What's new

Looking...

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
<snip>
So that got me into writing a Havingness RD. [bcolor=#ffff00]LRH said that a person's havingness level was the key to the resolution of their case, and he also said that it's the make-break point of a case[/bcolor].
Yes, what LRH said is very important to us esmber's, and his was a shining example of what a fully resolved case should look like, especially towards the end of his life - 'the Bluebird motorhome days' as we like to call it here.

Here we are, doesn't he look well? Very OT I'd say.

L_Ron_Hubbard_NY.jpg

Last edited:

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Watch those postulates, PLEASE!!!
A few years ago, my former wife had a field practice in the L.A./Orange County/Inland Empire area, and I was C/Sing her cases. I cracked a failed case from ASHO wide open that had been languishing for six to eight years, passing from one Field Auditor to another all that time. ASHO had basically pushed him out the back door, rather than take full responsibility for their eff up.
My wife remarked to me that he was VERY difficult to audit as his attention was always drifting out of the room. Knowing a bit about the fellow, I instantly knew what he needed, he could no longer have a session, so he had to be made to think up ways to waste session time before he would allow himself to have a session again! When she came home from her office the next day, she was on a floating T/A as the process I told her to run had cracked his case! She said "Oh Honey! It worked! It WORKED!" It took all of 45 minutes to get him flat on wasting session time. She was damn near exterior for the rest of the week.
So that got me into writing a Havingness RD. LRH said that a person's havingness level was the key to the resolution of their case, and he also said that it's the make-break point of a case.
I'm curious, why did you decide to write up this "Success Story" and why did you post it on ESMB?

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
What worked exactly is the question. Cracked case... oh, do tell. So the guy was now interested in his own case and willing to talk? Is that the floating T/A accomplishment (for your wife, not the PC I might add)? And this did what exactly for the guy in his life? Come on Randy, you can do better than that.

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
Was that Celeste Widman, married to Raoul?
I was on staff with a Raoul Widman at the Mission of Honolulu, Hawaii, in the late 1970's. Before that Raoul was on staff at the Mission of Riverside, CA, and before that in the US Air Force in Alaska. (I always imagined that air force base from "Dr. Strangelove.") I vaguely remember him joining SO around the time I left scn in 1981. Since then, no idea.