Looking to buy an e-meter!

xela3991

Patron
My search for an e-meter has brought me to this forum! I'm looking to buy an E-meter, that works, for around $150 at most (plus shipping). If anyone knows where I can buy one for that price or has one and is willing to sell it to me, let me know! I live in the midwest, if that helps any. My email is [email protected]

Cheers!

Last edited:

120 Degrees

Patron with Honors
My search for an e-meter has brought me to this forum! I'm looking to buy an E-meter, that works, for around $150 at most (plus shipping).

Cheers!

You certainly don't belong in Scientology if you can't afford more than $150.00 for an E-meter. You won't be worth Scientology's time if you can't afford a cheap E-meter - unless you're willing to join staff or SO and even then you're not going to get a $150.00 E-meter. However, to be nice, if you're seriously pursing LRH tech, for whatever reason, you'd be safer to do it in the indie/freezone spheres than to give your name and info to DM's "church".

Edit: Just realized you're the same person that posted a different thread about looking for an E-meter. Why post two identical threads about the same subject. Something isn't right with you.

Last edited:

xela3991

Patron
I posted the other on in order to find places to look for one, this post is for if someone on here has one they'd like to sell/give to me. and again, no I am not a scientologist, nor was I, nor will I.

120 Degrees

Patron with Honors
I posted the other on in order to find places to look for one, this post is for if someone on here has one they'd like to sell/give to me. and again, no I am not a scientologist, nor was I, nor will I.

Dude, I'm seriously laughing to myself at your protestations. Hey, combine your two OP's and I can't imagine a single person here taking you seriously. You want an e-meter but don't have a clue how to use one yet you've taken the VM courses in order to better humanity and yourself? Do you even realize how up your arse you sound? People here will be willing to give you the benefit of doubt but if the only courses you've taken are VM then your not going to be taken seriously by the many highly trained Scientologistis on this board. Personally, I don't believe a word of what you're selling. Are you on an A-J?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Dude, I'm seriously laughing to myself at your protestations. Hey, combine your two OP's and I can't imagine a single person here taking you seriously. You want an e-meter but don't have a clue how to use one yet you've taken the VM courses in order to better humanity and yourself? Do you even realize how up your arse you sound? People here will be willing to give you the benefit of doubt but if the only courses you've taken are VM then your not going to be taken seriously by the many highly trained Scientologistis on this board. Personally, I don't believe a word of what you're selling. Are you on an A-J?

Seems to be this guy from his email address: http://www.mischkapics.com/keyword/alex/1/2261456045_TqXVfSf#!i=2261456045&k=TqXVfSf

I take his posts at face value. They don't seem to me to be off the wall at all. I met someone roughly his age a couple of years ago who was very interested in using an e-meter and in fact had built his own meter using an Arduino board. It sucked and I showed him why. He later got hold of a Mark V and I showed him how to use it. I remember being fascinated with meters when I was a new Scientologist. It's only now, having 40 years' experience of them, that I say don't bother with one.

Paul

xela3991

Patron

I took the VM courses because, like I've been saying, I am studying world religions. I haven't been declared, to my knowledge, so I cant do A-J.

taken the VM courses in order to better humanity and yourself?
don't put words in my mouth, I never said that was my motive.

I can't believe how much of a push back I am getting! All I want is a meter. If i know how much gripe people would give over something like that, i would have never come here. geez.

xela3991

Patron
Seems to be this guy from his email address: http://www.mischkapics.com/keyword/alex/1/2261456045_TqXVfSf#!i=2261456045&k=TqXVfSf

I take his posts at face value. They don't seem to me to be off the wall at all. I met someone roughly his age a couple of years ago who was very interested in using an e-meter and in fact had built his own meter using an Arduino board. It sucked and I showed him why. He later got hold of a Mark V and I showed him how to use it. I remember being fascinated with meters when I was a new Scientologist. It's only now, having 40 years' experience of them, that I say don't bother with one.

Paul

Lol that isnt me.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
I took the VM courses because, like I've been saying, I am studying world religions. I haven't been declared, to my knowledge, so I cant do A-J.

don't put words in my mouth, I never said that was my motive.

I can't believe how much of a push back I am getting! All I want is a meter. If i know how much gripe people would give over something like that, i would have never come here. geez.

We got the Beat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4WJP8MloIw

:welcome: Buttt........

*facepalm*