What's new

LRH books cures the handicapped

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Subject: Can you top this LRH Basics success?
To:
Date: Sunday, June 14, 2009

Note: Right after I sent out a success on 11 June 2009 about a girl who read L Ron Hubbard's book Handbook for Preclears and did not need a wheelchair in travelling anymore I got the following success story in on return Email

THAT SAME DAY from someone who had had a very similar success with the Basics:

Success Story – The Basics and No More Wheelchair #2

“I had an incredible experience with DIANETICS. I had been in a
head-on collision car accident and was told I would never walk
again. The doctors and physical therapists assured me I would
NEVER EVER walk again. I had a best friend who had become
a DIANETICS Auditor and who began working with me with
processes from L Ron Hubbard's book SELF ANALYSIS and
before too long I found myself in session...the next thing I knew
I was able to stand up out of the wheelchair I had been confined to
and I literally re-taught myself how to walk again....The Neurologists
and Neurosurgeons are still in amazement....It is all about the power
of the Analytical mind over the Reactive Mind and the power of the
individual.... And getting and studying L Ron Hubbard's Basics Books
and Lectures. SL"

Break the spiritual chains that hold you down! To get your set of the LRH Basics Books and Lectures (18 hardcover books and 280 lectures on the mind, spirit and life) contact:

323-953-3463

Jon De Vries

LRH Materials Consultant

Church of Scientology

American Saint Hill Day Organization

1413 L Ron Hubbard Way

Los Angeles, CA 90027

Also- complete your LRH Basics and Congresses with any missing parts and get 30% off the cost of any missing items right now.

Good twin

Floater
When I went to the May 9th event there were a few of these "miracle" stories. It was painful to experience. One was about an alcoholic who hasn't had a drop since reading the basics. Another was about a person who had suffered with crippling arthritis and was now completely cured.

I was sitting between two of my oldest friends (still in) the one on the left was married to a man who shot himself after struggling with alcoholism for the entire thirty years he was auditing and training in Scientology. The one on the right has a closed friend who was mid OT levels when she was stuck down with arthritis and has stayed "on lines" as her disease progresses (also for over 30 years).

:confused2:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
I broke the spiritual chains that held me...

and joined ESMB!

Good Twin
When I went to the May 9th event there were a few of these "miracle" stories. It was painful to experience. One was about an alcoholic who hasn't had a drop since reading the basics. Another was about a person who had suffered with crippling arthritis and was now completely cured.

I was sitting between two of my oldest friends (still in) the one on the left was married to a man who shot himself after struggling with alcoholism for the entire thirty years he was auditing and training in Scientology. The one on the right has a closed friend who was mid OT levels when she was stuck down with arthritis and has stayed "on lines" as her disease progresses (also for over 30 years).

Yeah, the reality never gets into the glossy brochures!

Recently someone tried to "share the love" (successes) with me - about how great it all is now with these basics.

I asked for facts not some euphoric happy clappy bs. Things went quiet.

myrklix

Patron with Honors
G.T.,

Sorry to hear about your friends -- both for being in and their situations you describe. So how do they reconcile hearing those wins at the event with their own experiences?! Is it just another case of utter denial or perhaps they just pulled in whatever and just haven't handled it? Talk about a variation on "disconnection". Good for you for still being their friends.

Just curious how you manage to be a presence on ESMB as well as able to attend events.

-myrklix

Good twin

Floater
G.T.,

Sorry to hear about your friends -- both for being in and their situations you describe. So how do they reconcile hearing those wins at the event with their own experiences?! Is it just another case of utter denial or perhaps they just pulled in whatever and just haven't handled it? Talk about a variation on "disconnection". Good for you for still being their friends.

Just curious how you manage to be a presence on ESMB as well as able to attend events.

-myrklix

It's hard to explain and yet I remember being exactly the same as them. They just focus on the theta and ignore the entheta. :duh:

I don't see them any more really. I've been out of Scn for about a year and a half now and on ESMB for over a year. I made the decision to go to the event so I could check it out and report here what it was like. :coolwink:

I do miss my friends, but can't take the constant "handling". Some day when they are ready, I'll be here for them. :yes:

Here's the link...

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=11403

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron

It is remarkable how Scilons compartmentalize their minds:omg: It's also very sad.

TP

Good twin

Floater
It is remarkable how Scilons compartmentalize their minds:omg: It's also very sad.

TP

Sad. Funny. Hard to understand and completely familiar. Ya know?

One of my friends has had her migraines cured by every level of the grade chart. :yes:
After she completed OT 5 I had to drive her home one night because she had a headache, but this wasn't the same as the headaches she got handled on Dianetics or the Int RD or the Purif or the DRD or the FPRD or NOTS. This was a headache brought on by heat exhaustion.

I guess it musta felt different to her, but I've been driving her home for thirty years and for me it really feels like the same damn headache. :eyeroll:

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
HFPreclears

I'm probably missing the point here but here goes. Handbook for Preclears was one of the first LRH books I read as an intro to Scio-World. I enthusiastically did many of the exercises and experienced many valuable life changes. Strangely, once in the cult, I never met a soul who had done the exercises or even read the book. I don't recall LRH ever mentioning the book or it's processes, only an occational mention of the Handbook of Attitudes. ? Another arcane chunk of unconnected tech? Go figure.

Bee Sting

Patron with Honors
I'm probably missing the point here but here goes. Handbook for Preclears was one of the first LRH books I read as an intro to Scio-World. I enthusiastically did many of the exercises and experienced many valuable life changes. Strangely, once in the cult, I never met a soul who had done the exercises or even read the book. I don't recall LRH ever mentioning the book or it's processes, only an occational mention of the Handbook of Attitudes. ? Another arcane chunk of unconnected tech? Go figure.

Subject: Can you top this LRH Basics success?
To:
Date: Sunday, June 14, 2009

Note: Right after I sent out a success on 11 June 2009 about a girl who read L Ron Hubbard's book Handbook for Preclears and did not need a wheelchair in travelling anymore I got the following success story in on return Email

THAT SAME DAY from someone who had had a very similar success with the Basics:

Success Story – The Basics and No More Wheelchair #2

“I had an incredible experience with DIANETICS. I had been in a
head-on collision car accident and was told I would never walk
again. The doctors and physical therapists assured me I would
NEVER EVER walk again. I had a best friend who had become
a DIANETICS Auditor and who began working with me with
processes from L Ron Hubbard's book SELF ANALYSIS and
before too long I found myself in session...the next thing I knew
I was able to stand up out of the wheelchair I had been confined to
and I literally re-taught myself how to walk again....The Neurologists
and Neurosurgeons are still in amazement....It is all about the power
of the Analytical mind over the Reactive Mind and the power of the
individual.... And getting and studying L Ron Hubbard's Basics Books
and Lectures. SL"

Break the spiritual chains that hold you down! To get your set of the LRH Basics Books and Lectures (18 hardcover books and 280 lectures on the mind, spirit and life) contact:

323-953-3463

Jon De Vries

LRH Materials Consultant

Church of Scientology

American Saint Hill Day Organization

1413 L Ron Hubbard Way

Los Angeles, CA 90027

Also- complete your LRH Basics and Congresses with any missing parts and get 30% off the cost of any missing items right now.

Oh, I did so read that book The Handbook for Preclears - can't remember much - must not have been important - don't care anymore! There are some things are physical in nature or by nature or however anyone would like to express it. And, then there are those things that are considered psychological, or in the mind, or in the brain or however anyone would like to express that, too.

But the truth is, when there is a physcial disconnect of the nerves to connect with the correct brain cells, there is no LRH tech to handle that, period! And, because it is NOT related to the MIND that's why LRH "solution" was to to declare these indiviuals "Degrades Beings."

"Miracle" healings of the lame suddenty able to walk, the blind able to see, the deaf able to hear and the mute able to speak happens quite frequently on many network television shows. Not so much different in the fundamental beliefs of Scientology, is it?

Bz

Bee Sting

Wisened One

Crusader

One of my friends has had her migraines cured by every level of the grade chart. :yes:
After she completed OT 5 I had to drive her home one night because she had a headache, but this wasn't the same as the headaches she got handled on Dianetics or the Int RD or the Purif or the DRD or the FPRD or NOTS. This was a headache brought on by heat exhaustion.

I guess it musta felt different to her, but I've been driving her home for thirty years and for me it really feels like the same damn headache. :eyeroll:

:giggle: :unsure: :giggle:

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron

It better have felt differently...she paid lots of bucks for those other types of headache to go away!

TP

cantsay

Patron Meritorious
I remember at a graduation at the AO when I was an OOT, they had the "first public to have ever done the Ls" give his wins. Wierd, I knew some old timers who had done the Ls back in the day, but I wasnt one to let the facts in the way of an exciting event.

He told of all the wins he got, but the only one that was practical and not some airy fairy "I know who and what I am now" type win, was where he described an incident that happened while he was waiting for traffic lights to change. A woman and her child were standing next to him and the kid was being a pain, and with his super dooper OT powers he was able to percieve that the child was intending to run across the road. He managed to grab the kid after he had taken a few steps, and return him to the safety of the kerb, thus saving his life blah blah.

Now I dont want to invalidate the awesomeness of this - but anyone who has spent time around kids, would say that it is blatently obvious when a kid is plotting to do something like that to annoy you. My mother was the type who would give you the "DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT" look while you were still considering what to do. As for grabbing the kid after they have started to run - anyone paying enough attention can do that.

Even at the time, I thought, is that it????? Youve paid how much money, for THAT??? Not terribly impressive.

Good twin

Floater
I remember at a graduation at the AO when I was an OOT, they had the "first public to have ever done the Ls" give his wins. Wierd, I knew some old timers who had done the Ls back in the day, but I wasnt one to let the facts in the way of an exciting event.

He told of all the wins he got, but the only one that was practical and not some airy fairy "I know who and what I am now" type win, was where he described an incident that happened while he was waiting for traffic lights to change. A woman and her child were standing next to him and the kid was being a pain, and with his super dooper OT powers he was able to percieve that the child was intending to run across the road. He managed to grab the kid after he had taken a few steps, and return him to the safety of the kerb, thus saving his life blah blah.

Now I dont want to invalidate the awesomeness of this - but anyone who has spent time around kids, would say that it is blatently obvious when a kid is plotting to do something like that to annoy you. My mother was the type who would give you the "DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT" look while you were still considering what to do. As for grabbing the kid after they have started to run - anyone paying enough attention can do that.

Even at the time, I thought, is that it????? Youve paid how much money, for THAT??? Not terribly impressive.

YES. I remember that story. I also felt the same way. I've had experiences like that all my life. I was talking to Mac about this kind of stuff the other day. I was telling him that as a staff member being forced to accomplish impossible tasks and meet incredible targets makes one very "OT". I told Mac that the most OT accomplishment of Scientology public is handling the logistics to get up the bridge. NOT the ability they gain in processing.

When I was running the VMs in hurricane relief I noticed that case level had very little to do with ability to make it go right. Experience made a big difference. Sadly, Scientologists are discouraged from any actual life experience. If they got out more they would realize the world is full of folks with "OT" abilities.

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
YES. I remember that story. I also felt the same way. I've had experiences like that all my life. I was talking to Mac about this kind of stuff the other day. I was telling him that as a staff member being forced to accomplish impossible tasks and meet incredible targets makes one very "OT". I told Mac that the most OT accomplishment of Scientology public is handling the logistics to get up the bridge. NOT the ability they gain in processing.

When I was running the VMs in hurricane relief I noticed that case level had very little to do with ability to make it go right. Experience made a big difference. Sadly, Scientologists are discouraged from any actual life experience. If they got out more they would realize the world is full of folks with "OT" abilities.

Great point! But you only get to that type of thinking by ignoring much of the LRH doctrines of how mighty and powerful processing can make someone (or training). Most of us who are out understand that ability has to do with experience, brains, focus. IMHO, you can't shut yourself in an auditing room and get all that. No way, no how.

I would say that getting up the bridge seemed to separate the people who could get up the bridge from those who couldn't get themselves up the bridge.

:thumbsup: