What's new

Los Angeles, Big Blue and HGB

Sock Puppy

Patron with Honors
Crosspost from WWP:

Epic raid today, a few of us met up at HGB, the cult went into full lockdown/ostrich mode, then we cruised over to Big Blue, same thing, they hurried all the patrons of the Pacific Cafe indoors as soon as we showed up, no handlers, even the security was keeping a safe distance, seemed they were especially trying to avoid the news that Katie ditched the cult, lol!

It happened, here's the pics to prove it:

BB.jpg

HGB.jpg

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
VERY WELL DONE! I AM VGI's AND MY TONE ARM IS FLOATING PERSISTENTLY!

Has anyone thought about a Slappy mask to replace the "guy fawkes" mask for anonymous? This could be a big seller. I would love to buy one...imagine the rage that Slappy would have if everyone picketing wore a Slappy mask???

Here is your pattern:
DavidMiscavige2.jpg
:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

Sock Puppy

Patron with Honors
Has anyone thought about a Slappy mask to replace the "guy fawkes" mask for anonymous? This could be a big seller. I would love to buy one...imagine the rage that Slappy would have if everyone picketing wore a Slappy mask???

Here is your pattern:
DavidMiscavige2.jpg

Hey, we just want to protest, we don't want to scare small children!!

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
VERY WELL DONE! I AM VGI's AND MY TONE ARM IS FLOATING PERSISTENTLY!

Here is your pattern:
DavidMiscavige2.jpg

That is an AWESOME idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And here is my twist on it ... the mask shouldn't be just a photographic sorta likeness of Slappy, but rather a caricature, that nevertheless everyone will recognize.

I haven't seen ANYTHING happening at the St. Louis org of late, but, in all fairness, with this heat wave, I have been staying in as much as possible in air conditioned relative comfort. I passed by there recently a few times, tho, the door was open, but no sign of activity. I haven't seen any anon picketing action here in years either. I wish I was there in LA to show up at the pickets. I also miss Jerry's Famous Deli over on Ventura blvd, Greco's Pizza, Stefano's Pizza over on Hollywood Blvd., Todai for all you can eat sushi, Killer Shrimp, and all the Mexican places in Van Nuys that have authentic Menudo on weekends and great soft shell taco's all the time, including that delicious goat tongue. Yes, it is really, really good, especially with the green chili sauce, onions, lime juice, and celantro. St. Louis is culinarily challenged.

Anyways ... back to the point here ... now that the Cof$ is in cringe mode, it is an absolutely GREAT time to hit them with anon raids to the point where the staff (that may be outnumbering public by now) and public will be constantly bored by the constant ostrich drills. And perhaps that is the way to work it ... hit them for a few minutes, cause them to ostrich, then leave, then come back when they are out again, etc. Run as many ostrich drills on them as possible in a single day. And the Slappy masks would be a great touch as well.

Pete

Sock Puppy

Patron with Honors
That is an AWESOME idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And here is my twist on it ... the mask shouldn't be just a photographic sorta likeness of Slappy, but rather a caricature, that nevertheless everyone will recognize.

Geez, I think looking at him already creeps me out enough, much less wearing a mask with his likeness.

How about something a little more innocuous, a little less ominous and threatening? You know, like this:

Scream-ghostface-560x416-300x222.jpg

BTW, we went to a killer restaurant to chow down after the raid, world class food with plasticware and the kinds of tables they have in fast food joints.

Only in LA!!

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
[video=youtube;-nlC7lW2mws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nlC7lW2mws&[/video]

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Geez, I think looking at him already creeps me out enough, much less wearing a mask with his likeness.

How about something a little more innocuous, a little less ominous and threatening? You know, like this:

Scream-ghostface-560x416-300x222.jpg

BTW, we went to a killer restaurant to chow down after the raid, world class food with plasticware and the kinds of tables they have in fast food joints.

Only in LA!!

My last visit was 6 years ago, I'm sure that there are a lot of new places opened, old ones closed, and all the ones that changed hands. But there are the old favorites, places like Jerry's ... two locations on Ventura Blvd, Cantor's Deli over on the west side, and I suppose Stefanos' Pizza is still there on Hollywood Blvd near Cahuenga. I used to love going to The Wiener Factory over on Ventura blvd. just west of Van Nuys ... I worked at a phone room right near there back in the mid 80's, run by the infamous "Bob Love."

Quite frankly, I am happy with Missouri now tho ... my son graduated Missou in Columbia and is doing well, folks still speak English here, and houses have basements. I miss the beaches in Ventura County that would go to from time to time, also going thru places like Ojai over on the 126 between 5 and the coast, and the hills between Pasadena and the Valencia area. We had a house near Castaic when my son was a pre schooler. I was 8 miles from the epicenter of the Northridge quake in January of 94.

Anyways, kick some Scientological hindquarters for me. Wish I could fly out at the drop of a hat, but that would be problematic for me.

Pete

Pete

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

I haven't seen ANYTHING happening at the St. Louis org of late, but, in all fairness, with this heat wave, I have been staying in as much as possible in air conditioned relative comfort. I passed by there recently a few times, tho, the door was open, but no sign of activity. I haven't seen any anon picketing action here in years either. I wish I was there in LA to show up at the pickets. I also miss Jerry's Famous Deli over on Ventura blvd, Greco's Pizza, Stefano's Pizza over on Hollywood Blvd., Todai for all you can eat sushi, Killer Shrimp, and all the Mexican places in Van Nuys that have authentic Menudo on weekends and great soft shell taco's all the time, including that delicious goat tongue. Yes, it is really, really good, especially with the green chili sauce, onions, lime juice, and celantro. St. Louis is culinarily challenged.

Anyways ... back to the point here ... now that the Cof$ is in cringe mode, it is an absolutely GREAT time to hit them with anon raids to the point where the staff (that may be outnumbering public by now) and public will be constantly bored by the constant ostrich drills. And perhaps that is the way to work it ... hit them for a few minutes, cause them to ostrich, then leave, then come back when they are out again, etc. Run as many ostrich drills on them as possible in a single day. And the Slappy masks would be a great touch as well.

Pete

This is brilliant!!! Scientology is very WEAK right now...so many losses and no one can audit it out because they cannot get in session - have to get ethics in first.

A criminal always gets caught and they want to get caught so they stop being bad and they need society to stop them because they are on a circuit of destroying everyone in their path including themselves!!

Hitler took himself out..could not stop. Hussein, coward little baby..hung in front of his army - he was totally humiliated!

Let's take a vote on what Slappy will do - suicide? Blow? Die of asthma attack? Blow up the INT base and take everyone with him? Any idea's for those who know him well?

I don't know how to organize a picket but if anyone does...please post. We need to PM each other and only the actual S Pees are invited.

OSA .. you are not welcome to participate...but you can counsel all of your soon to be defector's!! Get ready...here we come!!!:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: Hip Hip HOORAY!

Thank you sir - Pete! Blubbard is just a piece of rubbish and a turd and does not deserve the name "SIR"...you do Pete! You write songs that speak to my heart!

Sock Puppy

Patron with Honors
Let's take a vote on what Slappy will do - suicide? Blow? Die of asthma attack? Blow up the INT base and take everyone with him? Any idea's for those who know him well?

Slappy will almost certainly flee, most likely to a South American country that has a non-extradition treaty with the US.

No doubt that safe houses have already been set up, complete with support staff from personal drivers to maids.

Slappy loves the power that comes from being a cult leader, but he isn't dumb (maybe a bit unsophisticated, but not dumb); when push comes to shove, he'll take the money. And he's got plenty (pardon the expression) squirreled away.

Kill himself? When he can still continue to live the life of a billionaire? I don't think so. When it comes to Scientology, it's always about the money . . .

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
[video=youtube;Q7omrAebec4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7omrAebec4&[/video]

*admin would not let me add video to follow the first one. :no:

Sierra_Sage

Patron
Hmmmm,

I have both the skills and the equipment to make some vaccu-form slappy masks.
Is anyone seriously interested?

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
I think South America is not Slappy's style. He's not a sit on the beach and sip a drink kinda guy. Saudi Arabia is more like it, it's where all the old dictators have gone when their time is up. Plus it has more modern and stylish shopping malls and a fascistic theocratic ruling class, etc...... right up Slappy's alley.

Since I don't know him well, I think I am qualified to say:

A) Hubbard was right - we let the people best able to destroy us run the show

B) he is a violent, abusive, manipulating, well loved / feared prick so I would say he will hang on till the bitter end, then he will bail, take plenty of money, and like most white collar crims in the US of A, walk away, a free man, with a slapped wrist at worst.

Sorry if I am too cynical, but he is going to be about as easily removed as the Ceti Eel that dug into Cekov's head.

Mimsey

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Slappy will almost certainly flee, most likely to a South American country that has a non-extradition treaty with the US.

No doubt that safe houses have already been set up, complete with support staff from personal drivers to maids.

Slappy loves the power that comes from being a cult leader, but he isn't dumb (maybe a bit unsophisticated, but not dumb); when push comes to shove, he'll take the money. And he's got plenty (pardon the expression) squirreled away.

Kill himself? When he can still continue to live the life of a billionaire? I don't think so. When it comes to Scientology, it's always about the money . . .

The problem is that Slappy has gotten face recognition ... not so much as the head honcho of clamdom but as an indirect result of that ... those poking fun at him on the web. So yeah, he has inured the megabux, but, what to do with all that loot?

I remember an idea I had for a political cartoon when author Salmon Rusheee had a price on his head by the Islamic honchos he pissed off, the moolahs or the
I-a-smellahs or wtf they are called. He was holed up in a sleazy looking hotel room with an ancient black and white TV set, and a bed and not much else, and two or three body guards hanging around, each with those ear plug devices you see on the secret service dudes, and, with their jackets off, visible on each of them were holstered handguns and backups. The room, along with the cheap TV set, has cracked plaster on the walls, and no air conditioning as evidenced by the fact they are all sweating. There is all manner of trash in the room and overflowing wastepaper buckets, all from takeout food. There are open, half eaten pizza boxes all around. The body guards are stuffing their faces with pizza, along with Salmon Rushdee. There is a caption on the bottom, where one of the body guards is telling Rushee "Good news, Sal! Your book sold another hundred thousand copies last week!" The point, of course ... he is into some serious bux as an author, but what good is it doing him if he has to stay holed up in a fleabag hotel with no air conditioning and no company except the body guards. Anyways, DM could easily find himself in a similar situation or worse. And that is the lead in to my speculation on the final curtain call for the Cof$ before Mike and Marty step in for the slim pickings that will be left. It goes like this:

Everything is readied ahead of time, of course. Then comes a KoolAide party. That can only be held at either the int base, onboard the AsbestosWhiffWinds, or at one of the Church of Spiritual Technology archive bases, and there are a few of those. The KoolAide party could not be held at Flag or on LRH way. The KoolAide party would be a "you first" affair as far as DM is concerned, for the purpose of getting rid of all manner of problematic loose ends. Who ever doesn't drink the KoolAide will be made to drink the KoolAide anyways. DM's body will be found and identified, kinda sorta. But that will wrap it up for him while he is then given a new face by a plastic surgeon who will be either paid handsomly or shot or both. DM will, with a new face and new paper identity, relocate to someplace to his liking. Probably DM and his main squeeze. Or, he might prefer only his own company along with some high end single malt and an endless supply of Camel unfiltered cigarettes. I will admit ... when I drink, I definitely enjoy the better single malts, and when I smoke, Camel unfiltered are my smoke of choice since it is too difficult to get Galoise anymore, those wonderful stinky Galoise Brunes Sans Filtre that I used to love cocktailing reefer roaches with. Oh well, I am digressing ...

Bottom line ... if he wants to get away clean, he will need to get rid of certain people, stage his own death, and relocate under an alias. His face recognition will work against him, but he will need to have a handful of trusted accomplices ... to setup his new identity, get him a new face, move funds around, and ID his "body."

Pete

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hmmmm,

I have both the skills and the equipment to make some vaccu-form slappy masks.
Is anyone seriously interested?

Not being in the greater LA area I will not be able to make the pickets. But, if you are serious about the project, I will pledge to buy at least one copy regardless at a reasonable price, i.e., not too many bux more than a regular GF mask would cost. I urge others to do the same to enable this project. I'm sure that these pickets get back to Slappy and perhaps all it might take is one major picket ... one huge one like the very first days of Anon ... to drive him clear over the edge, provided a well done caricature mask of Slappy. Perhaps an exagerated wart or wtf that growth is that he has, and those rediculous shaped lips of his, with the sides of his mouth extending out past those girly looking kissy lips he has. Anyways, a good caricature artist should be called in to do the art that the mask will be derived from.

Pete

Sock Puppy

Patron with Honors
As mentioned, I'm personally not too hot on the idea; I mean, dressing up as DM, ugh!!

However, it would be pretty funny to stage what we might call "beat ins," enacting DM trying to beat others. Maybe someone else could wear a TC mask (I think they already have those) and the two could enage in some PDA. I would probably die laughing if I ever saw that!!