What's new

LRH Hall is complete and now we want more $$$$

Bost_Bobby

Patron with Honors
So today upon arriving home more junk mail for me. Actually this was the only piece. LRH Hall is complete and now they want more money for, what? Am I missing something here

5n525j.jpg

Jump

Operating teatime
TL;DR send money.

With LRH Hall funded and built, we will have a facility able to reach out to a multitude of individuals making planetary clearing soon to be reality.

Translation:. This carrot-on-a-stick of 'planetary clearing' will forever remain the illusion it was intended to be by the great deceiver L. Ron Hu666ard.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
So how many 'Clears' have been created since 1950? A few thousand?

And the population of Earth is ~7.5 billion?

"...making planetary clearing soon to be reality..."

I don't think so, sorry.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
So today upon arriving home more junk mail for me. Actually this was the only piece. LRH Hall is complete and now they want more money for, what? Am I missing something here

I have no idea if they have built it or not. The last I recall was an architect's mockup with some monstrous solid art piece outside the front door.

If you are referring to the wording of the sentence below, it seems to be projecting the completion into the future. See the word "will" in there?

With the LRH Hall funded and built, we will have a facility blah blah blah . . . .

Paul

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout

With LRH Hall funded and built, we will have a facility able to reach out to a multitude of individuals making planetary clearing soon to be reality.

Translation:. This carrot-on-a-stick of 'planetary clearing' will forever remain the illusion it was intended to be by the great deceiver L. Ron Hu666ard.

Exactly. In three hundred years they'll still be asking for money and scaring people with how how horrible things are on the planet. And in one billion years when there are still only 10,000 so called clears they'll still be trying to clear the planet and asking for more money to try and accomplish that.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Hey now, this shit for the Super Power building ! ! ! ! !

This gimmie to build worked so well for the SP bdg - why not another building, too ?

They see suckers !

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Google Satellite picture from 2016 shows that they didn't even start to build the El Con Hubbard Hall.

Bost_Bobby

Patron with Honors
I have no idea if they have built it or not. The last I recall was an architect's mockup with some monstrous solid art piece outside the front door.

If you are referring to the wording of the sentence below, it seems to be projecting the completion into the future. See the word "will" in there?

With the LRH Hall funded and built, we will have a facility blah blah blah . . . .

Paul

Ahhhhhh, you are so right. My getting up at 3:10 a.m. each day to go to work is either catching up with me or I was just too stoned back in school during English class.

Jump

Operating teatime

Paul

The pluperfect subjunctive might be considered to exist, but does its form differ from the substantive indicative? Those tricky scientological linguists!

:confused2: :hysterical: