ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Lucas ( Luke ) Catton Is Out and is Speaking Out

Discussion in 'Leaving Scientology' started by AnonyMary, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Gold Meritorious Patron

Dont forget the dead body at narCONon Georgia, and the family's RICO suit...and if i recall correctly, the father of the dead boy was at one time the US Ambassador to Saudi Arabia...

2. Hmmmm, unlicensed drug treatment group homes in residential neighborhoods? Their local city governments might like to hear about this. :thumbsup:
    Code enforcement, building and safety, fire marshal, economic development department...to start with! :thumbsup: Do they even have a City business license? Are they Zoned to run that type of business from a residential property? Hmmmm....

3. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

I don't know if he was an ambassador or not but I do know that Patrick's father is Retired Major Patrick C. Desmond of the US Army Special Forces.

I imagine he does not give up a fight very easily, lol

Original Complaint mentioning the Major.
    http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php/topic,8408.0.html

Amended Complaint to include RICO claims
    http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php/topic,8408.msg22048.html#msg22048

4. OutInt

OutInt New Member

OMG i just read his story, so sad how "frends" and partners can sell you
    For thair "eternaty" such people are ball-less and will never be free
    Horible how fast thay drop you like a hot pottato..... My god!!! Disgusting
    What kind of "freedom" are thay selling if thair product is gutless tritors ( forgive my english ) the people that stay in dispite looking at the truth
    Thay really are lost souls and NOTHIG will ever free them, thay cant even be true to themselves let alone a partner.... Yiiikkkkssss

5. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

Did Luke really go back to the Co$?

Setting the Record Straight

6. TomKat

TomKat Patron Meritorious

Suppressive Reasonableness ... truly horrific! :)