What's new

LRH Quote of the Day

Anonycat

Crusader
I get these stupid Flag emails, and one was the Quote of the day, which I have pasted below. As a tribute to the insanity of Hubbard, I have added my own quotes of the day. BTW, the double-negative was in the email, and not my own typo.

"Two things: You don't don't have to do what your bank says. And the other one is, you don't have to add your own case in to any computation you make. And these are two of my stablest, stable data in Dianetics and Scientology...They are good ones to use."
L. Ron Hubbard,
from the 20th American ACC,
"Case Analysis—Rock Hunting",
1 August 1958​

"HCO POLICY LETTER OF 15 AUGUST 1960
In the face-of danger from Govts or courts there are only two errors one can make: (a) do nothing and (b) defend. The right things to do with any threat are to (1) Find out if we want to play the offered game or not, (2) If not, to derail the offered game with a feint or attack upon the most vulnerable point which can be disclosed in the enemy ranks, (3) Make enough threat or clamor to cause the enemy to quail, (4) Don't try to get any money out of it, (5) Make every attack by us also sell Scientology and (6) Win. If attacked on some vulnerable point by anyone or anything or any organization, always find or manufacture enough threat against them to cause them to sue for peace. Peace is bought with an exchange of advantage, so make the advantage and then settle. Don't ever defend. Always attack. Don't ever do nothing. Unexpected attacks in the rear of the enemy's front ranks work best.

The goal of the Department is to bring the government and hostile philosophies or societies into a state of complete compliance with the goals of Scientology. This is done by high level ability to control and in its absence by low level ability to overwhelm. Introvert [their word for infiltrate] such agencies. Control such agencies. Scientology is the only game on Earth where everybody wins. There is no overt in bringing good order."

["Overt" is a wrong-doing against Scientology.]

9 March 1970

Guardian WW
D/G Int WW

Re: Successful and Unsuccessful Actions

Dear Jane,

The following is a list of the successful and unsuccessful actions used by intelligence.

Successful - Prosecuting Traitors - [that means traitors to Scientology]

1) In the United States finding evidence of a crime and handing it over to the police or vice-squad. This is any crime.

2) In the United Kingdom - Finding evidence of a crime against the org [that means organisation], and having a representative of the Church press charges for a prosecution.

Regularly getting out files and reading through them.

Especially any files or cases that were handled prior to your coming on post.

If reading through files brings up a connection you were not aware of, or had forgotten, chase it up and get out the other files pertinent to the area. [All these are the files which Hubbard says are absolutely confidential.]

Use the files regularly and continuously referring to them as often as possible. Crossfiling should not only be done under names of people but under groups and organizations as well.

Also under subjects. In other words thorough crossfiling.

Use of telephoning to get simple information such as addresses etc., rather than a personal visit.

Contacting the secretary or aide of the person you are interested in and chatting them up. Note this is very successful in getting tricky information that is not available in other areas. Is Dr. so and so on his vacation now? Where is he? How long will he be gone?

Invent letterhead of some organization that is spurious, i.e.

have it printed up and use it to make queries. Use some fairly safe address but don't be over cautious. if you have a letterhead nobody seems to bother checking it. Examples "Ford Foto Features" or "The Council for Human Relations in Industry". If you have a letterhead of any sort you will get answers to your questions most of the time. Of these using a phoney News Agency is the most successful.

Using 2D [that means Second Dynamic, and it means sexual relations or relationships or family relationships] on someone high in the government to seduce them over to our side. This particular action was not started as an intelligence action but was more personal. It did however move into 2D activity.

Infiltrating an enemy group with the end to getting documents.

These can either be about their own plans or what they have on us.

Covert third partying with forged or phoney signatures.

Anonymous third partying. Particularly the Internal Revenue service appears to follow up every tip off they get. Getting information out of files. This is of course only vital files, not just any files.

Direct theft of documents ... " ["Third partying" is character assassination.]

----------
"25 Mar 1977
RE: RED BOX

Dear All,

This is to introduce into B1US [Bureau 1, US - Ed.] the complete red box system. Most of you have heard of this earlier - I will now explain it in detail.

First of all, all data that is red box data, has to be pulled from your areas. The complete definition of Red Box material is attached.

Secondly, you must ensure that none of your juniors (for those of you who have them) have red box data in their areas. All the red box material from your areas must be centrally located, together and in a moveable container (ideally a briefcase, locked, and marked.

When this is done in each area, we will divide up the amounts and deputize persons in the area to be responsible for its removal from the premises in the case of a raid. This procedure will be drilled. This procedure will stay in at the new location.

Please have all this data sorted and located in proper container by Monday night Mar 28. 1 will then divide up removal duties, and we will drill it Tuesday night just before the all hands.

RED BOX DATA INFORMATION SHEET

1. What is Red Box data?

a) Proof that a Scientologist is involved in criminal activities.

b) Anything illegal that implicates MSH (Mary Sue Hubbard), LRH (L. Ron Hubbard).

c) Large amounts of non-FOI [Freedom of Information Act] docs.

d) Operations against any government group or persons.

e) All operations that contain illegal activities.

f) Evidence of incriminating activities.

g) Names and details of confidential financial accounts."

Mystic

Crusader
The only way to control people is to lie to them. -- L. Ron Hubbard.

And he lied to his own people. He called his lie, scientology.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
"Now you say you have to absolutely truthful. Sincerity is the main thing, and truthfulness is the main thing and don't lie to anybody ... and you'll get ahead. Brother you sure will. You'll get ahead right on that cycle of action, right toward zero! It's a trap not being able to prevaricate ... This makes life more colorful!"

- L. Ron Hubbard, Philadelphia Doctorate Course Lectures

R2-45

Silver Meritorious Patron
A testimony to my 'outness'

Reading the quote, just into it, I found myself thinking, "WTF does my bank have to do with what I do or with LRH?" I was thinking "money bank," you know, where "money" enters and exits cyberspace?

I was not thinking R6 at all.

I consider it a testimony to my 'outness.'

Great progress and many powerful stories on ESMB since I last posted.

Thanks, Emma and all of you here.

later...

How about:

"“Another point directly in the interest of keeping the general public to the general public communication line in good order: It is vitally important that a Scientologist put into action and overtly keep in action Article Four of the Code- ‘1 pledge myself to punish to the fullest extent of my power anyone misusing or degrading Scientology to harmful ends’” (pp. 27-28)

OR....

“Should you ever be arrested for practicing Scientology, treating people, make very sure, long before the time comes, that you have never used drugs or surgery, and that you have never prescribed a diet or vitamins, and when that time might come make very sure that you immediately and instantly, within two or three hours after your receipt of the warrant, have served upon the signer of that warrant, a personal civil suit for $100,000.00 damages for having caused the arrest of a man of God going about his business in his proper profession, and for having brought about embarrassing publicity and molestation” (p. 27).

OR.....

“Just as you would not process a preclear with heavy processes when all he could take might be ARC Straightwire, thus you would not issue Scientology materials of considerable weight to people incapable of assimilating them. The immediate result of the issuance of materials not intended for that audience is to produce a state of confusion in the minds of that audience regarding Scientology” (p. 23) --- acceptable truth anyone???

Hubbard, L. (1955). The Scientologist: A manual on the dissemination of material. In L. Hubbard (Ed.), The organization executive course (Vol. 2) (pp. 20-46). Copenhagen: New Era Publications International ApS.

Human Again

Silver Meritorious Patron
Me too!!!!! :buzzin:

I thought he was saying "don't pay your mortgage" and I thoguht, fu^%g criminal! Telling people not to pay their mortgage just to pay him! LOL!!!

It wasn't until I read your post that I realised he was talking about his stoopid theory of mind :roflmao:

Reading the quote, just into it, I found myself thinking, "WTF does my bank have to do with what I do or with LRH?" I was thinking "money bank," you know, where "money" enters and exits cyberspace?

later...

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
"If attacked on some vulnerable point by anyone or anything or any organization, always find or manufacture enough threat against them to cause them to sue for peace."

- L. Ron Hubbard, 1959

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Over the years I have learned if what he said was out and out evil then he was joking, otherwise, it was policy never to be violated.

Bat shit crazy.

Hubbard had a unique talent of taking the most words possible to say absolutely nothing of value.

I guess that is a talent which is acquired when you make a living writing pulp fiction for a penny per word

Mystic

Crusader
Come to think of it, there is but one continuing LRH quote that produces all the others: "Lie to people."

TR'SIN

Patron with Honors

later...

God I love this. Congratulations, you made my day. And I too am very thankful to Emma and all, especially my "peeps". :happydance:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
A penny a word?

"I guess that is a talent which is acquired when you make a living writing pulp fiction for a penny per word "

:omg:Shit. :omg: I never knew he was THAT overpaid! :omg:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
"We are today the only people whose processes will actually cure or handle, in any way, shape or form, atomic energy burns ... you get some guy's case in order, and then you can cure his radiation burns with fair rapidity. More work has to be done on this, but I can tell you right now that it is the one thing that does something about it. Gives us a monopoly. More importantly, it gives us this interesting position. Just being able to cure this makes us the only civil defense agency on the face of Earth today. Think of that for a minute. Because no other agency has the knowledge or equipment to even vaguely handle it.

Now, our researches are going out at once in the direction of proofing human beings against being affected by atomic radiation, which of course makes nothing out of the bomb ... We can put a being, a thetan, into a position where he cannot be affected by atomic radiation.

We're trying to go further than that, much further than that because that has no salability. That's pie in the sky as far as the public is concerned. But proofing a body against atomic radiation is quite another problem. And that problem is under study at this moment. And we have gone so far in this program that we're already establishing the exact format, and so forth, of the publications to be called "Radiation Burns, Their Danger and Treatment," published by the organization saying, "See your professional Scientologist and if you can't see him at least go to a group and get some Group Processing. If you can't do that, why, God help you."
[Hubbard, "Aims and Goals of Scientology", lecture of 14 February 1956]
:melodramatic::melodramatic::melodramatic:
:duh:
:bait:

More fun HERE! Iyiyiyiyiyiyi!
:p