What's new

LRH Birthday event 2009

alexm

Patron with Honors
A little bird told me that DM has "cancelled the arbitraries" (which he himself installed) in the Academy courses and all Academy levels will be re-released so they can be really done in 2 weeks each.

Also, the Grades get a re-release - you don't have to check all the Grade processes anymore, they will be much shorter, so you can move to OT fast (and start spending the big bucks much-much earlier).

I know about this. More out-tech from RTC. This might be the reason I do not go to the Shrine. I do not want to be regged for the entire Bridge.

This really is not exciting but it means more re-releasing abuse. I hope it makes people leave.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
This must be some kind of thing with German orgs..I remember back in the 90's when Hamburg Org was winning the birthday game every year for a few and then it was "found out" that the stats were falsified and the ED at the time, I forget her name, was RPFed..duh. I remember that I thought that ED was amazing for "flourishing and prospering" despite all that was flapping in Germany..what a blow it was to find out it was all B.S.

I was in the SO in a service org at the time, and it wasn't a blow to us at all.

Hamburg Org was always held up to us as the perfect ideal org. We were constantly upbraided about how a Class V Org could be so perfect, yet us as an SO Org who should be so much better were all so downstat.

When it hit the rumor line that all their stats were falsified (believe me, no one in management would have ever come out and told us) there was that wonderful feeling of karma...We all laughed our asses off. :D

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Yeah I heard about what happened in Hamburg, apparently the ED was also in the SO and got offloaded because of it.

Wiebke wasn't in the SO when she ran Hamburg.

She blew from Hamburg and DM had her found and pulled her up to Int. She was "handled" there to stay, join the SO and do the RPF.

Last I knew she was posted at Gold. Set design for IMPR, I think.

I kind of remember seeing something on the internet a few months back about some family member trying to contact her and not being able to get any communication from her.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

She blew from Hamburg and DM had her found and pulled her up to Int. She was "handled" there to stay, join the SO and do the RPF.

When I was on the PAC RPF for a few months in early 1996 my twin was the ex-FBO of Hamburg. Along with others there, she had been offered the option of being declared or joining the SO and doing the RPF.

I didn't really get any good skinny about what had been going on in Hamburg. It didn't seem appropriate to grill her about it.

Paul

HCObringOrder?

Silver Meritorious Patron

Last I knew she was posted at Gold. Set design for IMPR, I think.

I kind of remember seeing something on the internet a few months back about some family member trying to contact her and not being able to get any communication from her.

Way to go DM!!
You have to reward that upstat!!
Just like in the Corporate world, you make the false stats so big that everyone knows, then when it is discovered, the upper management is too embarrassed to expose you so you have to be promoted to cover it up. Sitting pretty for a while. But in this gals case, DM is rewarding her for the lie because he knows she will lie for him.
Or is it something along the 2D lines??

Ladybird

Weibke Hansens family looked for her when she was taken to the RPF and in fact a German Documentary was made called "Lost in Happy Valley."

Here is part one of the 5 part series (the rest are there on the same page.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPVZZvM0R9U

The reporters were stalked, threatened and put under "citizens arrest" by scientologists:

http://www.solitarytrees.net/pickets/sp969.htm

Back to the topic, I can't wait to see if DM shows up for the 2009 LRH Birthday bash!

Zephyr

Patron with Honors
When I was on the PAC RPF for a few months in early 1996 my twin was the ex-FBO of Hamburg. Along with others there, she had been offered the option of being declared or joining the SO and doing the RPF.

Paul

Paul, That's hilarious! I suppose that's a "bright idea" on getting the Recruit Stats up... Become a Suppressive to Scientology or become a slave to it.:eyeroll:

Rob

WrongPlaceRightTime

Patron Meritorious
I HAVE DECIPHERED THE CODE....

LRH BIRTHDAY EVENT 2009
MARCH 21ST
6:30PM AT THE SHRINE AUDITORIUM

NO SCIENTOLOGIST WANTS TO MISS THIS EVENT.

Just being nit-picky; this is an awkward sentence, I think it should read: Scientologists do not want to miss this event

WE WILL SEE THE BIRTHDAY GAME CHAMPIONS!!!
"Anonymous! This group is really at cause!"
AND A PRESENTATION ABOUT LRH'S LIFE THAT WE'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE.
"so um, there were a few things about his life that MAY have been embellished..."
AND IDEAL ORGS THAT YOU'VE ONLY SEEN IN YOUR DREAMS.
"and that you will continue to only see in your dreams, the cash is in off shore accounts."
AND THERE'S GOING TO BE A RELEASE...
THE BIGGEST RELEASE SINCE THE RELEASE OF THE BASICS.
"David Miscavige dropped his body at 1100 hours... he went back to the space station to be reincarnated as a squirrel"
ONE WORD: BLOW-AWAY.
This is actually a light trance suggestion to all current members- get out now or go down on the asbestos filed ship.

I was in the SO in a service org at the time, and it wasn't a blow to us at all.

Hamburg Org was always held up to us as the perfect ideal org. We were constantly upbraided about how a Class V Org could be so perfect, yet us as an SO Org who should be so much better were all so downstat.

When it hit the rumor line that all their stats were falsified (believe me, no one in management would have ever come out and told us) there was that wonderful feeling of karma...We all laughed our asses off. :D

Same thing going to happen to the Milano Org now?

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
How the heck are they gonna fill up the Shrine? Hire extras? Bus people in? Photoshop people into the empty seats? :confused2:

Lynn

Hmmm...
Suggest to Jeff that he post the invitation on WWP. Its guaranteed to get a lot of people who are really extremely interested in Scientology, through the doors.

:drama:

:goodorbad:

HCObringOrder?

Is this another example of the $ci-ish language?
Reminds me of Ebonics.

Do you know Jeff? I do and funnily enough, he fashioned himself as a white rapper for years. :happydance:

No, this Jeff person is not known to me that I can recall.
Just a lucky guess.
I am just amazed that he read his email and his attention was so out.
Or he was typing blind. :confused2: :confused2:

FlunkedForLaughing

Patron with Honors
Is it just me or is this the quietest LRH Birthday week in history??? There has been almost NO promo coming across the lines..in fact, this one below was sent out I believe over 2 weeks ago! Is anyone else getting phone calls, emails etc? And I see that, if this is true below, David Miscavage is about to blunder his way into yet another public disaffecting "New Relase"..the biggest since his last failure!:omg:

I usually get many phone calls, but I've not gotten any calls yet. At least they are not leaving any messages like they usually do if they are calling. I might get some messages this weekend, we'll see.

It's surprising to hear that it's such a big event, booked in the Shrine, with the big release of faster Grades, and the promo-machine has not been in overdrive, filling my phone with messages and my mailbox with postcards, trying to confirm me and re-confirm me over and over again.

FFL