What's new

LRH Birthday Celebration Agenda

This is a message from CO CLO WUS. (All Anonymous members please take note and don't forget your party hats! Also it might be a good idea to have taller than normal picket signs to that they can be seen over the 10 foot barriers that are being put up around the church.)

"Dear Scientologist,

This Saturday ALL Los Angeles public are turning out in force for the biggest celebration for L. Ron Hubbard starting right here on LRH Way at 9:30 am!

There will be a full day of activities, starting with a delicious morning buffet with crepes, waffles, fruit and coffee!

Then at 10:00am ther will be a practical, hands on workshop that will hat AND drill you on the BIGGEST rollout EVER to Clear Los Angeles. You will be hatted personally by the top Disseminators and Executives of the PAC Base and Celebrity Centre International.

Then at 12:00pm there will be a LIVE concert right on L. Ron Hubbard Way! There will be a full array of Scientology artists and entertainers!

There will be TONS of food and plenty of parking and childcare, so bring the whole family!

The buses for the Shrine start leaving at 4:00pm right here at the PAC Base for your convenience!

This is an afternoon you CAN'T miss, spread the word as ALL Scientologists MUST be there on L. Ron Hubbard Way to celebrate our founder's birthday!"

This is going to be very interesting....See you all there!

Kind regards,
The Anonymous Scientolgist

It's... kinda like watching a tidal wave approaching a sand castle, isn't it?

Oh, what joy it is to be a drop of water in the tidal wave.

pomfritz

Patron with Honors
Then at 10:00am ther will be a practical, hands on workshop that will hat AND drill you on the BIGGEST rollout EVER to Clear Los Angeles. You will be hatted personally by the top Disseminators and Executives of the PAC Base and Celebrity Centre International.

Same old BIGGEST ever BS. No one likes these stupid dissem workshops. This will be a sparsely attended workshop.

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
staff food

If the food is free, and for the public, staff will be forbidden to touch it. Flag events have two snack locations: public and staff. Staff snacks are usually cold water, saltines and cheese cubes. Public food is lavish, shrimp platters, veggies, fruit, chocolate strawberries, etc. Being staff at events sucks .

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
http://www.shrineauditorium.com/facts.html

Auditorium in LA where Scientology holds its events.

The grammys and the academy awards have been held there in the past.

alex

Right. It's a large auditorium. Home of the Headless Scientologists :)

Picketing is only on the sidewalks in front and across the street, which has a lot of traffic. On event days the traffic is about half/half normal through traffic and Scientologists arriving. Scn traffic enters the parking lot through the entrance to the left of the building, but, there is no foot traffic to speak of.

The parking lot itself is private property; so, no picketing. It's possible to stand to either side as long as there's no blocking of the entrances. As always, follow police orders as to distance and staying moving.

OSA tends to congregate near the sidewalk to the front of the building to take pictures and 'identify' picketers. Plenty of 'earphone boys' :)

The first time I was at The Shrine was for a Zappa concert in '68, with Alice Cooper (which was just a drag band at the time) and the GTOs, opening.

Zinj

Tanstaafl

Crusader
The first time I was at The Shrine was for a Zappa concert in '68, with Alice Cooper (which was just a drag band at the time) and the GTOs, opening.

I'm sure Frank will be looking down wishing he'd had these mightily-impressive implant-restim-inducing stage pyrotechnics in the early days of The Mothers. :eyeroll:

9th IAS Event. Top video on the page, see from 9.13 on........

http://glosslip.com/2008/03/12/scientology-celebrates-victory-over-irs-video-of-cos-1993-epic-event/

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I'm sure Frank will be looking down wishing he'd had these mightily-impressive implant-restim-inducing stage pyrotechnics in the early days of The Mothers. :eyeroll:

9th IAS Event. Top video on the page, see from 9.13 on........

http://glosslip.com/2008/03/12/scientology-celebrates-victory-over-irs-video-of-cos-1993-epic-event/

There's a transcript of the whole event here too. One thing DM said made a strong impression on me. To quote: "They [IRS] even went so far as to set up an observation post on the top of the California Federal Bank building. Right across the street from the Cedars complex."

In 1986/7 when I was supervising on the 3rd floor of the main building I kept getting the strong impression that I was being observed from this building. When the courseroom was empty (breaks etc.) I would point at what seemed to be the observation point in that building (it wasn't on top of it), wave, give them the bird, dance around etc. I felt validated when DM made that remark.

Paul

Tanstaafl

Crusader
There's a transcript of the whole event here too. One thing DM said made a strong impression on me. To quote: "They [IRS] even went so far as to set up an observation post on the top of the California Federal Bank building. Right across the street from the Cedars complex."

In 1986/7 when I was supervising on the 3rd floor of the main building I kept getting the strong impression that I was being observed from this building. When the courseroom was empty (breaks etc.) I would point at what seemed to be the observation point in that building (it wasn't on top of it), wave, give them the bird, dance around etc. I felt validated when DM made that remark.

Paul

Now that's a video I'd like to see on Youtube. :)

I remember my sister calling me from Flag many years ago. I was sure as hell someone was listening in on the conversation, although I couldn't tell you why (no clicks or other noises) - I even mentioned it. IIRC, turns out things she said during that call came up in effix and couldn't have been known from any other person/event.

Wisened One

Crusader
Hey anyone?

WHAT went on at this last Bday event a couple weeks ago? Any new releases? Or was it just a rehash of pushing the Basics?

Trying to read the whole thread, meanwhile...

number 6

Patron
Hi,

Last Saturday in San Francisco, Anonymous pulled a surprise protest in front of the Hilton hotel on Kearny Street, just for that special birthday boy LRH (piss be upon him). Tommy Gorman, Lawrence Wollersheim and the great grandson of LRH was there. Here's some pics I took:

Marching under the banner of mudkips-
IMG_2785.jpg

Dunvegan with a press pack that I made-
IMG_2783.jpg

They actually chartered buses for the public Scientologists to travel 2 blocks. What retards-
IMG_2781.jpg

This a-hole is an obvious PI for the CoS-
IMG_2795.jpg

OSA a-hole-
IMG_2800.jpg

Group shot-
IMG_2810.jpg

Wollersheim and Gorman-
IMG_2809.jpg

Gorman and Jamie DeWolf-
IMG_2823.jpg

DeWolf's BS tattoo-
IMG_2819.jpg

Complete photoalbum here: Birthday Party Crashers

Last edited:

number 6

Patron
He is the grandson of Ron "Nibs" DeWolf. His real name is Jamie Kennedy, but he goes by Jamie DeWolf because he'll get confused with the other Jamie Kennedy, who starred in a movie called Malibu's Most Wanted. He has a MySpace page, if you want to check it out.