LRH on Supressives-Indie Scientology Podcast#43

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
A word of advise:
Investment.
Buy the whey, Andy.
Life in general.
Andy, just ignore the various SPs and DBs who lurk here at ESMB. Pure evil.
In particular, pay no attention whatsoever to whatever screamer2 says (if anything).
And as for that strativarius... heh. Well, well, well... let's just say, invertebrate gnashnab & snoutband though he may be, your life here at ESMB and online on the internet in general will be a lot smoother if you simply pay no attention to men behind curtains.

Andy Nolch

Patron
I'm curious if @Andy Nolch has availed himself of the truth about Hubbard's lying biographical information or about the actual facts of the circumstances surrounding his death or how others came up with major items of 'the tech' to which he claimed nobody contributed anything worth mentioning. Has he seen what the final result of OT VIII is - I know who I am not and look forward to finding out who I am. I guess Andy even buys into Captain Bill's Galactic Federation sci-fi. Does it bother him that Bill died at age 53 of cancer? Does it bother him that his esteemed LRH died in a demented state in a bluebird motor-home after asking his trusty assistant to construct a meter that would kill him but serve to evict a rather nasty BT from him?
i know about all that, you putting a negative spin on events that occured, the only one I am concerned about is how captain bill died of cancer. Now that could be a conspiracy, because he was trying to change the world and became a target for SPs, and intelligence agencies have ways to give people cancer that seems like the person is just getting it naturally, but there could be a problem with the tech there, im really not sure, there are many reasons why OT's get cancer but im certain there is something to be wary of in those higher levels, it could be that people are shit self auditors, it could be that aliens are targeting OTs who are trying to get out of their body, it could be so many things, but i certainly will be careful when doing the levels. one big mistake that I definetly wont do is stubbornly keep using scientology tech to cure cancer if its not working, of course i will try to get the cancer away with auditing but if it doesnt work then I will try anything really, it seems that so many OTs are so obsessed with scientology that they dont bother trying anything else, then the dumbasses drop dead of cancer, sorry to be rude but i have to be honest here, if you try auditing and then you still have cancer, anyone with half a brain would then go and try something else, then something else, its just so dumb to rely on only scientology, there is a problem where scios become obsessed with the religion, and im here to tell them to pull their heads out of their arse otherwise they might die of cancer of something!

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
i know about all that, you putting a negative spin on events that occured, the only one I am concerned about is how captain bill died of cancer. Now that could be a conspiracy, because he was trying to change the world and became a target for SPs, and intelligence agencies have ways to give people cancer that seems like the person is just getting it naturally, but there could be a problem with the tech there, im really not sure, there are many reasons why OT's get cancer but im certain there is something to be wary of in those higher levels, it could be that people are shit self auditors, it could be that aliens are targeting OTs who are trying to get out of their body, it could be so many things, but i certainly will be careful when doing the levels. one big mistake that I definetly wont do is stubbornly keep using scientology tech to cure cancer if its not working, of course i will try to get the cancer away with auditing but if it doesnt work then I will try anything really, it seems that so many OTs are so obsessed with scientology that they dont bother trying anything else, then the dumbasses drop dead of cancer, sorry to be rude but i have to be honest here, if you try auditing and then you still have cancer, anyone with half a brain would then go and try something else, then something else, its just so dumb to rely on only scientology, there is a problem where scios become obsessed with the religion, and im here to tell them to pull their heads out of their arse otherwise they might die of cancer of something!

Oy dopey ... I realise you're completely gormless with the thinking processes of a soggy lettuce leaf but at least make a bit of an effort to spell and punctuate please.

When you do 'the levels' you'll meet someone called Uncle Xenu ... you're going to love him (he's almost as crazy as you). If you google him and do a bit of research you can be ready with your piercing interview questions. I expect he'll be so impressed by you that he may not condemn you to death by hydrogen bomb (again) and then being stored in a volcano for millions of years (you don't want that, it gets very boring after the first few thousand years).

Say hi to good old Xenu from us ... he thought he was a comedian too BTW.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
[bcolor=#ffff00]<snip>[/bcolor] but i have to be honest here, if you try auditing and then [bcolor=#ffff00][it doesn't work][/bcolor], anyone with half a brain would then go and try something else, then something else, its just so dumb to rely on [bcolor=#ffff00]<snip>[/bcolor] scientology, there is a problem where scios become obsessed with the religion, and im here to tell them to pull their heads out of their arse [bcolor=#ffff00]<snip>[/bcolor]
Hidden in Andy's rant was a hidden message... :D

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
That puts him in the same elite group as other nasty, vicious, low IQ, brain-dead little creeps that troll Scientology whistleblowers and critics. Luminaries from that august group include Marty Rathbun, Alanzo and other useful/useless idiots.

It seems to be a "successful action" of Scientology's black ops division to recruit and deploy such easily manipulable mental cases, so that they can create a lot of noise to distract from the daily activities of the COS (Crimewave of Scientology).

I have no special information that would lead me to believe that Noich is a managed zombie puppet sent in to anti-Scn websites as a zombie provocateur. However, I don't have any information that he is NOT such an unhinged misfit. In fact, he fits the profile of Operating Trolls like Rathbun/Alanzo and other who jump on the internet and make a beeline directly to any website exposing the fraud/terrorism of Scientology.

I find it funny (yes, I actually do) that they willingly expose themselves to the J&D tsunami that always ensues when blinkless, brain-dead Scientology apologists take the stage. They ALWAYS are fully incinerated in a cataclysmic conflagration, best described in the Church of Hoaxology's Advanced Level III, the WALL OF FIRE.

The outcome is always the same. First they they are blown up in a debunking volcano, followed thereafter (in Xenu-rific fashion) by "36 days" of spoofing, parodies, satire and J&D---where the punchline to every joke is THEM. When they fail to "get" any of the jokes, MU phenomena sets in and they blow.

The most fun part of it is that the "TOTAL CAUSE OVER LIFE" folks are always TOTAL EFFECT of reality even in small doses.

Brothers and sisters, let us pray together that in the future Scientology can somehow recruit a better class of beings to do their trolling. Aside from weeding out those with LSD and psych histories, they should try to filter out those with zombie OCAs and various psychological dysfunctions due to advanced stage Dunning-Kruger Effect.

Lol, you could be right but I very much doubt that this weirdo ever got past the delightful security thugs on the entry door to the cofs in the first place ... even the cult has standards!

:eek:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I assume you must have pre-planned to reincarnate as a nasty, vicious, low IQ troll and a brain dead little creep.

You repulse me.

Go away.
Sis,
Don't make yourself so angry..his hijached brain doesn't worth any ounce of bile acid.

May be, one day, Andy Will be back, but , obviously, presently there is an " occupy Andy" active movement in his brain...
Hopefuly, for his sanity, someone he loves will succeed to shake the remaining sane pillars !

:confused:

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Sis,
Don't make yourself so angry..his hijached brain doesn't worth any ounce of bile acide.

May, one day, Andy Will be back, but , obviously, presently there is an " occupy Andy" strong mouvement in his brain...
Hopefuly,someone he loves will succeed to shake the sane pillars !

:confused:

I'm seriously disgusted with him, Eurydice Dixon's heartbroken family and friends could read some of his rubbish here one day.

I generally dislike seeing the ban hammer come out if it can be avoided but in this case I would have loved to see it first flatten and then ban this freak after his very first puerile video and post.

Irayam

Patron with Honors
if you try auditing and then you still have cancer, anyone with half a brain would then go and try something else, then something else,
By trying something else, you're thinking about homeopathy or the Coué method?

Irayam

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I know...I too find this very disgusting...
But if , while googling him, they are driven here, then they might read and understand he is not well..( which is not an excuse but an explanation)

And that we protested his disgusting behavior

Although I am with you on this..radical extremist haters ( no matter their beliefs) shall be immediately routed to Mr Solou in the tele transportation room...They shall never get any platform nor any audience to spread their hate on the web and in the medias while being proud of the public service to the society they believe they are...
:puke2:

I don't think he will be here for long!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

SURVEY
Which is the most tin-foil, brain-dead,
creepy-cringey, asinine cult quote of the day?

1. "I am concerned about is how captain bill died of cancer. Now that could be a conspiracy, because he was trying to change the world and became a target for SPs, and intelligence agencies have ways to give people cancer that seems like the person is just getting it naturally."

2. (on why Captain Bill got cancer) "...but there could be a problem with the tech there"

3. (on the cause of cancer) "I'm really not sure, there are many reasons why OT's get cancer but im certain there is something to be wary of in those higher levels."

4. (on how auditing causes cancer) "...it could be that people are shit self auditors"

5. (yet other carcinogenic experiences) "...it could be that aliens are targeting OTs who are trying to get out of their body."

6. (advanced cancer cure tech) "...of course i will try to get the cancer away with auditing"

MY VOTE: #6
REASON: Because I really like when idiotic illiterates explain their oncological mastery & methodology as: "get the cancer away".​

Last edited:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
yes and miracle mineral solution
Andy, you know of a miracle mineral solution for curing cancer? Please can you tell me where I can get some? Fortunately I'm not a sufferer at present, but one never knows what the future has in store, especially as one grows older.

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
Andy,

Something for you to look up: Occam's Razor. Once you have used this particular razor to shave, you will perhaps see Captain Bill and his battles with CIA agents and representatives of the Markab Confederacy in a different light.

tesseract

Patron with Horrors
korobu

Once fate itself will throw you into the pit,
you will abandon quickly all your crazy,
and it won't do to throw a fit
but hasten up your apostasy.
Since fearful eyes do not see,
the fall will come one day quite unexpected,
and as angry preachers don't agree,
the swords will watch the wrath of those affected.
As you dismiss the messenger so soon,
and turn the message down as scorn,
what other way is there in this commune
than turning down a mind so torn.

ronin Miyamoto Musashi having his fortune told.jpg

Veda

Sponsor
All the "opinion leaders" of Independent Scientology have been interviewed by you.

Has even one of them spotted that you are in need of psychological help, and offered any help with your "case"? using the "powerful LRH tech" ?

If not, this reflects badly on Independent Scientology.

cid_002801c9ac0de0c48e6055bbb0d5val-jpg.79233

At the secret ranch,
After Hubbard's especially made - super-high-voltage - e-meter failed to "blow" the thousands of "body thetans" that still haunted him,
rumor he has it that he resorted to a more direct approach.