What's new

Looks like Xenu busted out! Greta Van Sustern (however u spell it?) out at MSNBC...

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Re: Looks like Xenu busted out! Greta Van Sustern (however u spell it?) out at MSNBC

LINK TO STORY

MSNBC fires Greta Van Susteren, replaces her with liberal host

CNNMoney also reported that Van Susteren was given no prior notice of the decision and was told her on-air presence was not "confrontational enough."

Oh damn! Greta was unwilling to make up hysterically paranoid fake news about "Russian attacks"? LOL

Good for her.

Knowing that she is capable of ignoring "mental" rants about "communist spies and plots", I have renewed hope she will one day realize that this is EXACTLY what Hubbard demands of her as a Scientologist.

And maybe then she can apply the infamous "CODE OF HONOR" for the very first time and blow. lol

Leland

Crusader
Re: Looks like Xenu busted out! Greta Van Sustern (however u spell it?) out at MSNBC

Greta wasn't getting any ratings...

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

Peppy was not nice about Greta Van Susteren losing her job at MSNBC.

PtrnNwL.jpg

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Well, she needs to get to FLAG asap and find out what her crimes were against MSNBC:whistling:

I wonder how mind fucked she is because of Scientology....?

Leland

Crusader

You mean she was, er, 'down stat'?

LOL...

I don't know if TV Rating ( Nielson ? ) are the same as the Cult's "down stat..." ?????

So, no, that is not what I meant...