What's new

LRH denies "egocentric idiot" claim in article

OSAOPS

Patron with Honors
LRH denies being an "egocentric idiot" while his publisher states he is "guilty of a number of errors in judgment."

Read the September 1950 article, which helped cause LRH's post-Dianetics mental breakdown.

Now posted online at www.meepthorp.com

failboat

Patron with Honors
LRH denies being an "egocentric idiot" while his publisher states he is "guilty of a number of errors in judgment."

Read the September 1950 article, which helped cause LRH's post-Dianetics mental breakdown.

Now posted online at www.meepthorp.com

Hey, someone over at WhyWeProtest (WWP) has requested that you post any more documents you can find on the association between LRH and AE Van Vogt. Thanks for the help.

I've also created a thread at WWP dedicated to the dox that you are posting. You can see it here - https://whyweprotest.net/threads/me...y-publishing-lrh-dox-at-meepthorp-com.132455/

OSAOPS

Patron with Honors
MOAR dox will be posted at meepthorp.com

Of those already posted, questions raised include:

"Egocentric Idiot" or "errors in judgment"?

"Most important book" or a "vast and inexcusable hoax"?

"Murder" or "Suicide"?

"Rice" or "Beans"?

That's the discussion required here.

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
that's cool cause he's going down in history as the worlds most egocentric idiot either way

he redefined egocentric idiot

• my unconscious mind is controlling me and i have to erase it
  • my analytical mind is the perfect computer (though i don't know what the internet is or how to remove the smell of detergent from my clothes)
  • i have full perception whole track recall going back quadrillions of years and use their intergalactic administrative technology (i still use carbon copy paper checklists instead of computers or phones)
  • billions of invisible targs are controlling me and everyone and i need overdoses of niacin and b vitamins to scare them away
  • i'm buddha
  • i'm the antichrist
  • i'm saving mankind
  • i'm the ONLY one that ever come up with any technology to save mankind
  • i rode a train on venus
  • i surf the van allen belt in my free time
  • pych drugs are bad except for the vistaril in my butt and my "pink and blues"
  • you can't discuss my world saving technology with anyone or talk to anyone that criticizes it
  • destroy my enemies, my enemies are everyone that doesn't follow my words
  • i'm proud that i cum 10 times a day
  • i claim i never had a 2nd wife on camera and grin but since i audited that out it never happened
  • i'm the prince of darkness
  • my wife went to jail for my crimes so i have people cut out anything in her letters that she wrote that might upset me
  • i slept with bandits in mongolia
  • i'm so amazing i only had myself to compete with lifetime after lifetime in intergalactic car races
  • i refuse to pay taxes
  • on and on and on me me me me me I I I I I

if he was not an egocentrical idiot i'd love to know what is

OSAOPS

Patron with Honors
According to the Oakland (CA) Tribune of October 1950,

[FONT=ARIAL,HELVETICA]L. Ron Hubbard (above) is the man behind the new mental health craze, "dianetics." He is also the father of the world’s first "dianetics baby," an infant named Alexis Valerie who was carefully shielded during the pre-natal period from any kind of loud noise, bump or parental talk lest this produce an "engram" (see story). Result: the baby talked at three months, crawled at four, and is free from phobies.

No phobies!
[/FONT]

guanoloco

As-Wased
According to the Oakland (CA) Tribune of October 1950,

[FONT=ARIAL,HELVETICA]L. Ron Hubbard (above) is the man behind the new mental health craze, "dianetics." He is also the father of the world’s first "dianetics baby," an infant named Alexis Valerie who was carefully shielded during the pre-natal period from any kind of loud noise, bump or parental talk lest this produce an "engram" (see story). Result: the baby talked at three months, crawled at four, and is free from phobies.

No phobies!
[/FONT]

She was also chopped up and thrown in a river/sea while being abducted to Cuba and miraculously reassembled to lead a healthy life! Engram free!!

HIP! HIP!