What's new

Looking...

lefty12

Patron
Do any of these names sound familiar to anyone? Robyn Powell, Alicia Nelson(was non SO) Mick Davies, his wife, and Kenny, Rusty Hilton,Carol Thompson,Bryan Bagsby? Jeannine, she was FLB for a long time then she was on Freewinds for a while. I knew most of them very well. Here are more names I have thought of: Steve Grant, Priscilla the MAA for FC and a women named Celeste. SHe did work at the SC for a while. There also was an Annette, she was married to a man who was a lot older named Steve, he was Greek. They had a little girl. Please let me know if you know any of these people. Lefty12

nowout

Patron with Honors
Do any of these names sound familiar to anyone? Robyn Powell, Alicia Nelson(was non SO) Mick Davies, his wife, and Kenny, Rusty Hilton,Carol Thompson,Bryan Bagsby? Jeannine, she was FLB for a long time then she was on Freewinds for a while. I knew most of them very well. Here are more names I have thought of: Steve Grant, Priscilla the MAA for FC and a women named Celeste. SHe did work at the SC for a while. There also was an Annette, she was married to a man who was a lot older named Steve, he was Greek. They had a little girl. Please let me know if you know any of these people. Lefty12

Knew Missy (Davies) Holland when I left, she was in IASA. Kenny was at Int Base. Also knew Steve Dreyfus who worked at the Hibiscus, Annette at the SC and their daughter.

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Kenny was on the RPF ( I might be wrong) in the early 90's and then was at the HGB after that. Still early 90's though.

Last I heard, Robin worked for a Scio company selling shammies.

exseaorgclocmoflagetc

Patron with Honors
I remeber Robin Powell and I also remember you as the receptionist at Flag (= you were so nice !

Lone Star

Crusader
I remeber Robin Powell and I also remember you as the receptionist at Flag (= you were so nice !
Hey man, do ya think you can pay attention to the last dates of the posts of these threads you are replying to? I mean this on is 2009 and another one is 2010. When you see it is an old thread type the word <Bump> at the top of your post so it won't be so confusing. It seems like you are only replying to old posts today, and so far it's been a lot. Most of the people on those old threads aren't even here anymore.

exseaorgclocmoflagetc

Patron with Honors
Hey man, do ya think you can pay attention to the last dates of the posts of these threads you are replying to? I mean this on is 2009 and another one is 2010. When you see it is an old thread type the word <Bump> at the top of your post so it won't be so confusing. It seems like you are only replying to old posts today, and so far it's been a lot. Most of the people on those old threads aren't even here anymore.
I think im allowed to reply to old threads...who says I cant? Its not easy to find old friends on here and I just learned how to search better and Im finding them........hopefully they get some kind of notification or will look back in...or someone will see my comment later and yet another person will connect. Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today? lol too much time on your hands or something lol it takes some longer than others to be brave enough to speak out and search for old friends. its the holidays..and my family has disconnected long ago and is still in...so I guess I think of it more on days like this.

Last edited:

Lone Star

Crusader
I think im allowed to reply to old threads...who says I cant? Its not easy to find old friends on here and I just learned how to search better and Im finding them........hopefully they get some kind of notification or will look back in...or someone will see my comment later and yet another person will connect. Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today? lol too much time on your hands or something lol it takes some longer than others to be brave enough to speak out and search for old friends. its the holidays..and my family has disconnected long ago and is still in...so I guess I think of it more on days like this.
Yeah I understand. But do consider just typing the word Bump at the top of your posts when replying to really old threads so it won't be confusing to folks. Not many are active today due to the holiday, but tomorrow they'll be logging in and seeing all these replies by you and it could get confusing thinking that they are new threads.

Hope you get a lot out of ESMB. I also hope you can find some old friends.

Welcome aboard!

exseaorgclocmoflagetc

Patron with Honors
Yeah I understand. But do consider just typing the word Bump at the top of your posts when replying to really old threads so it won't be confusing to folks. Not many are active today due to the holiday, but tomorrow they'll be logging in and seeing all these replies by you and it could get confusing thinking that they are new threads.

Hope you get a lot out of ESMB. I also hope you can find some old friends.

Welcome aboard!
thanks what does bump do? are you saying instead of writing a comment just bump?

Lone Star

Crusader
thanks what does bump do? are you saying instead of writing a comment just bump?
What it does is alert people that you are "bumping" an old thread. You go ahead and type whatever it is you want to say, but at the very top, or first thing of your post you put <Bump>.

This is just a recommendation of something that is "proper Message Board protocol". Lol... It's not the end of the world if you choose not to follow it.

Oh, and I did wake up on the wrong side of the bed today. Lol...

exseaorgclocmoflagetc

Patron with Honors
What it does is alert people that you are "bumping" an old thread. You go ahead and type whatever it is you want to say, but at the very top, or first thing of your post you put <Bump>.

This is just a recommendation of something that is "proper Message Board protocol". Lol... It's not the end of the world if you choose not to follow it.

Oh, and I did wake up on the wrong side of the bed today. Lol...
lol...thanks for the help..I'll start using that..thank you. Hope you wake up on the right side of the bed finally and are having a great day (= (;

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
just to update - both Missy and Kenny are out of the SO - Missy has been out for a number of years. I did hear that Mick had left as well but I am not sure about that.

Randy Gaumond

I remember Mick, Missy and her son Kenny, she had a baby by Mick at Flag, a boy I think, but I don't recall the name. I knew Rena and Ralph Hilton. Was that Celeste Widman, married to Raoul? This Celeste was a Letter Rege in the FSO, maybe not the same woman. I've not seen or heard of anyone from my S.O. days since I left, except for about a dozen people while I was at AOLA in the early 90s. Or I ran into them at an event, basically no contact since except I traded a couple of e-mails with Gary Weber.
About 25 years ago I wrote up a list of people I knew while in the S.O., it's on the HDD of one of my old computers sitting over in the corner, maybe one day I will pull that info out. I have no real use for it now.

Randy

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
<snip>
About 25 years ago I wrote up a list of people I knew while in the S.O., it's on the HDD of one of my old computers sitting over in the corner, maybe one day I will pull that info out. I have no real use for it now.

Randy
Funny you should say that, quite some time ago I wrote up a list of people I was on staff with at London Org back in the day. It too is on the HDD of an old computer parked nearby. Occasionally the name of another staffer will pop into my mind and I have to write it down before I forget it again as my memory generally speaking is shot to pieces.

Randy Gaumond

Funny you should say that, quite some time ago I wrote up a list of people I was on staff with at London Org back in the day. It too is on the HDD of an old computer parked nearby. Occasionally the name of another staffer will pop into my mind and I have to write it down before I forget it again as my memory generally speaking is shot to pieces.
Watch those postulates, PLEASE!!!
A few years ago, my former wife had a field practice in the L.A./Orange County/Inland Empire area, and I was C/Sing her cases. I cracked a failed case from ASHO wide open that had been languishing for six to eight years, passing from one Field Auditor to another all that time. ASHO had basically pushed him out the back door, rather than take full responsibility for their eff up.
My wife remarked to me that he was VERY difficult to audit as his attention was always drifting out of the room. Knowing a bit about the fellow, I instantly knew what he needed, he could no longer have a session, so he had to be made to think up ways to waste session time before he would allow himself to have a session again! When she came home from her office the next day, she was on a floating T/A as the process I told her to run had cracked his case! She said "Oh Honey! It worked! It WORKED!" It took all of 45 minutes to get him flat on wasting session time. She was damn near exterior for the rest of the week.
So that got me into writing a Havingness RD. LRH said that a person's havingness level was the key to the resolution of their case, and he also said that it's the make-break point of a case.