What's new

looking for old friends

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Off & on, I've tried to help a friend find Harry Kaneer who was the MAA at CC on La Brea in LA during the late 70's.

And, he'd be in at least his early 70's probably still in LA where he had a floor finishing business after he left the SO.

Most likely he is still in the cult ?

While he rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, I liked him & would like to find him.

Laura Lewis was an OT8 who ran some scio school in the valley. Was married to Peter Lewis. Both seem to have fallen off the map - anyone know their whereabouts ?

Another long time LA resident John Hill a blues guitar player seems to have gone invisible. he could have moved back to Houston where he was from.

And, gosh, Sue Hall a girl from that late 70's era at CC - last saw her mid 80's routing onto OT 7 in the Sand Castle. She just disappeared. Maybe late 50's or early 60's now.

Not all these people maybe left the cult but they sure fell off the radar after once being bigger than life in the cult.

It looks like scientology is a game where nobody wins.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Off & on, I've tried to help a friend find Harry Kaneer who was the MAA at CC on La Brea in LA during the late 70's.

And, he'd be in at least his early 70's probably still in LA where he had a floor finishing business after he left the SO.

Most likely he is still in the cult ?

While he rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, I liked him & would like to find him.

One advantage of uncommon names:

Harry L Kaneer
6239 Annan Way
Los Angeles, CA 90042 (323) 255-4925

See more at: http://www.zabasearch.com/

Paul

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Any word on Mark A. Fisher, circa late 70's on, only active at TC Org?
He's the brother of Gail (Bromely) Fisher.
I'm not referring to the Mark Fisher off of D.C. lines who went into upper Sea Org management.