Mac Stevens Open Letter to Fellow Scientologists

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
So. I will say that this is a very well though out letter of resignation and if I had personal integrity when I left I would have done the same instead of sneaking away quietly. (well mabe not quietly but not as overtly).

Second. Did you get your Goldenrod?

Love

Bob

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
So. I will say that this is a very well though out letter of resignation and if I had personal integrity when I left I would have done the same instead of sneaking away quietly. (well mabe not quietly but not as overtly).

Love

Bob

At the time that I "blew", I was already "Routing Off", but was being blocked on the Routing Form. So I wrote a bunch of KRs and sent them to the MAA at the CLO--I made very sure that I didn't violate the "Leaving and Leaves" policy, because I was still a believer.

Megalomaniac

Silver Meritorious Patron
That's right Mac. You're not perfect, and you have hurt people. We all have. We are still proud of you for the way you handled your position with the church. It's what we all wish we would have said when we left. IMO.

:thankyou: :hug:

Looking at it again, it's actually a very good "doubt formula" write up!

Yeah, it was the end of doubt concerning whether or not I should communicate. But it was the beginning of an investigation.

Love

Bob
Thanks, Bob. No, I did not get any Goldenrod or any official word of my status.

At the time that I "blew", I was already "Routing Off", but was being blocked on the Routing Form. So I wrote a bunch of KRs and sent them to the MAA at the CLO--I made very sure that I didn't violate the "Leaving and Leaves" policy, because I was still a believer.
That seems to me that you did the right thing. It's good to follow the rules. Then you can find out whether or not the rules are suitable or whether they need modification or whatever. And there's something good about being a believer, if what you believe in is worthy. In this case, we were betrayed.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
That seems to me that you did the right thing. It's good to follow the rules. Then you can find out whether or not the rules are suitable or whether they need modification or whatever. And there's something good about being a believer, if what you believe in is worthy. In this case, we were betrayed.

I didn't get my golden-rod. I heard that it was generated in HCO, but was blocked further uplines. After all these years, I really don't care.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Very informative post, it really rang true with me..

I agree with the workability of the Subject but when LRH talked about the PURISTS rules and laws

and then you see the rules he laid in or more to the point COB concentrates on ,its contradiction in high gear..

Scientology doctrine is isolating..and insulating..from the start

Here is a path that leads to freedom.

Last edited:

dexter gelfand

Patron Meritorious

Dear fellow Scientologist,

I have been pretending to believe some things which I do not. I wish to clarify this. I am stating this now, carefully, and at length because I believe that this statement will cause me to be declared as a Suppressive Person and you may be ordered to not communicate with me. So this might be my last chance to say this directly. I had hoped to avoid this penalty by remaining silent about certain opinions, but this silence is ruining my life. It is now preferable to suffer the consequences of free speech.

(.........)
I thought Scientology was for improving the ability and courage of the individual. I thought the idea was to increase survival and knowledge of self, family, groups, mankind, plants and animals, the physical universe, life, and God. A world where the able can prosper and where honest beings have rights. Freedom. That is the Scientology I was taught. That's what I thought it was all about. That's the Scientology we were promised. Remember?

Sincerely,
Mac Stevens

Well stated, Mac. I know you've been here on ESMB a good while already, but in a deeper sense, welcome aboard! :thumbsup:

Love, Dex