What's new

Mace Kingsley School Scientology Auditing Success Story – 11 Month Infant

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Mace Kingsley School Scientology Auditing Success Story – 11 Month Infant.

Sec Check: Mace Kingsley Success Story – 11 Month Infant

https://seccheck.wordpress.com/2015/02/02/mace-kingsley-success-story-11-month-infant/

* * * * * BEING EXCERPT * * * * *

The child in the photo above is 11 months old. Here is the success story written by his parents.

Since my son has been doing auditing at Mace Kingsley he has gained control of his environment tremendously. He communicates perfectly in that you get his comm however he gets it across. He is so high toned, happy, extroverted and ready to play! He loves people and is so interested in them of all ages. We both love going to Mace Kingsley where their purpose is so strong to help children and apply LRH tech to create a better world for the next generation. We always get greeted effusively and have made friendships that will last forever!

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

This cross-post is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International License.
88x31.png

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
There are alot of such idiot stories by parents on their Facebook page, including that of a baby that was audited. :duh:

"I just received your LRH quote “…if grown-ups didn't come in and stir up little babies and stir up…” It made me think of my grandson. Since he was about 12 months he has been helping me in the yard. He gardens, helps pull weeds, moves top soil, feeds the pond fish and even helped to build a deck. Sometimes he is out side working for 2 hours without a break…happy, industrious and proud. He is now 15 months old.

In the morning when he sees me he brings me my gardening shoes and takes me to the doors. Everyone in the household treats him with dignity. We don’t talk about him while he stands by, he isn’t “being cute”, he isn’t just trying to do… he is really DOING. He has his dignity. What a great reference. What a great way to grow up. B.M. (MK Mom & Grandma!)"

https://www.facebook.com/mace.kingsley/timeline

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
There are alot of such idiot stories by parents on their Facebook page, including that of a baby that was audited. :duh:

"I just received your LRH quote “…if grown-ups didn't come in and stir up little babies and stir up…” It made me think of my grandson. Since he was about 12 months he has been helping me in the yard. He gardens, helps pull weeds, moves top soil, feeds the pond fish and even helped to build a deck. Sometimes he is out side working for 2 hours without a break…happy, industrious and proud. He is now 15 months old.

In the morning when he sees me he brings me my gardening shoes and takes me to the doors. Everyone in the household treats him with dignity. We don’t talk about him while he stands by, he isn’t “being cute”, he isn’t just trying to do… he is really DOING. He has his dignity. What a great reference. What a great way to grow up. B.M. (MK Mom & Grandma!)"

https://www.facebook.com/mace.kingsley/timeline

My little 2 year old baby boy has been doing all that for a year without a lick of that crap Scientology shit ....

And he can already fly too.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Mace Kingsley School Scientology Auditing Success Story – 11 Month Infant.

Sec Check: Mace Kingsley Success Story – 11 Month Infant

https://seccheck.wordpress.com/2015/02/02/mace-kingsley-success-story-11-month-infant/

* * * * * BEING EXCERPT * * * * *

The child in the photo above is 11 months old. Here is the success story written by his parents.
Since my son has been doing auditing at Mace Kingsley he has gained control of his environment tremendously. He communicates perfectly in that you get his comm however he gets it across. He is so high toned, happy, extroverted and ready to play! He loves people and is so interested in them of all ages. We both love going to Mace Kingsley where their purpose is so strong to help children and apply LRH tech to create a better world for the next generation. We always get greeted effusively and have made friendships that will last forever!

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

This cross-post is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International License.
88x31.png

Have they spoken to him yet about joining the Sea Org? :unsure:

Jump

Operating teatime
Have they spoken to him yet about joining the Sea Org? :unsure:

Do you promise to work for the Sea Org for the next Billion years, for pennies an hour and over 100 hours a week?

smiling-baby.jpg

Yeah, looks happy enough about that, we'll take it as a 'yes'.