What's new

Love Bombs for Karen#1

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Karen coped very well at the time over the loss of Alexander, but it's right about now that the natural cycle of grief swings into action as everyone else moves on and Karen is left "high and dry" or, more accurately, "folded up and weeping" on the bathroom floor as I was.

So, please just add a couple of loving words to this thread to let Karen and others in similar situations know that we still care and that we haven't forgotten.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Karen: You are in my thoughts - may you be comforted by your friends here that love you and care for you!

Although we have never met - we share an experience that we can all relate to and that is a bond that is forever. You have friends here forever that support you!

WE LOVE YOU KAREN!!!

:handinhand::heartflower::love8::flowers2::heartbeat::flowers::grouphug::hug::bighug::love2::kiss:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you Royal Prince Xenu. :)

Karen,

Every day I send loving thoughts your way. It is part of my daily routine. I have people in my life who join me, in quiet moments, to send you love.

I don't want you to ever feel alone. Cos you're not. You are not alone. We're all here, each in our unique way pitching for you, and sending you love. Together.

I love you. I wish you peace.

:rose:

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Tēnā koe kaumatua . . .

[video]http://youtu.be/kPIhhqM4b4s[/video]​

. . . Me te aroha

Purple Rain

Crusader
images

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yesterday Karen got news from the Coroner:

Post #168:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?27901-LAPD-Investigating-Alexander-Jentzsch-s-Death/page6

Tony Ortega (The Village Voice) has done a piece on it:

Scientology President's Son Died of Prescribed Methadone While Sick With Pneumonia
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runni...gy_alexander_jentzsch_pneumonia_methadone.php

It's hard to know what to say at times like this...I have a million things running through my head. I feel like making soup for Karen. I feel like "being useful" - running errands and cooking up healthy food for her.

I believe in the bonds of love. Wild and soft. Always.

In the stillness, the loving eyes watch. They fill the air with warmth and comfort. They soothe. An unbreakable connection, so gentle, so strong. Love.

Through the tears, the anger, the aching heart, there is love. Always love. Relentless.

It is that tiny glimmer of light. It is that slightly easier breath. It is that fleeting moment, that somehow brings hope. Love is the power and the reason. It fills the gaps when all else simply does not make sense.

Karen we will stand here, gently holding your hand. One day at a time, one gentle moment at a time, we will love you Karen.

There is so much love.

:rose:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
My Dearest Karen,

I’m still stunned near speechless with Alexander’s passing.

I’m still trying to come to terms with and fathom the loss suffered by that young and so lovely, so vibrant and selflessly giving young woman I knew and admired over three decades ago.

THERE WILL BE A RECKONING.

Alexander’s needless, senseless and callously negligent death and the vile, perverse and truly evil way that you were treated will be one of the Lynch Pins that opens the Gates of Hades upon the Cof$.

You, and Alexander, will always be in my Heart, my Thoughts and my Prayers.

With Abiding Affection,

:heartflower::rose::rose::rose::heartflower:

Face:)

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
My Dearest Karen,

I’m still stunned near speechless with Alexander’s passing.

I’m still trying to come to terms with and fathom the loss suffered by that young and so lovely, so vibrant and selflessly giving young woman I knew and admired over three decades ago.

THERE WILL BE A RECKONING.

Alexander’s needless, senseless and callously negligent death and the vile, perverse and truly evil way that you were treated will be one of the Lynch Pins that opens the Gates of Hades upon the Cof$.

You, and Alexander, will always be in my Heart, my Thoughts and my Prayers.

With Abiding Affection,

:heartflower::rose::rose::rose::heartflower:

Dear Face,
Thank you so very much.
The irony that I contributed to this "Church" is not lost on me.
35 years of solid contribution.
Where was my head at ?
How could I have violated my own moral code and gotten
caught up in those "RTC missions" and so on.....
Endless purges, endless internal warfare, endless threats, everyone blaming the last regime, the last Execs as evil criminals, it never ended......
Yet I stayed !
Did I have a brain aneurism ?
What was WRONG with me ?! :unsure::unsure::unsure:
You and I go way back.....the Apollo days.....
Remember that ridiculously "TOP SECRET" area of Telex traffic down the stairs from Aft Well Deck ?
Hush !Hush ! Hush !
Cowboy the ESMB poster worked there with Hana Eltringham...
One day the door was open and the ship lilted heavily and by accident
I had one foot in the door and I was given a Reality Adjustment on stepping into an Area of High High security !:eyeroll:

SURREAL.

Thank you Face.
All that water under the bridge.
Years and years of working for a pittance.
Loyal, dedicated, believing it all.
But when I woke up and posted truthful revelations,
within days Alexander was poisoned against me, Disconnection.
and the FBI told I trafficked in underage Children for sex.:angry::angry::angry:

There are 2 Film documentary companies featuring full length exposes on the CULT. Serious media. None of all this "postponement" like ABC TV....
Anyway I could talk you into an Apollo interview ?

Please Email
[email protected]

much love,
Karen
Bear hugs

Gadfly

Crusader
Where was my head at?

Where probably most of our heads were at.

We each were mostly aligning with and concentrating upon the lofty goals and glorious claims of a better world, of more enlightened people, of the idea of expanded freedom, never realizing or considering for a moment that they could possibly NOT be true or able to be realized through and with Scientology. Or that the very setup of the Scientology organization itself, whether intentional or not, might act as a constant wrench thrown into the works of whatever might have been able to "work". :duh:

Sending you (theta universe - spiritual - invisible but real) love and support through all of this Karen.

:heartflower:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dear Face,
Thank you so very much.
The irony that I contributed to this "Church" is not lost on me.
35 years of solid contribution.
Where was my head at ?
How could I have violated my own moral code and gotten
caught up in those "RTC missions" and so on.....
Endless purges, endless internal warfare, endless threats, everyone blaming the last regime, the last Execs as evil criminals, it never ended......
Yet I stayed !
Did I have a brain aneurism ?
What was WRONG with me ?! :unsure::unsure::unsure:
You and I go way back.....the Apollo days.....
Remember that ridiculously "TOP SECRET" area of Telex traffic down the stairs from Aft Well Deck ?
Hush !Hush ! Hush !
Cowboy the ESMB poster worked there with Hana Eltringham...
One day the door was open and the ship lilted heavily and by accident
I had one foot in the door and I was given a Reality Adjustment on stepping into an Area of High High security !:eyeroll:

SURREAL.

Thank you Face.
All that water under the bridge.
Years and years of working for a pittance.
Loyal, dedicated, believing it all.
But when I woke up and posted truthful revelations,
within days Alexander was poisoned against me, Disconnection.
and the FBI told I trafficked in underage Children for sex.:angry::angry::angry:

There are 2 Film documentary companies featuring full length exposes on the CULT. Serious media. None of all this "postponement" like ABC TV....
Anyway I could talk you into an Apollo interview ?

Please Email
[email protected]

much love,
Karen
Bear hugs

L-U-V-S Y-A, KAREN.:love8: :coolwink:

Ya, that area was AVU (Authorization & Verification Unit). When I was an Aide, Evaluator and Pers Staff I used to stand outside that door waiting for my "Emergency Evals" to get picked over and approved. GAWD, everything was soooooo serious!:melodramatic: You'd a thought that the whole agonized future of all Mankind and every being in this Sector depended upon what we did right there and then in that moment with and in Scn.
:omg::ohmy::duh::hysterical:

Last edited:

PTS

Elliott
Dear Karen, I have cared for you from the first video interview that I saw of you on YouTube. The untimely and tragic loss of your son has been heartbreaking. Knowing how strong the bond is between a mother and her child I can only marvel and wonder how you have borne this tragedy as well as you have. Know that many people far and wide like me, whom you will probably never meet, love you and care for you and grieve with you. Let us be strong for you for a while Karen.

With all the love and sympathy that I can muster,
Elliott

Jquepublic

Silver Meritorious Patron
Karen, your heart shines through in everything you do and say. I'm not love bombing you, I just plain old wog-love you. I'm glad you're out.

:heartflower: