What's new

LRH Birthday event 2009

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Some pictures of the set-ups for tonight's LRH B'Day bash at Big Blue tonight:

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=355611#355611

Great pix of the CofS's own rival to the Shroud of Turin. Maybe the Shroud of Urin? As in "Urin a cult!", and other phrases I won't mention.

The first pic is one of Roan's from that thread, the second one I took in Aug 2004, and at that time I think the shroud had been in place for a couple of years at least.

Paul

Attachments

• shroud2009.jpg
    shroud2009.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 29
  • shroud2004.jpg
    shroud2004.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 32

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
I spoke to a friend about a week ago who is on the Basic Books course in L.A. This friend said that all the orgs are getting together for one big graduation now on Friday nights and that there are a lot of people graduating.

Hmmm...if I were to make a wild guess it would be that there are a lot of PTS/SP retreads, GAT retreads, Basics courses and Div 6 Intro course completions.

It also appears that Tustin Org didn't get the memo, Roan posted pictures of the Friday the 13th graduation/B'Day event last night and I count at least 13 happy celebrants at the "party":

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=355667#355667

LRHB-dayOC0021.jpg

uncle sam

Michael Wisner is a new OT 8

Gee- Michael Wisner is a new OT 8 --i remember when he was Booby Wisner and a "wog"-my how time flies when you are crossing the bridge. One thing to know about him is his son Gregor Wisner [google-Gregor] died by suicide/drugs. And Herb Zerden [google this muther fucker] was Gregor's' step dad. Gregor had the mis fortune of having 2 of the biggest dickheads on this planet as "dads"! But-Michael is being honored for being such a big theatan at lrh's birthday party. Wow!! I wonder what Gregor would think about his famous Dad??? I know what I think and it ain't pretty!!!!!

HCObringOrder?

Nothing special.
OC (Tustin) is and has been the ugly step child of LA.
Just like Riverside Mission was many years ago.
LA was so jealous of Riverside Mission and Tustin Mission back then.
Riverside was ARC broken that All of the public that they sent to LA for services became staff or were ARC broken them selves from the lack of service.
There was supposed to be a commission back to Riverside for these folks, and that trickle was being choked off because of the above problem.
Rumors of Riverside public being invalidated for their Mission beginnings, the Mission (implied :angry: out tech) auditing.
Again the Regs were tearing up the public and caused the huge flaps.
But then a REAL why on "why isn't Riverside getting people up to the Advanced Orgs" could never be the Regs.
A secondary why could not be the 1.4 hour drive from Riverside to the Orgs. :angry:

Sorry, I got carried away.
Now I return you to your thread... Graduation night in OC, and LRH birthday (bash?).

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Gee- Michael Wisner is a new OT 8 --i remember when he was Booby Wisner and a "wog"-my how time flies when you are crossing the bridge. One thing to know about him is his son Gregor Wisner [google-Gregor] died by suicide/drugs. And Herb Zerden [google this muther fucker] was Gregor's' step dad. Gregor had the mis fortune of having 2 of the biggest dickheads on this planet as "dads"! But-Michael is being honored for being such a big theatan at lrh's birthday party. Wow!! I wonder what Gregor would think about his famous Dad??? I know what I think and it ain't pretty!!!!!

Michael Wisner was my boss in the first job I had when I moved to LA.

He and his wife Helen invited my wife and I over for Christmas dinner 3 weeks after we had arrived. He was the most generous and most gracious person I think I had ever met at that point.

Then I noticed that he could fly into rages, and then instantly turn around and be the nicest guy in the world again.

You had no idea which person he was going to be when he walked in the door on any given day.

This made everyone around him "hop to it" when ever they saw him.

I met his two sons.

I think it is a tragedy that one of his sons committed suicide.

Even with the kind of guy Michael is, I think it is extremely unfair and very incorrect to suggest that Micheal caused his own son's suicide.

uncle sam

you are right about..

Michael Wisner was my boss in the first job I had when I moved to LA.

He and his wife Helen invited my wife and I over for Christmas dinner 3 weeks after we had arrived. He was the most generous and most gracious person I think I had ever met at that point.

Then I noticed that he could fly into rages, and then instantly turn around and be the nicest guy in the world again.

You had no idea which person he was going to be when he walked in the door on any given day.

This made everyone around him "hop to it" when ever they saw him.

I met his two sons.

I think it is a tragedy that one of his sons committed suicide.

Even with the kind of guy Michael is, I think it is extremely unfair and very incorrect to suggest that Micheal caused his own son's suicide.

It may be unfair to say that Michael Wisner caused the death of his first born son-Gregor Wisner [google this one] but he is/was the FATHER of Gregor. Michael was not around his son for much of Gregor's life-kind of abandoned his son-and left the job of being a father to Herb Zerden [google that and see a real mother fucker-criminal kind of guy]. One of life's most important stat is # of loved children a parent has---and Gregor was not loved by his father. I'm glad that Bobby aka Michael is nice to you and fed you well- yes he can be a "nice" guy-no one doubts that. But he royally -fucked over his own son! And given the chance he may fuck you-too!
You are warned-do not leave your child in his care.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Any news anywhere about what happened at the Clearwater do yesterday? Did lil' Davey show? Were the re-done grades released?

Paul

alexm

Patron with Honors
I am wondering too:

1) Who won the birthay game? Berlin? Did they get Saint Hill size?
2) What are the new ideal orgs, if any?
3) Did DM host it?
4) How many people were there? Tory told me about 1000 which is not allot.
5) How did they manage to convince everyone about the new academy and grades?

Anyway, guess we will know soon enough.