ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Looking...

Discussion in 'Reconnecting with Old Friends' started by lefty12, May 17, 2009.

1. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Yes, what LRH said is very important to us esmber's, and his was a shining example of what a fully resolved case should look like, especially towards the end of his life - 'the Bluebird motorhome days' as we like to call it here.

Here we are, doesn't he look well? Very OT I'd say.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
    Bill likes this.
  2. F.Bullbait

F.Bullbait Oh, a wise guy,eh?

I thought that was a picture of one of the 3 Stooges.

[​IMG]

3. Bill

Bill Gold Meritorious Patron

I'm curious, why did you decide to write up this "Success Story" and why did you post it on ESMB?

4. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

What worked exactly is the question. Cracked case... oh, do tell. So the guy was now interested in his own case and willing to talk? Is that the floating T/A accomplishment (for your wife, not the PC I might add)? And this did what exactly for the guy in his life? Come on Randy, you can do better than that.

5. strativarius

Naah, they all had a lot more hair.

F.Bullbait likes this.
  6. F.Bullbait

F.Bullbait Oh, a wise guy,eh?

I was thinking of Larry.

[​IMG]

7. strativarius

Yes, now you've pointed it out I can see the similarity, except Larry is much better looking than LRH (but not as good-looking as Moe IMO). :biggrin:

F.Bullbait likes this.
  8. pineapple

pineapple Silver Meritorious Patron

I was on staff with a Raoul Widman at the Mission of Honolulu, Hawaii, in the late 1970's. Before that Raoul was on staff at the Mission of Riverside, CA, and before that in the US Air Force in Alaska. (I always imagined that air force base from "Dr. Strangelove.") I vaguely remember him joining SO around the time I left scn in 1981. Since then, no idea.

9. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

That must mean that their cases were resolved because they had more Havingness in the hair department.

No wonder Hubbard was a loon!

F.Bullbait likes this.