What's new

Los Angeles - IAS Event - Sunday, November 4 - Shrine Auditorium..

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Rec'd this email today today..

19 October, 2012

Dear Students, Preclears, Field Auditors and Field Staff Members:

We have arrived at that special time of year, the 28th Anniversary of our International Association of Scientologists, when we see and hear how we are reshaping the future for the better, how we are eradicating suppressive forces of Earth and advancing LRH’s solutions broadly into society.

It is also at this event that those most stellar public Scientologists, who have stepped up their responsibility and have proven themselves in feats of service to humanity on a planetary scale receive the highest honor for a public Scientologist, the IAS Freedom Medal.

The Greater Los Angeles IAS Anniversary Event will be held at the Shrine Auditorium, 665 West Jefferson Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90008 on Sunday, November 4th 2012.

There will be a reception with the JIVE ACES — LIVE, direct from the United Kingdom with professional dancers getting us “into the swing of it” at 3:30pm, with refreshments and other foods available for purchase from some of LA’s finest gourmet, organic food trucks.

Then our live IAS bagpipe band will lead us into the auditorium where the event will start sharply at 5:00pm.

As this is being held at the Shrine, it is a ticketed event. So please do let us know right away who you want to sit with so we can arrange your seating. If you and/or your family are Patrons or above, please do call us so we can make sure you are given special preferred seats.

Following the event, there will be a large party in the Shrine Exposition Hall with a full complimentary dinner with foods from Harlem, Tel Aviv and Inglewood!

For this event we will provide shuttle vans going from CC Int. or from LRH Way. You can also drive and park there in adjacent parking lots. Please confirm by calling 323 960-3100 to let us know who you will be bringing with you.

Then the following day, Monday, November 5th, we will have the IAS Event Part II at 7:00pm at the Glendale Civic Auditorium, 1401 No. Verdugo Road, CA 91208!

This event will start with a LIVE performance of “We Are The IAS,” followed by the video presentation of Int Management Speakers with all the how-to details of our campaigns and you will be provided with free materials.

This will be followed by an awards presentation for all those who are active in these campaigns, and a briefing on how you can help change the face of Los Angeles with our third and fourth dynamic campaigns!

I look forward to seeing you there!

Sincerely,

Dave Petit
Commanding Officer
Celebrity Centre International

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

"It is also at this event that those most stellar public Scientologists, who have stepped up their responsibility and have proven themselves in feats of service to humanityon a planetary scale receive the highest honor for a public Scientologist, the IAS Freedom Medal."

definition
Feats of service to humanity on a planetary scale - Scn Idiom: 1. A cash donation to support a cult crime wave of fraud and terrorism 2. Funds provided to a cult leader which afford him personal legal protection, multi-million dollar purchases of imported marble for lavish personal palaces, fleets of luxury vehicles, jet-set lifestyle and other planet-salvaging "feats of service to humanity".

Sindy

Crusader
I find it weird that you still get email from them. Since I have spoken out, I have been removed from all mailing lists, email and otherwise. (Thank god).

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I find it weird that you still get email from them. Since I have spoken out, I have been removed from all mailing lists, email and otherwise. (Thank god).

It was forwarded to me from a confidential source. The only thing I get from the cult anymore is subpoenas hand-delivered to me by PIs, which I tear to shreds & throw back at them.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
The level of utter bullshit in that letter must be on par with something from Stalinist Russia or Nazi Germany. Really hard to believe they lie so brazenly.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
The level of utter bullshit in that letter must be on par with something from Stalinist Russia or Nazi Germany. Really hard to believe they lie so brazenly.

No, no, some of it is totally true. Look: Shrine Auditorium, 665 West Jefferson Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90008!

Here's some dox:

shrine-address.jpg

See? Oh . . . well, the zip code is only one out. Near enough, right?

Paul

i'mglib

Patron with Honors
How the hell are they going to fill the Shrine? They'll have to bus Sea Org in from all over the world.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
How do these events work? Can anyone attend? If so, it would be great to have a shitload of folks who are there soley to take up the time of the redges. Maybe bring along a low end credit card that is almost already maxed out that will come up declined. You take up a few hours of their time then agree to donate $25,000 and hand them the credit card that has, say, an additional 3 or so bux to go on it.

Pete

Smilla

Ordinary Human

Stop complaining and get behind command intention.

The chocolate ration has gone up from 30 to 25 grams.

images

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Rec'd this email today today..

19 October, 2012

Dear Students, Preclears, Field Auditors and Field Staff Members:

We have arrived at that special time of year, the 28th Anniversary of our International Association of Scientologists, when we see and hear how we are reshaping the future for the better, how we are eradicating suppressive forces of Earth and advancing LRH’s solutions broadly into society.

It is also at this event that those most stellar public Scientologists, who have stepped up their responsibility and have proven themselves in feats of service to humanity on a planetary scale receive the highest honor for a public Scientologist, the IAS Freedom Medal.

The Greater Los Angeles IAS Anniversary Event will be held at the Shrine Auditorium, 665 West Jefferson Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90008 on Sunday, November 4th 2012.

There will be a reception with the JIVE ACES — LIVE, direct from the United Kingdom with professional dancers getting us “into the swing of it” at 3:30pm, with refreshments and other foods available for purchase from some of LA’s finest gourmet, organic food trucks.

Then our live IAS bagpipe band will lead us into the auditorium where the event will start sharply at 5:00pm.

As this is being held at the Shrine, it is a ticketed event. So please do let us know right away who you want to sit with so we can arrange your seating. If you and/or your family are Patrons or above, please do call us so we can make sure you are given special preferred seats.

Following the event, there will be a large party in the Shrine Exposition Hall with a full complimentary dinner with foods from Harlem, Tel Aviv and Inglewood!

For this event we will provide shuttle vans going from CC Int. or from LRH Way. You can also drive and park there in adjacent parking lots. Please confirm by calling 323 960-3100 to let us know who you will be bringing with you.

Then the following day, Monday, November 5th, we will have the IAS Event Part II at 7:00pm at the Glendale Civic Auditorium, 1401 No. Verdugo Road, CA 91208!

This event will start with a LIVE performance of “We Are The IAS,” followed by the video presentation of Int Management Speakers with all the how-to details of our campaigns and you will be provided with free materials.

This will be followed by an awards presentation for all those who are active in these campaigns, and a briefing on how you can help change the face of Los Angeles with our third and fourth dynamic campaigns!

I look forward to seeing you there!

Sincerely,

Dave Petit
Commanding Officer
Celebrity Centre International

That's as fine a piece of Duckspeak as I've ever heard.

And re the Horrible Jive Aces.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frUZfuINc48[/video]

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
How do these events work? Can anyone attend? If so, it would be great to have a shitload of folks who are there soley to take up the time of the redges. Maybe bring along a low end credit card that is almost already maxed out that will come up declined. You take up a few hours of their time then agree to donate $25,000 and hand them the credit card that has, say, an additional 3 or so bux to go on it.

They place highly paranoid OSA staff at the doors to screen attendees. Then, of course, there is their list of party poopers prevented from attending.

http://markrathbun.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/party-poopers.pdf

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
These events at the Shrine are sad & very expensive. First, they bus 3/4 of the attendees from PAC Base (where staff from the area orgs, the HGB & Celebrity Center are bussed to.. evidently, they're too paranoid to bus directly from the org to the Shrine... they all have to meet at PAC).

1/4 of the attendees are publics, and I've observed every year, for the last 3 years I've been protesting the events, many of the publics show up late and many leave within an hour after arriving, which seems to suggest that publics are ordered to attend, sign-in, and submit to regging, and then are permitted to leave.

Sad, that so many Scilons feel compelled to dress up, drive to the Shrine, and pay for parking simply to make an appearance & leave.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
These events at the Shrine are sad & very expensive. First, they bus 3/4 of the attendees from PAC Base (where staff from the area orgs, the HGB & Celebrity Center are bussed to.. evidently, they're too paranoid to bus directly from the org to the Shrine... they all have to meet at PAC).

1/4 of the attendees are publics, and I've observed every year, for the last 3 years I've been protesting the events, many of the publics show up late and many leave within an hour after arriving, which seems to suggest that publics are ordered to attend, sign-in, and submit to regging, and then are permitted to leave.

Sad, that so many Scilons feel compelled to dress up, drive to the Shrine, and pay for parking simply to make an appearance & leave.

The Cof$ has given up completely on real expansion, real good feelings, real enthusiasm. Everything is simulated now. Everything is fake.

Adam7986

Declared SP

I used to use the events as time to take a nap. It was also nice not to be yelled at for three hours.

A bunch of staff used to go home early and get some rest in the empty berthing. I did that a couple of times. (This is early in Sea Org terms which is probably around 10:30 or 11.) One time I went home at 11:30 and someone reported me for it. Something about not being a member of the team.

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
Shrine Event C/S

1. Only answer the phone for an old friend in the SO to confirm attendance.

2. Answer the phone for another old friend in the SO who is looking to sell me the new release - but only as a debit from some PAC org I'll never set foot into again. BONUS: Your old friend is now "in the money" for coffee and cigs with the book commission.

3. Answer the phone from another old friend in the SO for the attendance confirm.

4. Show up an hour late - (just in time to be seen and get a shit seat).

5. Blow VERY early - via a quick trip to the basement to hit the head!

6. Get over to stand in line at the Pantry restaurant located @ 9th street and Figueroa.

7. Get seated and toast LRH with a celery stick!​

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'll take you up on that offer. I love the pantry. They have amazing short ribs, chicken fried steak and omelettes.

The chicken fried steak for breakfast with 3 eggs, sides of potatoes and toast and a side of pancakes and you get a bigger "woosh....bang!.....pow!!!!" win than any Scientology session ever invented!