LRH's will

It's so nice to know that Hubbard disinherited his dead son. I'm glad to know he doesn't hold a grudge...

http://home.earthlink.net/~snefru/deathoflrh/1986.html

I, L. RON HUBBARD, also known as LAFAYETTE RON HUBBARD,a resident of the
State of California, declare this to be my LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT and I revoke
all Wills and Codicils to Wills that I have made prior to making this WILL.
FIRST: I declare that I am married; that my wife's name is MARY SUE HUBBARD and that
any and all references in this Will to "my Wife" or to "my spouse" are to her. I
further declare tht I have five (5) children now living, namely DIANA MEREDITH
DEWOLF HUBBARD RYAN, MARY SUZETTE ROCHELLE HUBBARD, ARTHUR RONALD CONWAY HUBBARD,
LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD Jr., also known as L. RON HUBBARD Jr., also known as
NIBS HUBBARD, also known as RONALD DeWOLF, and KATHERINE MAY HUBBARD GILLESPIE, all
of whom are adults. I have one (1) deceased child, namely QUENTIN HUBBARD, who I
believe died without issue. I further declare that I have no other children or issue
of deceased children, either living or deceased. Any of the terms "my children"
"children of mine" or "my child" as used in this Will shall be deemed to refer only
to DIANA MEREDITH DEWOLF HUBBARD RYAN, MARY SUZETTE ROCHELLE HUBBARD, ARTHUR
RONALD CONWAY HUBBARD, and KATHERINE MAY HUBBARD GILLESPIE, and shall not refer
to LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD Jr., also known as L. RON HUBBARD Jr., also known as
NIBS HUBBARD, also known as RONALD DeWOLF, it being my intent that LAFAYETTE
RONALD HUBBARD Jr., also known as L. RON HUBBARD Jr., also known as NIBS HUBBARD
also known as RONALD DeWOLF,QUENTIN HUBBARD and their issue shall not be taken
under my Will.

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
"DeWolf [L. Ron Hubbard, Jr. aka Ron DeWolf] was named as co-author with Bent Corydon of the 1987 edition of a highly critical book about Hubbard and the Church of Scientology titled L. Ron Hubbard, Messiah or Madman?. Prior to publication, he sued the publisher Lyle Stuart, claiming breach of contract, and that his contributions were misrepresented. He retracted his negative comments about Hubbard and the church in submitted court affidavits, in which he called the biography "inaccurate and false", and demanded to have his name removed from the book.[SUP][8][/SUP][SUP][9][/SUP] He said he was denied opportunity to review the book until it was already in print.[SUP][9][/SUP]
In A Piece of Blue Sky former Scientologist Jon Atack writes:
Nibs accepted a financial settlement from the Scientologists after his father's death in 1986, agreeing not to make further comment.[SUP][10][/SUP]
In the updated revision of L. Ron Hubbard: Messiah or Madman?, which no longer listed DeWolf as coauthor, Corydon comments:
In the case of L. Ron Hubbard Jr.'s 1986 "legal settlement" with Scientology, he had accumulated sizable hospital bills due to recent emergency surgery. This left him weakened and heavily in debt. Concerned about the welfare of his family he finally agreed to a "settlement". This included his signing various prepared documents. I don't believe for a moment that Ron Jr. ever considered these prepared statements to be accurate representations of his thoughts and beliefs. The man was under duress.[SUP][11][/SUP]
Claims that DeWolf was paid for his statements have not been proven.[SUP][9][/SUP][SUP]"

[/SUP][SUP]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_DeWolf[/SUP]

[SUP]-------------------------------
[/SUP]"Note 28: M or M, pages 290-291: "In June of 1986 the Church of Scientology agreed to a financial settlement with Alexis. At that settlement conference they tried to get Alexis to write an affidavit that she was the daughter of Ron Jr. They had her fingerprinted and video-taped and, in exchange for
an unspecified sum of money, had her sign an agreement that she
would not write or speak on the subject of L. Ron Hubbard and her
relationship to him."
Note 29: M or M, page 291: Sara said: "She (Alexis) got a very small settlement. But she has a husband who
adores her, and life is good for her and her children. She doesn't need
a lot of money, and, especially, she doesn't need the harassment."
http://kiwianon.com/forums/index.php?topic=1328.0;wap2

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
"DeWolf [L. Ron Hubbard, Jr. aka Ron DeWolf] was named as co-author with Bent Corydon of the 1987 edition of a highly critical book about Hubbard and the Church of Scientology titled L. Ron Hubbard, Messiah or Madman?. Prior to publication, he sued the publisher Lyle Stuart, claiming breach of contract, and that his contributions were misrepresented. He retracted his negative comments about Hubbard and the church in submitted court affidavits, in which he called the biography "inaccurate and false", and demanded to have his name removed from the book.[SUP][8][/SUP][SUP][9][/SUP] He said he was denied opportunity to review the book until it was already in print.[SUP][9][/SUP]
In A Piece of Blue Sky former Scientologist Jon Atack writes:
Nibs accepted a financial settlement from the Scientologists after his father's death in 1986, agreeing not to make further comment.[SUP][10][/SUP]
In the updated revision of L. Ron Hubbard: Messiah or Madman?, which no longer listed DeWolf as coauthor, Corydon comments:
In the case of L. Ron Hubbard Jr.'s 1986 "legal settlement" with Scientology, he had accumulated sizable hospital bills due to recent emergency surgery. This left him weakened and heavily in debt. Concerned about the welfare of his family he finally agreed to a "settlement". This included his signing various prepared documents. I don't believe for a moment that Ron Jr. ever considered these prepared statements to be accurate representations of his thoughts and beliefs. The man was under duress.[SUP][11][/SUP]
Claims that DeWolf was paid for his statements have not been proven.[SUP][9][/SUP][SUP]"

[/SUP][SUP]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_DeWolf[/SUP]

[SUP]-------------------------------
[/SUP]"Note 28: M or M, pages 290-291: "In June of 1986 the Church of Scientology agreed to a financial settlement with Alexis. At that settlement conference they tried to get Alexis to write an affidavit that she was the daughter of Ron Jr. They had her fingerprinted and video-taped and, in exchange for
an unspecified sum of money, had her sign an agreement that she
would not write or speak on the subject of L. Ron Hubbard and her
relationship to him."
Note 29: M or M, page 291: Sara said: "She (Alexis) got a very small settlement. But she has a husband who
adores her, and life is good for her and her children. She doesn't need
a lot of money, and, especially, she doesn't need the harassment."
http://kiwianon.com/forums/index.php?topic=1328.0;wap2

Hubbard was an inveterate liar up until the very end, NOT acknowledging Alexis, his daughter by Sara Northrup, to whom he had originally dedicated Science of Survival.
What a complete and utter failure as a decent human being he was!
Earle Cooley, his sleazebag lawyer, surely knew he was filing a fraudulent document, most likely at Miscavige's behest.

SCIENTOLOGY IS ALWAYS WORSE THAN YOU THINK IT IS.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Well, mastering holding a grudge seems required of anyone who wants to call themselves one of them that scientologists.