Looking for that Letter from Scn to Anons

Wisened One

Crusader
Hey:

Ya'll remember that Letter from a scn to Anons posted here oh...over a year or so ago? It was a long letter basically to Anons about how they could improve their Protests to really be moe effective at getting staff and public scn's out? (it had a lot of 'Bla bla much?' within parentheses throughout.)

Could somebody find it for me? I wanna post that in the Thread of sticky's, thanks! :)

skollie

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hey:

Ya'll remember that Letter from a scn to Anons posted here oh...over a year or so ago? It was a long letter basically to Anons about how they could improve their Protests to really be moe effective at getting staff and public scn's out? (it had a lot of 'Bla bla much?' within parentheses throughout.)

Could somebody find it for me? I wanna post that in the Thread of sticky's, thanks! :)

This one?
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?p=67420

Wisened One

Crusader
As usual, skollie, you've come through once again, :hug:

However, even tho this one is also a good one to post in the Sticky's, I think the one I'm thinking of may be longer (cuz I remember the person talking about the Freezone (Freezone, much? they'd say after making some point).

The whole tone of the letter was sincere and speaking to Anons and even exes, I think.

Is this the same one, I will go re-read even slower...but again, thanks for finding this one! :yes:

Edited to add: No, don't believe this is the exact letter....:hmm:

This letter I don't think was actually posted HERE. I think it was cross-posted here from OCMB maybe? And it mighta been more
like two years ago it was posted? It was a long letter, too. Trying to Search here for it....:typing: