they were sure there was something wrong with the materials, so poor were Copenhagen's results.

The Commanding Officer did not hesitate, rounding up every available NOTs pack, and apologizing that two of his Auditors were still in session with theirs. Lawley and Bellmaine found themselves in a private room, with over thirty NOTs packs. They loaded two into a brief case, and their feet didn't touch the ground until they had left Denmark."

I'd like to find some more about this.. Has been looking a lot.. Anyone knows about a proper debrief on it? - As I recall, Lawley & Bellmaine got worked over in court by the cult for it?

:wiggle:

Ron Lawley & Morag went in, Robin Scott sat in the getaway car outside. My ex-wife had asked me for my SO officer hat. I did not know why she wanted it at the time, but it appears she gave it to Ron Lawley to use.

"Dusty" Rhodes was the AO C/S for AOSH EU. I gather he got it in the neck.

They finally captured Scott by luring him to Sweden on the pretext of a wealthy pc wanted services at Candacraig. The plane stopped in Copenhagen en route and the police boarded and arrested Scott.

I got the full story from Robin Scott on his return from the raid.

Dart

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Well, that actually makes me suspicious of the danish police. Those guys usually don't have time to do any arrests.

Maybe it was different back then?

:confused2: